Old 12-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
YouTube- The Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music

Doobie Brothers: Dedicated to ALL of you butch truckers out there! (And to the femme's who miss them while they are on the road. Or, the femme truckers and butch's who miss them...)

Damn, you learned how to post a video. Now I am without a job. Great thread my friend!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxrB41PMhw"]YouTube- David Lanz - Cristofori's Dream[/ame]
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #3
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just ordered Susan Boyle's and Adam Lambert's new CD's......

I can't wait to receive them! I bought Boyle's for "Wild Horses", though I've been told the whole thing is stellar.

I bought Adam Lambert's just because I love Adam Lambert.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I just ordered Susan Boyle's and Adam Lambert's new CD's......

I can't wait to receive them! I bought Boyle's for "Wild Horses", though I've been told the whole thing is stellar.

I bought Adam Lambert's just because I love Adam Lambert.

OMG. I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't know how to post music/links/ etc...

Diva, with your love of MUSIC you will be in HEAVEN!!!
___

Did you see Adam on the music awards? I guess folks flipped out a bit over his performance. He was on the Ellen show last week, and offered NO apology for his cutting edge performance - while still remaining humble and true to himself as he spoke about it. GOOD FOR HIM!! (Plus, he did an Ellen show "jingle" for her while he was there, and she played it, just shaking her head in disbelief at his talent!)

Now, Susan, did you see that she has an old back song, (before she got famous) that is actually better [IMHO] than the one that we all heard - from that talent show that brought her newly into the media spotlight)?

It was probably posted on the last "site" we were at, under the Susan Boyle thread. You may have already heard it there. But, it was years back for/from a "benefit" of sorts... (?) Charity perhaps? The name of that song eludes me right now - but, a well known song. It's beautiful!! And crystal clear powerful.

So, when is her album coming out? Oh, it is out now, but you must order it? My sister is "in LOVE" with her voice!

*SMILE
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #5
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Moby: Porcelain

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAYHTES4whs"]YouTube- Moby - Porcelain[/ame]

A sad kind of space... sometimes I feel LOST somehow. But, I trust - still.

WC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:26 PM   #6
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Damn, you learned how to post a video. Now I am without a job. Great thread my friend!

Not necessarily....I STILL don't know how to do that!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Default For The Artist Formerly Known As DrumCat!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3yO4hqfN8"]YouTube- sheila e. -- solo drum - prince[/ame]

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #9
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post

HOLY FRICKIN' CATOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
That was fucking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh, Sheila... let me love ya, love ya, love ya"...!!

Wasn't SHE special for her time!!???

Thank you BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-06-2009, 11:05 PM   #10
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Not necessarily....I STILL don't know how to do that!
Hee, hee Diva it's even easier to do here than elsewhere. Just go to YouTube and find a video you like. Look to the right hand side. Where it says URL, just copy the address that is in the box (http...) and then just paste that right into your post. Voila, the video appears.

Or I can be your DJ.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #11
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I love music! When I was a kid, I played piano, but I wasn't real good at it. I took up guitar and liked it but then decided I'd also like to try bass guitar. I fell in love! I learned how to play and I can play pretty well. I had 3 different bands ask me to play in their bands, but I either didn't like their band or didn't like the music they played. One had a terrible singer and I just couldn't play in a band where I couldn't stand to hear the singer, one was a country band and they played that whiney, twangy stuff I don't like, the 3rd we were actually working on getting an all gal band together but couldn't find a drummer, male or female. Then when I moved to Illinois it seemed I never got time to practice and ended up selling it. I miss my bass, a lot!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a music collector; I have about 80 years worth, meaning that it spans about 80 years. The earliest cuts are Helen Morgan and Fanny Brice. I still own some vinyl although most of my music is on CD now.

I have rare white, burgandy and gold vinyl. I also have bright red vinyl in the shape of a heart; it's a Motown cut of "Pops WE Love You" dedicated to Barry Gordy.

I've been collecting since I was 15. My mother was a singer so I learned a lot early on. Music is my first love and main hobby.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #13
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,448 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Music. . . Reality. . .
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce2wj3DMgaA"]YouTube- Eminem - When the music stops[/ame]
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

You have to put attitude in what you sing. You have to think about what you're singing.
It's not just quacking. This is... This is rejoicing.

-Whoopi Goldberg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #15
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQNknNX7HoA"]YouTube- Hem - Not California[/ame]

I'm not strong
And you're not rich
And we're not lost
Where we don't live

And it's not true
And it's not fair
And they're not us
And it's not California here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #16
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

“Where words fail, music speaks.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0139AmHDS4"]YouTube- Westminster Cathedral Choir/ Het Heilig Hartkoor van Box Tel[/ame]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 02:52 AM   #17
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post
YouTube- Hem - Not California

I'm not strong
And you're not rich
And we're not lost
Where we don't live

And it's not true
And it's not fair
And they're not us
And it's not California here.
___

Selenay, this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL song!!!!!

I haven't heard (listened to) this style of music in a LONG time - and this just brought back a TON OF MEMORIES, and artists I haven't heard in a good long while. I will do so now!

Thank you so much!!!

WILDCAT
Old 12-07-2009, 02:58 AM   #18
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default A restless heart, idle. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDCAT View Post
___

Selenay, this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL song!!!!!

I haven't heard (listened to) this style of music in a LONG time - and this just brought back a TON OF MEMORIES, and artists I haven't heard in a good long while. I will do so now!

Thank you so much!!!

WILDCAT

There is not a single song by Hem that I do not love.
And I do mean that, as I have their entire discography, and then some.

Music hoarder, I am. Music whore, even more so.
The Following User Says Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #19
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I have always, always, loved Prince.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jBJD8_GiSM"]YouTube- Prince Perform His Latest Hit"Crimson and Clover"live on Ellen![/ame]

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mindy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #20
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Hi Mindy,

Me too. This guy is a musical genius. I always like him. And the purple rain soundtrack is one of my faves. But as well all know, the movie was hideous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote