Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #21
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Well... Unless I am the *bitch* on the back of the motorcycle - Then NO!
LOL

Though, now that I have this image of me as a big bad Harley Femme Dyke - I could potentially go there.
Well, that is a grand image to have lots
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #22
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #23
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Well we sure are glad that you are finally coming out Joan! Welcome to the party!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #24
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrynightaw View Post
Welcome to the planet
Thank you Starrynightaw!
Old 06-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Well we sure are glad that you are finally coming out Joan! Welcome to the party!
Hi PinkeeLee. Thank you.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #26
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome Joan!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #27
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Hi Hollylane. Thank you. Have a great day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
Hello and welcome Joan!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #28
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Hi there princessbelle. I do quite a bit of traveling through Tennessee. I stopped at Tennessee's Largest Flea Market this past weekend. The one off of exit 407!
Four zero seven? Not sure where that is....i know there is a huge one in Crossville and in Nashville and i've been to both of those...

Where is 407? Flea Markets are the bomb!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #29
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I just love it when people come out. And I love that I could type that and it sounded so much sweeter than the very naughty way it sounded in my head.

Sorry, its one of those days for me.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #30
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Flea Markets are the bomb!!!!!
Agreed!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #31
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

It is at the Sevierville, exit #407 off I40. It is called Great Smokies Flea Market

I probably went to both those when I traveled through Tennessee. While I was there I also went to an auction in Maryville.... I am addicted to both!

Quote:
Four zero seven? Not sure where that is....i know there is a huge one in Crossville and in Nashville and i've been to both of those...

Where is 407? Flea Markets are the bomb!!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #32
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I just love it when people come out. And I love that I could type that and it sounded so much sweeter than the very naughty way it sounded in my head.

Sorry, its one of those days for me.
I know what you mean. I thought about it and laughed at the thought of coming out again after about 40 years!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #33
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is at the Sevierville, exit #407 off I40. It is called Great Smokies Flea Market

I probably went to both those when I traveled through Tennessee. While I was there I also went to an auction in Maryville.... I am addicted to both!
I soooooooooo did not read your post correctly. I thought you said off 407 as in an interstate or highway or something lol. I skipped right over the word "exit".

Yesssssssssssss love that flea market!!!! It's only about 30 minutes from my house.

I go as often as i can!!!!

I went to auctions as a child but i haven't as an adult. I would love to though and there is a lot around this area. Maryville is just bout 30 minutes from me as well...the opposite way.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 PM   #34
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Welcome to the Planet, Joan! Have a blast!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #35
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Joan, you may remember Me as BraedonAlexander from another site ~ glad your here with us :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #36
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to Pleasure Dome!

~CF

Quote:
After lurking about this site for about a year and a half, I finally decide it was time to come out and play. After 53 years I discovered that I can only be responsible for my own words and actions, I can be like a duck in the rain and let whatever just roll off.

So, here I am. Some of you may know me from two other sites, 1_SingleButch on one site and RicoSuave on another. Lots of folks call me Jo, others call me JJ. As the years have passed, I actually have grown to like my given name, Joan. Which really kinda stinks since my business uses my nickname! So, I know it will take time, but anyone that has been calling me Jo for years, please give Joan a try. Thanks.
Quote:

See ya’ll around the threads!
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #37
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I stayed in Maryville for 3 months many many years ago. I did do a few auctions when I was there because an ex of mine,
her family had a used furniture business there back then. I have even been to that flea market.......oh the memories, lol.

Glad you decided to come out Joan. Hope to see you posting more.
Now you can relax because the hardest part is over.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2011, 07:31 PM   #38
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I do the same thing many times when I read. I love going to auctions. I just got home from one. Scored some nice things at bargain prices. A table lot of glassware and a Hall Teapot, which is really what I wanted, not all the other stuff.

Quote:
I soooooooooo did not read your post correctly. I thought you said off 407 as in an interstate or highway or something lol. I skipped right over the word "exit".

Yesssssssssssss love that flea market!!!! It's only about 30 minutes from my house.

I go as often as i can!!!!

I went to auctions as a child but i haven't as an adult. I would love to though and there is a lot around this area. Maryville is just bout 30 minutes from me as well...the opposite way.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #39
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Welcome to the Planet, Joan! Have a blast!

Thank you Diva. I have enjoyed it so far
Old 06-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #40
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Welcome Joan, you may remember Me as BraedonAlexander from another site ~ glad your here with us :-)
Yes, I do! How have you been?! Thanks for the welcome