Old 06-20-2011, 02:56 PM   #21
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

Okay here goes a few im just grabbing out of the thoughts.

Honest
Loyal
Over 30
Wants kids
Family orientated
Wants a marriage/ commitment ceremony at some point
Stable financially and emotionally
Dominant
Aggressive
Protective
Loves animals
Monogamous

Thats pretty good so far.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starrynightaw For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 03:05 PM   #22
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Starry, nice list Now remember people to think positive!!! I have faith enough for all of us and I mean ALL of us.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 03:08 PM   #23
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Hey Starry, nice list Now remember people to think positive!!! I have faith enough for all of us and I mean ALL of us.
I'm glad you have hope Elusive cause I lost hope. That's my list and its non negotiable.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #24
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Big, it will happen even if I have to help. I think you know me on the other site. "Handsome" ring a bell? If you know me there then you know how I can be. So yes I do have faith that you will find love with or without my help.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

You are one very easy dude...or are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
1. Sweet

everything else is cake

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #26
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have one:

Be the Oiler.

Funny how all those MUSTS become insignificant when you meet the one, because the one just fits. If everything was exactly according to the requirements I'd planned, it would be kind of creepy. How would I know the Oiler was a real person and not just a a co-dependent extension of myself? Someone with real wishes, self-determination, quirks and flaws that don't depend on my approval? A real person I can love and trust to be himself while loving me for who I am too.

A key ingredient is that I had to love and be confident in myself and my flaws, and quirks first, to be truly happy with myself and my own company. Then, the person right for you can find you because you're showing your true self in every situation.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Last edited by Puplove; 06-20-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: oh grammar - a flaw!
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 12:51 AM   #27
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Someone I can trust who trusts me in return.

Someone who can be my friend, not just my partner/lover.

Someone who appreciates me as I am, as a whole, inside and out.

Someone who not only appreciates me but enjoys me as well.

Someone who realizes that when I fall in love, I love deeply.

Someone who realizes that when I go into a relationship I go in looking for forever, not for "just now".
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 AM   #28
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Dixie, now that's a great list. I know a beautiful woman like you will not have a problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 05:57 AM   #29
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,941 Times in 13,921 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I can see why it took me so long to find a life partner.

I don't know how to be on time and I am not patient, now I know what I was doing wrong! (I am working on the patience thing)

Are any of us as perfect as these lists??

If these are non negotiable, how do you go about finding the perfect human being? I mean I understand addictions and major obstacles like children but wow, some of these are pretty small things in the grand scheme of life..

Just wondering....

Last edited by girl_dee; 06-21-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: added more finesse...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 06:01 AM   #30
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dixie, now that's a great list. I know a beautiful woman like you will not have a problem.
But, but beautiful is just part of it.. (and I agree she is)..what if she ummm does not love dogs or something? Beautiful can only go so far... What if she has a tendency to be late or tap her toe... That's it?

disclaimer: Hypothetically using Dixie here, I am sure she loves dogs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 AM   #31
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I can see why it took me so long to find a life partner.

I don't know how to be on time and I am not patient, now I know what I was doing wrong! (I am working on the patience thing)

Are any of us as perfect as these lists??

If these are non negotiable, how do you go about finding the perfect human being? I mean I understand addictions and major obstacles like children but wow, some of these are pretty small things in the grand scheme of life..

Just wondering....

I'd say for some, it's just a wishlist. For others, perhaps these things are necessities. I agree that I've looked at a few of these lists and thought the same thing Sassy lol.

For me personally, mine is a wishlist of things I would like. Hopefully my list doesn't come across as too superficial, as it deals with core things important to me. I know I'm not perfect. I also wouldn't want a perfect partner. That would be kinda boring. For me, I just want someone genuine who genuinely wants me in return.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 06:15 AM   #32
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
But, but beautiful is just part of it.. (and I agree she is)..what if she ummm does not love dogs or something? Beautiful can only go so far... What if she has a tendency to be late or tap her toe... That's it?

disclaimer: Hypothetically using Dixie here, I am sure she loves dogs.
Oh, like I said...I am very far from perfect. Although I do love dogs and am never late (lol), I have many many more faults, just as most other folks do. (The occasional toe-tapping, talking too much sometimes, yada yada, the list probably goes on and on...lol) I don't see myself as beautiful, therefore beauty/looks doesn't go very far in my opinion. Hopefully it's the little things, the positive things, that will help outweigh my faults in the eyes of someone special to me. Just as any faults they have are outweighed by their positives. I guess for me it's all about balances.

Oh, and I will also say that I agree with Puplove, that when you meet that someone, all those little things disappear. Sometimes, even what you once considered a fault kinda melts away, and sometimes even becomes an endearing quality.

Last edited by dixie; 06-21-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: adding more thoughts
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 07:48 AM   #33
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

wow alot of great lists.. seems most of us are looking for pretty much the same thing.. hmm ..for me i think looking for the small things in someone is what keeps me for "jumping" into a relationship.
looks are only somewhat important but not as important as someone that keeps themself clean/sharp and have self pride. but for my liking has to be femme.
someone who respects me but does not fear me.
will tell me when im wrong (not just let it slide)
someone that can agree to disagree without a underlieing reason
someone willing to be 50/50.. yard work,house work and excepts that im butch and i prefer to do the heavy stuff.
someone that will be themself right from the start not change soon as they know my heart is into them. other then the natural growing/changing.
someone who loves animals
someone who has self esteem with or without me by there side.
does not change just to impress others
someone who is comfertable in there own skin and is just as comfertable next to mine.
drives my energy level puts that extra bounce in my step
lets me know were all good in pubic.. like when others are checking her out she takes my hand or slips her hand in my back pocket or puts an arm around me.
doesnt care about my spelling or my lazy way of talking
sees more in me then just a butch biker motor head.
someone that believes that forever does and can happen
i could do pages of stuff but i think for me it gets down to someone who loves me for me and that i can love them for them.. not phoney..but is always true to there inner being and not afraid to be that person
im sure there is more but basics.. be yourself not who you think i would want you to be. give me the chance to know who you really are befor i break my own heart.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #34
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,685 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Beautiful can only go so far...
I agree! And don't forget---"pretty is as pretty does." You can be the most stunningly beautiful woman in the room and have an ugly heart and who is attracted to that?
Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 AM   #35
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,685 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, Dixie is quite lovely. And I hope she does not mind that we are referencing the comment directed at her.

Sometimes I think that the prettier someone is, the harder time they have. People automatically write you off as unapproachable, stuck-up, obviously involved etc. I may be wrong though, these are just my random thoughts on Tuesday morning.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #36
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Damn, now I think I love Dixie.

Nope, I know it.

she loves dogs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 AM   #37
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Ladies, can't read it all but I think on my list it doesn't say anything about being on time. Heck as long as you love me I'm happy. Oh and have a great day beautiful Ladies and cute butches. I love the Ladies!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #38
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Damn, now I think I love Dixie.

Nope, I know it.

she loves dogs
Dogs are more loyal lol!
I have been searching for a genuine psi-kick connection from way over here.. behind the screen...behind the veil of maya/ delusion. Someone who feels me..intuits me.. who knows what I'm thinking..going to say..without speaking.. a solid higher soul connection.. who I dream about when I see their pic...that's all. Bottom line is everyone needs to be truly loved.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #39
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
Dogs are more loyal lol!
I have been searching for a genuine psi-kick connection from way over here.. behind the screen...behind the veil of maya/ delusion. Someone who feels me..intuits me.. who knows what I'm thinking..going to say..without speaking.. a solid higher soul connection.. who I dream about when I see their pic...that's all. Bottom line is everyone needs to be truly loved.
Hey Pop, I like it someone who agrees with me on everybody needs love. Cool. hey did you ever get that popcorn out of the sofa? Sorry couldn't help myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 PM   #40
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok, Elusive here and I'm adding two things to my list.
Must like to be f$&ked and gives a good bj.
Sorry if that was crude. But I forgot to put that on the list.