Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #21
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

i love all of the bbw femmes...especially the single ones.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #22
TempestuousFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

TempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST ReputationTempestuousFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I too am a BBW. Thank you so much for starting this thread!
TempestuousFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TempestuousFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #23
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday beautiful ladies.. Enjoy yours!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #24
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Happy Sunday to all the BBW and BBGuys here. I hope you all are enjoying your day!

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestuousFemme
I too am a BBW. Thank you so much for starting this thread!
Hi there Tempestuous, and welcome to the Planet ~ its wonderful to see another beautiful BBW woman here with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie
Happy Sunday beautiful ladies.. Enjoy yours!
Hey bro, glad to see you still among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr.
Happy Sunday to all the BBW and BBGuys here. I hope you all are enjoying your day!
So far so good here buddy, hope your Sunday is a good one so far
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #26
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i've been fat all my life; i have a picture of me at maybe 3 or 4...it's a full profile, and i have on ruffly-butt panties & my round tummy protrudes like crazy! i love that picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
i love love LOVE this one especially!

(ok it may have something to do with my love of butts....but that's beside the point)
Old 06-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #27
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Ravfem,

I agree with you about the photograph. It is truely amazing.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #28
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

That picture is beautiful and captures amazingly the beautiful curves of a woman ~ love love LOVE it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #29
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default bbw

I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #30
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Thanks so much for posting and sharing of yourself. As a woman of size, it's hard in our culture to have good self-esteem. Associating myself with fat positive/ size positive images, people, and politics can be helpful in changing the dominant fat hating bias within our society that insinuates itself into our psyche as fat people. One blog that I read when I want to connect with a stronger side of myself is: http://www.bigfatblog.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
I I have always been a large woman. I just turned 41 and this isn't the biggest that I have been I at 1pt about 3 yrs ago went into the doc and I was about 315. I don't have great self esteem and so sometimes I don't feel great about myself. BUT I am really glad that this thread was started up. I have had a few women recently and 1 straight guy while I was living in Alaska say I was beautiful and if he had been unattached that he would want to ask me out...I told him...SORRY my friend, ummm but I don't date straight guys...I am totally into women.

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #31
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default BBW

Thanks NYC femme for your response to my post. I think that what has helped me in the past was seeing that I am NOT the only woman who is large. For example...I was at Layne Bryant one time and I saw a picture of Cameron Mckenzie. At that time she was a large size model and has become a known actress. She was on the tv show Ghost Whisperer.
Another woman who I find very attractive even though she has lost quite a bit of weight she is still a Large woman is Queen Latefa. I think it is because of seeing large women in the public spot light that has made it easier for me. BUT it is still rather hard. I am doing better and trying to lose weight but it is hard when you get to be over 40. I am only a lil bit over but still. Also having a bad back doesn't help. BUT I do get out and walk the dog around the park when I AM feeling up to it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #32
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all you beautiful BBW I hope you all are enjoying your 4th
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #33
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Sending lots of love to all the beautiful BBW's
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #34
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I also am a fan of Camryn Manheim. I love her memoir: "Wake up, I'm fat!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
Thanks NYC femme for your response to my post. I think that what has helped me in the past was seeing that I am NOT the only woman who is large. For example...I was at Layne Bryant one time and I saw a picture of Cameron Mckenzie. At that time she was a large size model and has become a known actress. She was on the tv show Ghost Whisperer.
Another woman who I find very attractive even though she has lost quite a bit of weight she is still a Large woman is Queen Latefa. I think it is because of seeing large women in the public spot light that has made it easier for me. BUT it is still rather hard. I am doing better and trying to lose weight but it is hard when you get to be over 40. I am only a lil bit over but still. Also having a bad back doesn't help. BUT I do get out and walk the dog around the park when I AM feeling up to it.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #35
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default bbw

too cool NYCfemme Yes I had seen her when she was on that lawyer show and then started watching Ghost whisp w/ my ex and just fell for her all over again. How can I say it...I am a soft butch who has a thing for women....all kinds. I was w/ a fairly large woman and also w/ one who was pretty skinny.

I just wish I could find one who wanted to be w/ me JUST because of who I am.

well I can hope...that that will happen down the road some time.
The Following User Says Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #36
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

When i first got sober (after my one year had passed!) I got involved with a crazy young southern butch. (I was a crazy older northern femme so we pretty much fit). She was really curvy and yet muscular, soft but OH damn she was also hard bodied. As I type this I can still feel how her face felt in my hands and the bow of her lips as we kissed and the swallowing of myself into her ampleness and how wickedly wonderful the power from her huge thick thighs felt around mine...and how the bed rocked with her need of me. No small butch could do that for me....her presence was so sensually erotic for me that I can inhale and smell her simply by rekindling memories of our sex.

to this day, I am drawn to larger partners. Her body imprinted on me what my body responded to...

altho this is a thread about the Big Beautiful Woman, may I please just add...blessed be the larger butch or FtM...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #37
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default yeah!!!!

Give it up for the BBW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #38
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Big Beautiful women

Soft thanks for the post:
I really appreciate you including US butches. I identify as a soft butch tomboy. and have always been of large size I still can remember when I went into a popular clothing store here in SO. Cal many yrs ago. I was like in 9th grade and I needed to go into the JRs dept because I needed to get size 13 jeans and I was like OHHH my. I am getting on a handle of being of larger size. Just saying thanks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #39
Slave to the Buffet

How Do You Identify?:
-

Slave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST ReputationSlave to the Buffet Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely love big luscious women
Slave to the Buffet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slave to the Buffet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #40
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Wavin' to all the gorgeous, sexy, voluptuous, curvy women.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: