Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post

Could be brilliant.....
Except it's not. It may have been very effective at highlighting the plight of homosexuals in Syria, unfortunately it has also put real gays and lesbian in danger.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #22
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't get how anyone could be this stupid, but humans are like that and its unfortunate that the GLBT community has to be the brunt of so many cruel jokes and such ........... I feel sorry for those guys, its like they have no life and have nothing better to do than create these sites as a way of getting attention and its not the right kind

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #23
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

At Last, I want to rep you like in the old days where I got to tell you how fucking cool I think you are but I can't figure out how... I applaud your willingness to share your truths, even while expecting to get crap for them. Date whoever the hell you want to date and be proud of your body. Who could begrudge a person that? And fuck the pot-shooters.

Oh poo. This is in response to a post from a while back and I can't find it to quote it. Hopefully you know which one I'm referring to and I don't just sound like a rambling crazy person.

Last edited by Red Dirt Girl; 07-29-2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: must have purple and needed to add Oh poo section.
Red Dirt Girl is offline   Reply With Quote