Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 03-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #21
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

For me, all it takes is some good eye contact and a smile! If I see that, I will come up and talk to you in a heartbeat, ask you to dance if we are in a club, or just continue flirting across the room....all because you sent me a good signal.

I get that people are shy...I know I sure can be, depending on where I am. (shocking, I know!)

You don't need to change the way you dress, or even tote around a rainbow flag...if you see a butch that interests you, flirt. Smile. Say hi. The simplest of gestures to a butch makes all the difference in the world...at least to this butch!

(not all of us like to be hit with lumber...we can take subtle hints and flirt back from there...lol)

Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #22
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I pulled all of my partners in seedy bars. Even my current partner was someone I kissed while mashed into an all dyke group in a dark and smoky venue.

The easiest way to pull someone is indeed, 'Hi'. It is also incredibly scary and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I used to run on the premise that once she(or he) noticed that I'd opened my mouth to speak to him/her, then I had to continue or risk looking the fool.

Most people were polite. One person rolled her eyes and turned her back on me. Quite a few people were charmed

If nothing else it teaches you humility. When someone starts flirting with me now I always give them a moment, even if I'm not interested in them. Partly because I like the attention and partly because I know how much it stings to be instantly rejected.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #23
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

I always have the same problem, or the only time i get approached is when someone has drinken enough to give them guts, and then they are usually alittle too drunk and it weirds me out it sucks.
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #24
Christy51274

How Do You Identify?:
100% High Femme, Submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me whatever you please.
Relationship Status:
Single

Christy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST ReputationChristy51274 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I have had a drink tampered with and I lost a weekend because of it.

But, back to the topic...

If you are hanging out at a bar, make friends with the staff. It never hurts for the bartender to know that you are "family" AND single AND possibly looking. Additionally, they might steer away from someone that you really do not want/need to get too close to.

That makes total sense. Wonder why I never thought of that before? LOL

Christy51274 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christy51274 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #25
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy51274 View Post
That makes total sense. Wonder why I never thought of that before? LOL
I have friends that work at alt bars. They are even on my FB page-lol. It is a good way to keep up with them AND what is going on where they work.