Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

*winks @ chef*

Right now I'm wrapped up in my blanket, would be nice to have a warm body snuggled up next to mine

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #22
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

More of a hugger than a cuddler. Cuddling in bed yes but when i am about to fall asleep... move over (yeah i know not very romantic but i kind of love my "vital" space when it comes to sleep!)
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:27 AM   #23
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing wrong with that Soft, welcome to the thread everyone is welcome here

Old 09-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #24
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm to a point....then I need my space.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #25
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I think alot of people need their space, and its understandable for sure

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #26
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Hug, cuddle, snuggle, canoodle...touch
yes all of it!
Sitting on the couch for a movie, falling asleep in bed, waking up with her in my arms, waking up in the middle of the night and realizing we rolled apart only to scoot over and snuggle up again...etc etc etc
I actually had an ex tell me yrs ago when we were together to stop touching her craziness
Old 09-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #27
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry
Hug, cuddle, snuggle, canoodle...touch
yes all of it!
Sitting on the couch for a movie, falling asleep in bed, waking up with her in my arms, waking up in the middle of the night and realizing we rolled apart only to scoot over and snuggle up again...etc etc etc
I actually had an ex tell me yrs ago when we were together to stop touching her craziness
What, she told you to stop touching her? That is true craziness right there

I'm the exact same way I *love* cuddling and hugging and touching and and and ............. just ALL of it *le sigh*

I love all kinds of touching, and I love cuddling every chance I get

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #28
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default love love love

... cuddling. I'm in cuddle deficit

My Malaysian ex hardly ever cuddled me and I really missed that physical contact. Hand holding, snuggling or touching in some way on the sofa, the stroke on the arm when you're looking at something together or talking. Even when it's too hot to cuddle - touching feel just that little something that says "I'm here, I love you, we'll wake up together." Damn, now I'm going to make myself cry.

I remember in my first year psych class that researchers found (in the good ol' days before research had strict regulations), that babies and toddlers in orphanages who only got the bare necessary touching got sick more frequently and more severely than babies who had a lot of loving touch. So, we need to be touched, to be cuddled, to be hugged. We need it like the we need the air we breath.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:15 AM   #29
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Yes it is kiwi; its in us to need to be loved and cuddled and feel like we are wanted and needed

Old 09-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #30
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
... cuddling. I'm in cuddle deficit

My Malaysian ex hardly ever cuddled me and I really missed that physical contact. Hand holding, snuggling or touching in some way on the sofa, the stroke on the arm when you're looking at something together or talking. Even when it's too hot to cuddle - touching feel just that little something that says "I'm here, I love you, we'll wake up together." Damn, now I'm going to make myself cry.

I remember in my first year psych class that researchers found (in the good ol' days before research had strict regulations), that babies and toddlers in orphanages who only got the bare necessary touching got sick more frequently and more severely than babies who had a lot of loving touch. So, we need to be touched, to be cuddled, to be hugged. We need it like the we need the air we breath.
Failure-to-thrive syndrome, or skin hunger..as I recall from those Psych classes.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #31
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Look at Tommi getting all smart on us ~ I love it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #32
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i get what TCountry is saying but i've been with people who were TOO touchy feely for me. i love to cuddle, lay down watch a movie or something but i don't like to be pawed at 24/7.

i like my cuddling like after a hot bath, laying in bed or on the couch, snuggled in together.

i'm not into hot sweaty cuddling.....i'm semi tactile...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:37 AM   #33
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
me too.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:59 AM   #34
Daktari

Would possibly have been more telling to ask who doesn't like cuddling. I think most folks enjoy, nay need, appropriate cuddles don't you?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #35
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddling, hugging and touching in general, yes. Being so close I'm breathing in your carbon emissions for more than a couple of minutes? No.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 06:42 AM   #36
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,952 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Yes indeed i do

Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #37
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I think there is a time and a place for everything. I think touch is very important but I don't want to be sweaty doing it.

A hug in passing, a slight touch of the arm, butt, etc., putting your hand on the small of her back or a kiss are all nice ways to be affectionate without going overboard.

In bed, if your are cuddling and you get hot, nothing wrong with putting space between the two of you. Even just an outreached hand against the back or feet touching or something like that is nice as well.

I just think it's a good thing to show affection, to be close in that way. Does not in any way mean I want to smother anyone nor do I want to be smothered either.

There are times when either one of you don't want to be touched. It's good to pay attention to body language.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #38
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
Yes. I need lottsa space, said the Cuddly Teddybear.., after cuddlenoodling hug

.We could have made this a pole leigh...

Some, like a feral cat, don't really like to be hugged or cuddled at will.... only on their terms, only so long, and so tight and when it is theri time, not yours, and ..not too close.

and then the claws...oh wait, that's anotherr thread.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #39
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Desd is the best cuddler ever I love cuddling with her on the couch watching a movie.. my kiddo likes to cuddle with us to and the dogs makes a big pile
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #40
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

*nods* yes I probably could have made this a poll but I'm not very adept to that however I acknowledge that everyone is different when it comes to cuddling. Not everyone likes to cuddle 24/7, some more than others & others more often than the rest. I hope everyone continues to come in & enjoy the thread, no matter how much or how little you enjoy it

Tags
cuddle, cuddling