![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
stone butch Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am. Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along. Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? a full sise
2. Who do you share it with? Two fur babies 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 400 count egyptian 4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 6 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) a mixture of everything.it depends on how my neck feels as to the ones I use. 7. What position do you sleep in?Either on my back or left side. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? Depends on what time I get home. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? not a thing. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes. 11. What does it look like? Hand carved with a sunburst design and stained in deep mahogany color. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I have always wanted a steel bed frame like they had in the old west but would put a sleep easy mattrest on it. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the left. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Be clean when you get in it,no eating in the bed. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?Bleave me you don't want to know. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yep. 17. How old is your mattress? 2yrs. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I sleep under a comforter on top of the sheets. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Zombies. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? I will be so glad when my youngest fur child gets past puppy hood,she has put all maner of things in/on the bed that I now keep the door shut to my room unless i'm in it. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-) ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 2,382
Thanks: 1,792
Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? King.
2. Who do you share it with? My sassy dreams. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Egyptian cotton. 4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4. 6. What kind of pillows are they? Duck down. 7. What position do you sleep in? Stomach and left side. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 3 to 4 am. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Work, watch tv, manis and pedis..lots of stuff. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes. 11. What does it look like? Cherry wood with a curved top. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Keep what I have. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If I'm alone, in the middle. Otherwise, on the left. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No crumbs!!! 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 5. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes. 17. How old is your mattress? Few months. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Use All Seasons blankets. Sleep with one at a time. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Dust. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Anything that's not good for my skin. __________________
__________________
無料のライブ
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: mississippi
Posts: 1,066
Thanks: 3,178
Thanked 3,231 Times in 847 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? just a regular size lol. i don't know what's funny about that. but it is.
2. Who do you share it with? i have a big daddy named faygo. and a little girl named chibe. dogs, of course. if my nephew spends the night with me, he won't sleep by himself. awww. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? i'm not a big sheet liker. if they are cool, all is good. 4. How often do you change your sheets? once a week. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) i love feather. but hell i don't know what kind of pillows those are. cotton i guess. mighty big. 7. What position do you sleep in? i start on my right side. then to my left. then to my right. ... 8. What time do you go to bed on average? depends. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? i like to play baseball, playstation. i had a girl friend that liked to play mad libs. i miss her! lol i do love games, for real lol. sometimes i read. slumber party, ... that's what i'm talking about. 10. Do you have a headboard? indeed. 11. What does it look like? brown wood. it has an old look lol. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? i would love a canopy bed. cedar, maybe. and i would like some real soft pink sheets. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? i really prefer the left side. my left when laying on my back. i have no preference to where the door is lol. just please give me the left! 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? not that i can think of. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2, humans. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? when i was a child. 17. How old is your mattress? about 3. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? i have a quilt and a comforter. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? there's nothing under the bed lol. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? a man LOL. |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,751
Thanks: 19,765
Thanked 15,268 Times in 2,538 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Queen
2. Who do you share it with? No one 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? 800 count cotton 4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memory foam 7. What position do you sleep in? Side 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10ish 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? That pretty much covers it 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes 11. What does it look like? Walnut euro platform 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I like what I have will get something taller soon though 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Drivers 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Must be freshly showered to get in it 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4 two people two cats 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Define "jump" ![]() 17. How old is your mattress? Time for a new one 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Comforter 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Insect of any sort 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? See above |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Ol butch bones. Preferred Pronoun?:
Old thing Relationship Status:
Too old to play. Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: :rolleyes:
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 3,603
Thanked 3,728 Times in 1,095 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. Queen-size
2. With a half dozen cat Daughters and Sons. 3. I don't use sheets. 4. I change my bedding as soon as it gets dirty, a furkid has an accident, or sheds too many hairs. I am fussy about a clean bed. About twice a week. 5. Pillows- 4. 6. Pillows have to be Ralph Lauren feather. 7. Sleep Position-Anyway except on my back. 8. Sleep time- Anytime. 9. Activities- Most Anything. 10.Bed is two tiger oak antique church pews with thick plywood between, and a Serta mattress on top. 11.They have hand-carved leaf and vine scroll-work with crosses on the sides. 12. If I were to get a new bed it would be one that floats. 13. Side of the bed I sleep on is determined by my furkids. 14. My Pet peeves = Nasty stuff my furkids do and put in my bed. 15. Maximum amount of living beings that were ever on my bed was somewhere around 20? 16. Have I ever jumped on my bed? Yep, everytime I need to kill a bug. 17. How old is my mattress? That is another pet peeve. I never like to keep mattresses too long. I've had this one about 1.8yrs. 18. Blankets- Alpaca, wool, feather-quilted, and Solaran plush. 19. What would I not want to find under my bed? More "presents" from those furkids! |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 969
Thanks: 1,449
Thanked 4,257 Times in 677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? King
2. Who do you share it with? Blue and one very fussy Yorkie 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? White Edwardian embroidered cotton 4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week or more depending on need (wet patches suck) 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Memory foam 7. What position do you sleep in? Left side when sleeping with Blue, on stomach when alone 8. What time do you go to bed on average? Too late...usually midnight at the earliest 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Think. WAY too much. Which is why I often have to get up during the night. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes 11. What does it look like? Tall oblong, inlaid cherry (?) wood with diagonal leather strip and brass finish 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? An antique/Victorian brass frame with a top of the range mattress, same sheets 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, it's a touch too large for O/our room and I'm constantly bumping against the footboard when moving around the room 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Four (2 humans, 2 dogs) 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No 17. How old is your mattress? 18 months 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One quilt with a throw added when it's cold 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A 'present' from one of the dogs 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A 'present' from one of the dogs |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Complicated Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 200
Thanks: 920
Thanked 594 Times in 154 Posts
Rep Power: 3787186 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
The Twenty Question Bed Quiz!
________________________________________ I'm curious! 1. What size is your bed? Full 2. Who do you share it with? No one 3. What is your favorite kind of sheets? Cotten 4. How often do you change your sheets? Every week 5. How many pillows are on your bed? six 6. What kind of pillows are they? (Feather, buckwheat, etc.) Not feather 7. What position do you sleep in? On my side 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10pm up by 5am 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, play on the laptop 10. Do you have a headboard? yes 11. What does it look like? Wood four posts antique been handed down 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? A king size bed would love to have something with more room. I still love cotton sheets. Not into the satin or silk. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left side 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I prefer to have it to myself. I am a light sleeper very light and any type of movement or snoring would keep me up all night. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Five. When the kids were not able to sleep. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Of course I do it now. Yep a kid at heart. 17. How old is your mattress? 5 years 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Just sheet and comforter 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Gremlins hahaha 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Hmmm haven’t had that problem yet. ___________ |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Cranky Old Poop Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast Relationship Status:
Separated Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 3,548
Thanks: 11,190
Thanked 9,940 Times in 2,515 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? King
2. Who do you share it with? My Lady, and when she's not here, there's a Smith & Wesson .38 long barrel, under the other pillow........LOADED. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? High thread count Pima or Egyptian cotton 4. How often do you change your sheets? Once or twice a week. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4 King pillows, 2 shams, assorted cushions 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 2 Feather, 2 firm foam cushion 7. What position do you sleep in? On my back or on my right side. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 9 pm on work nights and around 11 or midnight on my days off. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Watch television or movies. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yep, and a footboard, too!!! 11. What does it look like? Like this: ![]() 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side, as you're standing at the foot of the bed. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? It has to be made. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No. 17. How old is your mattress? About 6 months. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? We have a microfiber blanket, a lightweight blanket and a comforter we sleep under. I'm hot-natured so I don't like being overly warm. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any kind of clutter or dust 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Bed bugs, dust mites. ~Theo~
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost." -- J. R. R. Tolkien
|
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess... Relationship Status:
Seat taken Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 2,491
Thanks: 2,199
Thanked 10,049 Times in 2,075 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? king
2. Who do you share it with? Justin, Romee, Kelpie, Smokey and Smudge. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets?Soft flannel ones! 4. How often do you change your sheets? Very often. My dogs leave hair and dirt on them, often! 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5 6. What kind of pillows are they? Normal ones?? I like flat pillows, Justin likes poofy so it's a mix. 7. What position do you sleep in? Facing the right on my tummy. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 11pm 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Use my phone, watch tv, talk and be lazy! 10. Do you have a headboard? No 11. What does it look like? Nothing special, but it's super comfortable!!!! 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets! 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Left 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? My chi Romee bites us constantly when she is sleeping under the blankets. I hate how dirty the dogs make the bed. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Yes! Yay! 17. How old is your mattress? 7 years old. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Down comforter, fuzzy blanket and a sheet. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Someone hiding. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? A creepy person!!!
__________________
"It's ok to make mistakes. It's ok to fall down. Get up! Look sickening....and make them eat it!" - Latrice Royale Starry![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
man Preferred Pronoun?:
beef Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: nashvegas
Posts: 1,607
Thanks: 2,411
Thanked 2,846 Times in 898 Posts
Rep Power: 14271906 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Queen
2. Who do you share it with? Ginger 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? flannel 4. How often do you change your sheets? at least once a week 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 7 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 3 feather 4 fiberfill 7. What position do you sleep in? wrapped around Ginger (it has been described as the Darth Vader Death Grip) 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10 ish 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? facebook/bfp 10. Do you have a headboard? yes 11. What does it look like? It is a nice light wood mission bed 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? more flannel sheets 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the middle 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? crumbs 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 2 people, 3 dogs and 2 cats (not in this current bed though) 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? duh 17. How old is your mattress? 10 years 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? white cotton, blue cotton and sometimes a brown cotton quilted coverlet 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? poop/puke 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? poop/puke
__________________
what's a cowboy got to do to get a drink around here?
|
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhmboyrd For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you! Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nashvegas
Posts: 253
Thanks: 412
Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
Rep Power: 6596930 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
As I share the current bed with chefhmboyrd, I am spared of having to answer all of those questions!
I can add to a few. I prefer cotton sheets and blankets, the thicker the better. Picture a Mommy Dearest scene, but me screaming "No synthetic bedding!" All crazy eyed and stuff. Yep. I will break out the wool blanket when it gets cold enough, otherwise I have 2-3 cotton blankets on the bed. I think those big puffy comforters that you can't fit in a washing machine, even a decent front loader, are GROSS. I currently covet, besides a 80 pound block of french soap, a down filled blanket. I have tolerated just one fur baby in the bed, but swore off pets in the bed after having a cat that insisted on sleeping on my head. I most of all enjoy having someone with me in bed. Both of my parents (who divorced 30 years ago) don't sleep with their current spouses. I find it kind of sad. |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#12 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? a Full size
2. Who do you share it with? No one currently; just me. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? organic cotton 4. How often do you change your sheets? as often as necessary (1x wk or more) 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 7 6. What kind of pillows are they? a mix of down and cotton 7. What position do you sleep in? I start out on my left side 8. What time do you go to bed on average? between 2 to 4am 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read books or literature of an academic nature. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes. 11. What does it look like? My bed frame is from the 50s era: it is made of blonde wood and has two compartments for either side of the bed and the middle of the headboard is open (a good place for pictures, tissues or a small glass of water or any sort of keepsake). 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I am happy with the collection I have (cotton or silk or satin) 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Since it's only me, I begin with being in the middle and often end up sideways on my left or right side or sometimes on my back or on my tummy. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? The bed must be in pristine shape (clean, no crumbs, fresh linens and smell lovely) 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Just me; sometimes my youngest son will come sit on the bed and visit with me late at night. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? When I was younger, yes. 17. How old is your mattress? *blush* well, it's probably older than me; but it's in very good condition. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 3 quilts, two blankets, a hand crocheted afghan, one chemise and one 'down' comforter. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? (see below) 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? (see below) *** answers for questions no. 19 & 20: Thou shalt not scare me nor defile my sacred bed of loveliness with any monster or insect or anything that would disrupt the loveliness found in the heavenliness of my bed.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#13 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Thought I would update my post, from a few years ago.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
Married Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Since we are in the process of switching beds, I will use the new bed when answering this quiz. Queen
2. Who do you share it with? My husband, two dogs and some cats 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Winter is flannel. But I LOVE cotton in the summer 4. How often do you change your sheets? About every week. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Buying new ones, so time will tell. Looking at down. The ones I have currently have some form of synthetic in them. 7. What position do you sleep in? Always curled on side 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 4am. I sleep to 10:30 or 11am. Thats about 7 hours. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? I read. I watch Youtube. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes 11. What does it look like? The bed is a high pillar brass bed 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I have to pick out new sheets here pretty soon. I am thinking we are going to go with flowers now. We had a western theme going on. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? the right. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? I do not like food in the bed. The windows are over our heads and I have to have the drapes and the windows open 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Probably 7...2 adult humans, the rest animals 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No 17. How old is your mattress? 5 years old but we are getting a new one already. Nice mattress but I want a pillow top 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? one blanket, 1 cover, 1 top sheet 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? animal feces. Thank god they dont do that! 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? any of my exes! LOL
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Neither here or there
Posts: 7,987
Thanks: 27,733
Thanked 18,935 Times in 4,705 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Full. I live in a country of small people with small spaces.
2. Who do you share it with? There is a certain Diva who has Time Share privileges. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? I like those that are soft and keep me warm. Thread count is important but I am not a sheet snob. I am actually very fond of my “flannel” sheets as it is usually cool/cold here. 4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week unless I forget, then it is every other week. 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4. 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) I need pillow advice as I am certain I am not buying the right kind. Two are soft and fluffy, two are not. 7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides. I toss from side to side during the night. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 9:00 and 9:30, like clockwork. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? I like to read, surf the internet, watch movies and football. 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes. 11. What does it look like? Dark, solid wood. I like it a lot. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? ![]() ![]() 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If you are facing the bed, the left side. If you are laying on it, the right side. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, no pets, no crumbs, limited wrinkles and I very much dislike tangled sheets. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Ever? I would have to guess 7, a long time ago and in a different life. (2 adults, 2 children, 2 cats and a dog) 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was 10 or so. 17. How old is your mattress? Almost 2 years. Time flies. 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? I have a down filled duvet; it is all I need, all I want. It keeps me very warm and I am never going back to blankets. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Any creepy crawly or mess. I keep it nice and clean under there. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Any creepy crawly, yikes! |
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat ![]() Tournaments Won: 4 Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: 8,660 feet high in the Andes
Posts: 2,640
Thanks: 10,519
Thanked 11,655 Times in 2,291 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? King. Love it.
2. Who do you share it with? The Heathens (dogs) for now, but I am saving space for a certain picky gent who will likely kick the dogs out when he visits. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? In the winter, I love flannel sheets. In the summer, I like the sateen ones. 4. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 3. 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) One faux down pillow, one Tempurpedic, and one perfectly flattened pillow that I always ponder throwing away, but it comes in so handy! 7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides. I toss from side to side as well. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between 8pm and 3am, depending on what's going on in my life. 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck?Generally, I could just do those two activities and be perfectly happy with my life, but alas, you gotta make a living. But I digress... Um, besides that, there's reading, surfing the web, texting, doing work, playing Chupacabra (the blanket monster game) with Newton, talking on the phone, doing my hair... 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes. 11. What does it look like? Wood, a square pattern, which is handy for tying up cell phone chargers and other fun things. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I actually like my bed and sheets a lot. I could really use a new pillow, though, and a duvet cover. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If you are facing the bed, the right side. If you are laying on it, the left side. 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes, I don't like TV's in the bedroom, particularly if they are showing sports programming. I also hate crumbs in the bed. I hate beds that don't have nightstands. What if I need a sip of water or some Burt's bees on my lips in the middle of the night? It happens. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed?Wow, I have slept in a bed with 4 humans before, and I have slept in a bed with 2 humans and 4 animals. I'd take the latter any day. 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Tempurpedics are not very bouncy. But when I had a spring bed, yes, totally. 17. How old is your mattress? Just over 3 years 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? A fuzzy blanket, and when it's cold, a down duvet. 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? That m*%!erf*cking cat! She likes to go under there and scratch the bottom. Also, spiders. I hate spiders. I keep my big boots under the bed, and I'd hate for a spider to crawl into the box and get into my boots. 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? spiders, crumbs, bio-dudes, blood or other biohazards[/QUOTE]
__________________
Small business owners around the world use microfinance to help expand their businesses and provide for their families. You can help! Click here to learn about Kiva. |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#17 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: East coast
Posts: 2,416
Thanks: 5,829
Thanked 12,296 Times in 2,057 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Full
2. Who do you share it with? My girlfriend on the rare Saturday night she's here. Usually I go to her place because of the kid. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Cotton, high thread count 4. How often do you change your sheets? Every other week 5. How many pillows are on your bed? Two standard, feather. One standard, memory foam. One body pillow (five feel long), and the only one with a name: Buddy. Also, one blue velvet pillow with tassels, from my childhood room. 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) answered in #5 7. What position do you sleep in? Side, with Buddy between my knees. 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10:30 to midnight 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read and write 10. Do you have a headboard? No, sold the sleigh bed a few years ago 11. What does it look like? N/A 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Higher thread count cotton 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Middle 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No shoes on the bed. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? Two 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Only for joy. No, seriously I haven't jumped on it. 17. How old is your mattress? Four years old 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One fake down, anti-allergenic kinda thing but feels like down, and a quilt my great-grandmother made. I like to stare at the little squares and wonder where the little scraps of fabric have been, which women in my family were wearing which housedresses and Sunday best... 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Old bottles of lube with dust bunnies riding them [/COLOR][/COLOR] 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? An unidentifiable pair of underwear |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy... Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,657
Thanks: 7,597
Thanked 5,871 Times in 1,530 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed?
Full 2. Who do you share it with? My furchild, Ginger 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Fleece or Egyptian Cotton 4. How often do you change your bed? Regularly 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 8 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 3 King-sized polyfill, 2 down feather, 3 standard polyfill 7. What position do you sleep in? On left side, stomach, sometimes back (If on back, then I snore) 8. What time do you go to bed on average? Around 11 or midnight 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Watch netflix, read, crosswords, crochet, surf internet on my laptop, do homework, brush Ginger, snack, almost anything imaginable. HA! 10.Do you have a headboard? Nope! 11. What does it look like? Handmade unfinished lumber...pedestal bed. 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Neither. I am satisfied. 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? From bottom of bed looking up...the left 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? It must be comfy and free from crumbs. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? myself, partner at the time, our 3 children and 2 dogs...that of course was a kingsize bed. Ha!! 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? One question....Why? *lifts eyebrow 17. How old is your mattress? 4 Years old 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Microplush 2 one navy and one light blue 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? nothing can be under it. It is a pedestal bed 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Bugs, crumbs, anything icky... |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#19 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,000
Thanks: 1,834
Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
1. What size is your bed? Queen
2. Who do you share it with? GHD and, for now, the new puppy Nugget. 3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? High thread-count Cotton 4. How often do you change your sheets? Every week 5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5 6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Foam for me..GHD likes down 7. What position do you sleep in? On my stomach (VERY bad for my back...but I can't seem to break the habit! Even if I force myself to go to sleep on my back, I wake up on my stomach) 8. What time do you go to bed on average? 2-3am 9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, surf the web 10. Do you have a headboard? Yes 11. What does it look like? Wood end posts with scrolled metalwork between 12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Probably get a King size bed 13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? If looking at the bed from the foot, I am on the right 14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes! I canNOT get into an unmade bed!! Even if I make it the second before I go to sleep, it HAS to be made. 15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 8 16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Nope, ceiling is too low 17. How old is your mattress? 1 year 18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One comforter 19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A body 20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? bedbugs!
__________________
![]() Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#20 | |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;) Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected. Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 6,892
Thanked 7,682 Times in 1,607 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
There are beauties who stop traffic and then there are beauties who grow obsessively in the hearts of the susceptible. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|