Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
I'm sorry your life wasn't pleasent then...my family was dysfunctional no matter what decade they were in....lol....but let's just say I miss manners, courtesy, gentleness, education, family time at dinner, less crime, more overall trust & honesty.

At least that is what I experienced. I belive that common courtesy & manners should ALWAYS be exhibited in life no matter what year. I believe that gentlemanly actions & manners are lacking a lot now days....as in common politeness & courtesy.

No the '50's may not have been perfect, you're right.....but, they did have some things I miss now days. It's a shame that these things are referred to as "old time' values & traits.

Jonathan
I never said my life was unpleasant. I had a great childhood with a relatively functional family.

I saw as many bad manners and lack of a family time at dinner and lack of common courtesy etc among my friend's families as I saw among other friend's mannered families. June and Ward were not the norm in the 50's anymore than bad manners are the norm in the 21st century.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #382
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default what attracts Me to FtMs ...

Strength - the fact a woman/man can transition into the masculine/feminine realm makes nature and nurturer incredible. We are acculturated to belittle each others potential as men and as women. Change is powerful, we all know a lava becomes a butterfly by an incredible journey, all transitioning FtM/MtF are metamorphic - mind, spirit and then body.

Sensuality - I can't help but to think of Hermaphroditus born to the gods of female and male sexuality - you are in touch with all that is intense and powerful when it comes to the carnal aspect of being human. Thus I bow my head to you, for you so gracefully walked between two lines. More so, I respect the integrity that comes from being both. It's exotic.

Beauty - we are always changing. We are always evolving. FtMs are like mirrors. We often see ourselves with one face. FtMs have experienced and touched both of their faces.

Relationships come from trust, love, respect, and integrity. Its not who, but how you love that matters. As long as we battle with issues of equality we will battle. When we no longer need to explain ourselves and defend our humanity, well, we will all be having a whole lot hot sex...Smiles...

Thanks for being who you are.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #383
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default What attracts you to FtMs...

Bumpity bump...
Old 02-06-2013, 07:57 AM   #384
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I find it very easy to talk to ftms, as we often have similar experiences.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #385
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,679 Times in 10,257 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I'm very attracted to courage.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 01:14 PM   #386
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation

Just a little Bump....
Old 03-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #387
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Just a little Bump....
Kent you keep getting these bump thingy,s allergic to sumpin?

Happy Easter bro!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2013, 06:11 PM   #388
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Its not so much an attraction, but I totally "get it" when it comes to ftm's and it drives me wild! Its the respect, the special bond, the pleasure that no other can provide! Oh, be still my heart!!! I wish there were more ftm's around here. Maybe I should look at the idea of relocating!!! Heck, I'm only looking for ONE!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #389
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

C'mon ladies, tell us how you really feel and what you find attractive in the trans guys you date...
Old 07-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #390
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Default FtMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegal View Post
Kent you keep getting these bump thingy,s allergic to sumpin?

Happy Easter bro!
Firegal, hey.. Sorry I missed your Happy Easter greeting. Happy late 4th of July...
Old 07-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #391
stepfordfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme-inist.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones :)
Relationship Status:
I really really like someone.

stepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputationstepfordfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Warning: Girl swooning

Fuzzy Treasure trails down his stomach.....

Scars. For the all the life long battles he's fought. They are reminders of his strength and courage.

Kisses First when the door opens. Then "Hi" Then more kissing.

That impish smirk across his face, especially when you know he's thinking something evil.

Stubble. Across your silky skin in contrast to his roughness. Yum.

The smell of him on your skin when you're home in your own bed. Bliss.

His voice. Rawr.

His bookshelf. A book on his nightstand next to his glasses. *swoon*
Old 07-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #392
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't had any ask me out, lately.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #393
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Strength. Strength of mind, heart, soul and conviction. It takes a lot of courage to be who you really are and in some instances, to even know who you really are. This is the trait I find most desirable in FTM's.

And then the list of how incredibly sexy they can be just continues on from there...
Mhmmmm

Old 08-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #394
Koffeelvr

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch

Koffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST ReputationKoffeelvr Has the BEST Reputation

Up to this point I have only dated women but I am finding myself more and more attracted to energy, packaging is less and less important.

I agree with this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I guess I would have to say that I am first attracted to Someone's personality first....their spirit...their soul....and oh, look!....He's an FtM.....ok then.

Koffeelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #395
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoyed reading through some of these posts. Haven't finished yet, but plan to..lol Very interested in seeing more of what the ladies are attracted to about us.....
Old 10-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #396
1ladyface

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
loved and loving

1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation
Default My guy

I have a notebook I am now convinced is magic. It's nothing special, just a plain college-ruled notebook from Target but several years ago I wrote down everything I was looking for in a dog, right down to the ridiculous little details, before I went to the animal shelter. (adult dog, blocky heady, floppy ears, short fur, 40-60 lbs, swimmer, snuggler, big smile, affectionate, house-trained, knows basic commands, will answer to "Annie Boots", etc) When I did go to the shelter my little girl was there! And her name was already Annie.

I used the same magic notebook to write down everything I was looking for in a partner, again, right down to the ridiculous little details. (taller/bigger than me, female born and masculine, chivalrous, tattooed, non-smoker, protective but not jealous, cowboy archetype, kinky, intelligent, dislikes children, loves dogs, pastry chef, etc.) Over time the list came to fill an entire page of the notebook. And it got left on a shelf and forgotten, until I met Oliver.

Six months after moving to Oakland I met a wonderful FTM guy. Our first date was drinks and then a walk around Lake Merritt. Our second date he made an amazing dinner. Afterwards he showed me how to make truffles...and outed himself as a pastry chef.

I was reminded of the notebook and checked it the next morning. He was ALL of the things, right down to the astrological sign.

Now Oliver and I have been together four months. I recently showed him the magic notebook and we used it to write down a detailed description of our dream home. (a dog-friendly old converted industrial loft in Oakland with enough space for him to throw epic dinner parties and for me to have a sewing workspace. Natural light, exposed brick, gas stove, etc)

So maybe the notebook isn’t *really* magic but it did show me just how powerful clarity, intention, ritual and instinct can be. And that might even be better than magic.

-ladyface

http://www.1ladyface.blogspot.com
1ladyface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 1ladyface For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #397
1ladyface

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
loved and loving

1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation1ladyface Has the BEST Reputation
Default What I love about him and us

My guy is the cowboy archetype and I'm the absent-minded professor archetype.

He is a:
street smart
action oriented
stone and somewhat stoic
fiercely loyal
protective
physically skilled
risk taker

I am a:
book smart
quiet
quirky
head-in-the-clouds, lost-in-thought
creative
empath
who enjoys doing things slowly and deliberately

We balance each other really well. He spurs me to action when I might otherwise overthink and become immobilized. And I remind him to slow down and breath. He's calm in a crisis and I have ALL the feelings. But on the rare occasion that he has feelings that he needs to deal with he knows I'm a safe, non-judgemental person to come to. We both work with our hands and love to make things but as a chef his creative process is loud, fast-paced, improvisational and often collaborative. As a seamstress my creative process is a quiet, slow, deliberate, cerebral and solitary.

I wouldn’t be good at his life and he wouldn’t be good at mine but we have shared values that manifest in very different ways in accordance with our temperaments and I think that’s why we work so well. We understand each others values and motivations but since our shared values have very different outlets there’s an amount of space built-in to our relationship that allows for some breathing room and individuality. It also allows us to admire each other from a distance.

His gorilla hands and my bunny heart make an excellent team.

-ladyface

http://www.1ladyface.blogspot.com
1ladyface is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to 1ladyface For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 10:18 PM   #398
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

most admirable: the courage to be One's true self.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2014, 05:18 PM   #399
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where are you , ladies.

Bumping this thread. Would love to hear from the ladies.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:30 PM   #400
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I love their strength, courage, the way they love and just how they are really wonderful people. I have dated two FTM's in my past and would do so again if the right one came along

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: