Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #4241
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Been out sick for some weeks.... Coming through to catch up

Happy Thanksgiving Lofters!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 06:18 PM   #4242
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

... sits up .. looks back and forth all around ...... hmmmm thinks i think i felt a breeze Jet .. by here ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #4243
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
... sits up .. looks back and forth all around ...... hmmmm thinks i think i felt a breeze Jet .. by here ..

Hello Barb. Good to see you again. You're looking well in the galleries and I hope life is treating you well—as you deserve. Please keep in touch and keep on truckin' hon. (And just remember the golden rule in my visitor's pages—no food shots, just thoughts from your heart.)

Hugs,
Jet
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #4244
BeccaWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Looking

BeccaWolf is on a distinguished road
Default New here

Hello everyone. Glad I found this thread. I'm happy to know there is a spot for those of us that are past the staying up until 3am phase. LOL
BeccaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeccaWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #4245
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Hello Barb. Good to see you again. You're looking well in the galleries and I hope life is treating you well—as you deserve. Please keep in touch and keep on truckin' hon. (And just remember the golden rule in my visitor's pages—no food shots, just thoughts from your heart.)

Hugs,
Jet
ty.. nice to c u bk around these parts .. lol
?? no foods or coffee pics here???

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #4246
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

whos got coffee ??? *sittin my white wolf coffee mug down*
Old 11-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #4247
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
ty.. nice to c u bk around these parts .. lol
?? no foods or coffee pics here???
Yes, Barb. No food—just feel free to drop by. LOL
Old 03-03-2014, 09:28 AM   #4248
Joe Mario

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'He' will be fine.
Relationship Status:
happily involved

Joe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST Reputation
Red face 50's and better concerns

Any one have any experience with Life Insurance Policies for Trans Men?

Would a beneficiary be denied, if the gender on ones Death Cert. and Ins. Policy gender don't match?

Retirement Plans?

I opened a thread in the FTM forums on these topics, in case any one would care to post there!

Ciao,
~Joe Mario
Joe Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mario For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #4249
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Unfortunately yes Joe, the insurance company can and will deny benefits if the documents do not match. They look for any kind of 'fraud' and refuse to fulfill their obligations based on, they feel that a) could be different people, or b) the documents were not filled out accurately.. it is in the fine print and their escape clause.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #4250
Joe Mario

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'He' will be fine.
Relationship Status:
happily involved

Joe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST Reputation

Aah, Thanks, Breathless. Am just getting some papers in order and seeing my work benefits portal leaves out particulars, including copies of the Ins. policies we signed up for during enrollment last fall and even the name of the Ins. Co. they are using!

Off I go then, I suppose, to tweeze out what I chose with a 'click', checking for consistency, making changes and then getting copies of documents, etc...that's if one can get ahold of ones HR guy. Full-time job just protecting yourself, eh...

Ciao,
~Joe Mario

Last edited by Joe Mario; 03-03-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: spelling
Joe Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mario For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #4251
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation

Anybody here in the Pacific Northwest?
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:55 AM   #4252
mythy

How Do You Identify?:
silly buggar
Relationship Status:
single

mythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Owdo

Well wot a nice spot to come in an have a cuppa, hello all, very nice to meet you.
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mythy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 09:57 PM   #4253
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

bumping the thread for singles in this group.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:06 AM   #4254
pkrpower

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
single....pkrpower@aol.com

pkrpower is on a distinguished road

hello single femmes.....
pkrpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #4255
Christina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Christina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST Reputation

Hello... so very quiet in here... is there another venue everyone goes to chat?
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 07:27 PM   #4256
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I've decided to stick my name into every singles, meet-up, howdy, thread on BFP..I mean, it can't hurt. Right? And if this weenie post has already got your heart racing, just send me a message here on BFP and I'll respond in kind.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:08 PM   #4257
Christina

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Christina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST ReputationChristina Has the BEST Reputation
Default “Can I tie you up and punish you”

Someone asked me in a private message… “Can I tie you up and punish you”… Allow me to expound on the fact that NOT all Leather Girls are into S/M… I am a Stone Femme who excels off of the energy I derive from a Stone Butch, the commanding presence, self-assurance that is brought to the dance that compliments, blends, encapsulates my submissive aura … my personal dynamic… so where I can fully appreciate a slow tantalizing encounter that may or may not border on the line of pain before pleasure… it is not my personal preference to be roped, racked, gagged, or beat… not that anything is wrong with any of the aforementioned if that is your pleasure… with that said… I wish everyone well in their dance no matter their desires…
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 11:43 AM   #4258
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello all, I hope you are having a great day!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 11:49 AM   #4259
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello all, I hope you are having a great day!

Ruthie, nice to see you. Been a long time. It's rare that I'm in here and I'm not online often, but I wanted to say hello and wish you well.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #4260
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post

Ruthie, nice to see you. Been a long time. It's rare that I'm in here and I'm not online often, but I wanted to say hello and wish you well.
Hi Jet!!! I've mostly been on facebook, but I am looking around here again. Miss some folks who aren't on facebook. I hope all is well with you!!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature