Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-18-2011, 07:19 PM   #481
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

OHHHHHHHHHH Dallas won today hot damn!

What a good way to wake up from being out all night!
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #482
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

hehe.. too bad the Huskers aren't in the Big XII still. Ohh they had some rivalries including those Sooners. :P

They are doing awesome so far in the Big 10 Starbuck, 3-0. They got Wyoming next week and looks tougher afterwards with Michigan and Penn State. I look forward to seeing the outcome of those games and Iowa.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #483
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
To think last week, I almost liked Cutler
This week, he's playing like the Cutler of past
Gets flustered, has pity party for himself and doesn't produce
Breese is good and Cutler can learn from him
Like how not to continue getting sacked
I suppose being #1 at something for him means being the most sacked QB in the NFL
Too bad he didn't stay in Denver
I'd like them to swap back for Orton
At least in Chicago, we appreciated Orton
Looks like Cutler needs some help from his O Line. .
Old 09-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #484
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Invited ....to a Charger's game

I got a surprise invitation to the San Diego Chargers vs. Miami game this weekend. Plus lunch at Seau's and I can catch the Steeler's Game. Leaving my Steelers shirt and hat at home ? I said yes

MIAMI @ SD 4:15 PM Qualcomm Stadium
92 (MIA)
94 (SD)

DERAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
#42. TIGER CUFFLINKS ~hand turned pair of 24K gold plate cufflinks. ~ Blu

MORE ~ NEW ~ LOOK AT THE LIST OF GREAT RAZZLE DAZZLE DONATIONS
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #485
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Question Ugh!

Didi anyone else watch the abysmal game between South Carolina State and Cincinnati? It was a blow out and it sucked! Score: 44-14, all Cincinnati.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of either team, it was just that South Carolina State's quarterback kept throwing interceptions or giving the ball to somebody who couldn't find a hole to save his life. At one point in the game they were -24 rushing yards! Why they kept running the ball I'll never understand. Try the option!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #486
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Today is the day!

More good college football.

I went out to breakfast with dad this morning and boy did I get alot of glares from Texas A&M fans. I was wearing my Oklahoma State rally shirt, but I did get a vote from an Oklahoma Sooner fan who shook my hand and said he was going for the Cowboys, made my day.

It was so good to see more Oklahoma team fans down here in town and I have managed to make some new friends because of it, ohhh the wonders of football!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #487
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Let's Go, Let's Go Blackshirts vs Cowboys.

GBR!! I see 4-0.
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #488
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I got a surprise invitation to the San Diego Chargers vs. Miami game this weekend. Plus lunch at Seau's and I can catch the Steeler's Game. Leaving my Steelers shirt and hat at home ? I said yes

MIAMI @ SD 4:15 PM Qualcomm Stadium

DERAIL

MORE ~ NEW ~ LOOK AT THE LIST OF GREAT RAZZLE DAZZLE DONATIONS

I just got another surprise. She called and asked what time I'd pick her up tomorrow....Um, I said next Sunday? "No, the tickets came and they are for KC Charger's Game tomorrow, because the tickets say the KC Chiefs..." She said Uh Oh*..Um, okay~~~It's football, so thank you very much, I'll be there at 9AM. Long drive, Lunch in San Diego, and I am sure a great time will be had by all.....:

football:

CHIEFS @ SD 4:15 PM Qualcomm Stadium

Go Steelers.....I mean Go Bolts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 07:51 PM   #489
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Woot woot, Oklahoma State beat the Aggies!

What a comeback.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #490
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder_0187 View Post
Let's Go, Let's Go Blackshirts vs Cowboys.

GBR!! I see 4-0.
It is SOOOO good to have another Husker fan on this site!!
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 09:46 PM   #491
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

BOOMER SOONER ALL THE WAY ONCE AGAIN!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #492
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Hot dog I love me some Sooner Magic! Way to go Sooners! OU 38 Missouri 28. The Oklahoma Sooners are now 3-0 in the Big XII Conference!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 05:51 AM   #493
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Saints game today with the fam, love it!!!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 06:16 AM   #494
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,455 Times in 6,892 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I LIVE for Sunday! Happy Sunday football fans! GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #495
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Go Steelers!!!!!! Too bad Poutin Manning isn't playing today. I love watching my Steelers drill him into the turf. But my fav. thing is to watch him panic and scramble only to toss the ball out of bounds, or throw an interception because he's so scared of getting drilled again. Then watching him pout and whine and point fingers at his receivers like it's their fault he threw an interception. Poor Poutin Manning has a boo boo and can't come out and play today.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #496
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Hate waiting all day.......

Go Steelers!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #497
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Is it wrong that I am looking at the injury list and liking the fact that the Colts list is loooong...and the Steelers have only one player listed as "questionable"?

I think I have become an Evil Football Monster.

5:15pm cannot arrive soon enough!

Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 08:48 AM   #498
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Ohhh Yeahhh! HUSKERS pull off another W! They got Wisconsin next week!

Let's GO BRONCOS @ Titans!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #499
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

For Today, since I will be at this game..Leaving for San Diego soon for the game that's in 5 hours.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 09:18 AM   #500
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

As much as I look forward to watching my Bears play, today is going to be a rough day for them
The Packers and Rodgers are hard to beat...will take a real miracle with Cutler and the offense.
I'm thinking record high sacks today, but will still be cheering for my Bears.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports