Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #5321
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Morning everyone!
Elusive...I'm loving u post UR still single everytime
Why thank you. I like to be funny and yes I'm still single. Lol.

Before I forget....again. Sheesh!
Have a wonderful 4th to everyone!!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #5322
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope you all are having a great day! We had a fire alarm at work and it ended up being nothing.

See you all after 11p tonight!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 05:29 PM   #5323
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness ...
I sure do miss having someone to come home too ...

This whole being single AND having empty nest all at the exact time is for the birds .... But that's okay, it will happen.

I hope E/everyone has a wonderful evening and finds a way to cross the paths of the one that will be your some day soon.

Old 06-30-2011, 06:52 PM   #5324
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Good Evening E/everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness ...
I sure do miss having someone to come home too ...

This whole being single AND having empty nest all at the exact time is for the birds .... But that's okay, it will happen.

I hope E/everyone has a wonderful evening and finds a way to cross the paths of the one that will be your some day soon.

Good Evening Mz. Maggie:
Good to see you on BFP! Have a lovely evening! Hang out with us here....some way cool peeps uo in heah! And don't believe a THING anyone tells you about me...for I am INNOCENT! Bats my long eyelashes and baby blues at YOU! Pleasure to meet you ma'am! Here ya go, ma'am! It's my southern gentlewomyn charm and manners! See ya around the hitchin' post sometime maybe??? Hugs...Clay
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #5325
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Maggie, I can vouch for Clay. She does have long lashes. Lol. Hey Clay, ha ha ha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #5326
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Hey Maggie, I can vouch for Clay. She does have long lashes. Lol. Hey Clay, ha ha ha.
Listen buster...lol....watch out.....I'm gonna slap yer arse! Slap! Slap! Hey Dude! Thanks for endorsement!!!! lol...Ya tart! hahahhha...Clay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:18 PM   #5327
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

You know I grinned like an idiot when I saw you peek in. Hey that's what you get for smacking my ass. I feel like a football player. Ooohh. Spanking me baby. Lmao. You do make me laugh. Your a good friend. Where's Zimmy? I'm off to bed soon. Work tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #5328
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You know I grinned like an idiot when I saw you peek in. Hey that's what you get for smacking my ass. I feel like a football player. Ooohh. Spanking me baby. Lmao. You do make me laugh. Your a good friend. Where's Zimmy? I'm off to bed soon. Work tomorrow.
Hey lil Buddy!!! Aww how sweet are you! We have been missing one another!!! Zimmy girl is at work...don't have chance to use cell while on duty. She will be here at 11pm.....you make me laugh, too, buddy!!! Your lampshade is a lil crooked BYW! lmao...have gud day at work tomorrow...love ya my friend!!! Clay
The Following User Says Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:34 PM   #5329
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
Good Evening Mz. Maggie:
Good to see you on BFP! Have a lovely evening! Hang out with us here....some way cool peeps uo in heah! And don't believe a THING anyone tells you about me...for I am INNOCENT! Bats my long eyelashes and baby blues at YOU! Pleasure to meet you ma'am! Here ya go, ma'am! It's my southern gentlewomyn charm and manners! See ya around the hitchin' post sometime maybe??? Hugs...Clay
Now what an incredibly sweet welcome (((((Clay))))) and has the perfect amount of Southern charm for this Texas gal.

Quote:
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybabytwo View Post
Listen buster...lol....watch out.....I'm gonna slap yer arse! Slap! Slap! Hey Dude! Thanks for endorsement!!!! lol...Ya tart! hahahhha...Clay
Oh my ... So there's a bunch of arse slapping that goes on in here, too?

Quote:
LMAO Smiling is good for the heart and so very healing, I love to do it as much as possible with as much laughing as I can squeeze in.

Sweet dreams Elusive!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #5330
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well stick around kiddo. Clay and I are always up to something. I'm always goofy. So sit back and enjoy. Oh and here's a hug. (((((Maggie)))))
Old 06-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #5331
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey!! leave my ass out of it. Lmao. Why is everyone smacking me? ok nite all. Have fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #5332
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Well stick around kiddo. Clay and I are always up to something. I'm always goofy. So sit back and enjoy. Oh and here's a hug. (((((Maggie)))))
Yay!!!!
Love Love Love Hugs!!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:48 PM   #5333
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Aww shucks. It was nothing. Ok have a wonderful night. Clay will keep you company.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #5334
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Aww shucks. It was nothing. Ok have a wonderful night. Clay will keep you company.
*looks around* Hopefully Clay will come back.

Goodnight and hope we get chat a bit more again sometime soon!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #5335
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Now what an incredibly sweet welcome (((((Clay))))) and has the perfect amount of Southern charm for this Texas gal.

LOL

Oh my ... So there's a bunch of arse slapping that goes on in here, too?

LMAO Smiling is good for the heart and so very healing, I love to do it as much as possible with as much laughing as I can squeeze in.

Sweet dreams Elusive!
Hey Buddy, I saw her FIRST! Darn....now she is wishing YOU goodnight! Git on to bed ya ole fart...leave me to chase this here lil filly!!!! Yo, Mags, come on out n play....Elusive is gone!!!! lol
Old 06-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #5336
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

*looks around* Hopefully Clay will come back.

Goodnight and hope we get chat a bit more again sometime soon!!!
lol...GMTA! Hey Mags...here I am!!! yooooohooooo....(((((((((Maggie)))))))
Old 06-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #5337
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Sure!! I'm always here or at the other B-F site. Clays around someplace. Hmm, I wonder where.
Maggie, glad you popped in. Now did you here the one about the priest and the rabi? Lol. Have a good one.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #5338
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Damn! I'm missing all the fun here! Welcome Maggie!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #5339
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

All I can say is y'all better watch it. All this talk of arse slapping will make me go get my flogger.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #5340
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
All I can say is y'all better watch it. All this talk of arse slapping will make me go get my flogger.
Just gonna say "ouch" now and run away.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post: