Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #41
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Miss July, the mountain Chihuahua and her bestie Emma. Even though she is a very happy puppy i miss her very much! <3

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #42
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my little "ChiChi", RIP you lil sassygirl

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #43
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Daddi and Her baby

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 02:27 PM   #44
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Isabel does NOT like wearing snow boots, no matter how cute they make her look.

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #45
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My Lizzie pees the same way LOL. I wonder if it's a Chihuahua trait??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Isn't this thread fun? I love your baby. Isabel was a big Top too. She pees with one leg up and is the bossiest 5 pounds of flesh I've ever seen!

My cousin went to visit my ex (I know, traitor...), and he said they took Isabel to the bar with them. The bartender gave her a little piece of cheese, and after that she went back to the bar and barked to order more cheese. LOL She got her cheese, over and over again.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #46
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Our Peno pees when she gets excited
She gets excited a lot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #47
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
My boy Newton pees like a girl. Maybe I am just great at picking out transgender chihuahuas LOL My Sancho was all man, though, all about bravado and marking his territory... And very protective, I had a roommate who started dating a guy I worked with. The first time he ever put his arm around her, Sancho growled and snarled at him. He looked pretty intimidated!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #48
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
My boy Newton pees like a girl. Maybe I am just great at picking out transgender chihuahuas LOL My Sancho was all man, though, all about bravado and marking his territory... And very protective, I had a roommate who started dating a guy I worked with. The first time he ever put his arm around her, Sancho growled and snarled at him. He looked pretty intimidated!
wow see now i thought my girl was the only one like this...good to know, my girl also does not like men, she will tear em up except her brother when she see him she gets all excited and tinkles and then wants to rough house with him and by brother i mean human brother my son.
Bear marks her territory as well everywhere.....

People always call her a boy im like huh??? bear is unisex name why do folks equate bear to male???

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #49
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is me teasing her with a new toy

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #50
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
you know, I dont know why I didnt think of that to begin with. I will only have rescue newfs, and always older ones. No one wants an older dog, but I do! I love my seniors! So I need to go check into the chi rescue!
Miss Tia, there are tons of chi's in need of rescue, check out Petfinder...you will be amazed at the amount of chi's in shelters all across the U.S. (especially in CA, for some reason).

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #51
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

OMG gaea, Lizzie doesn't like men either. This is so weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
wow see now i thought my girl was the only one like this...good to know, my girl also does not like men, she will tear em up except her brother when she see him she gets all excited and tinkles and then wants to rough house with him and by brother i mean human brother my son.
Bear marks her territory as well everywhere.....

People always call her a boy im like huh??? bear is unisex name why do folks equate bear to male???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #52
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Miss Tia, there are tons of chi's in need of rescue, check out Petfinder...you will be amazed at the amount of chi's in shelters all across the U.S. (especially in CA, for some reason).
The rescue I work with here in Seattle works mainly with dogs from Taiwan, but they also rescue dogs from shelters - especially if they are on the short list to be euthanized (they rescue a lot of Pits too) - the last Chi they had took months and months to adopt out - and she was the cutest little thing.

I wonder if they have a stigma of being yippy and shakey and that turns people off ....

I tell you, if I hadnt had 4 other dogs at home - or if I was a millionaire and could afford a 5th dog, I would have adopted her bc she was precious.

They have a boy Chi/Terrier up for adoption right now if you all know any Chi lovers in the Seattle area - they rescued him from a shelter just a few days before he was to be put down and he is just precious as hell with his little curly-q tail and smiley face. lol

-->Tiny<--

Didnt mean to turn this into an ad for a dog - I just think they're cute and the next time I am able to adopt, I may just get one. I wasnt sure I would be suited to own a small dog, but one of the dogs I fostered and now own is less than 20lbs and the cutest little old man you ever did see.

This is my little old man, Max after he destroyed his dog bed while I was gone - he came right back into the room as I was cleaning it up, plopped down onto the destroyed bed, with bits of it still stuck in his snaggle teeth, and just looked at me. That green stuff behind him is bed stuffing. You just cant be mad at a face like that!

Not a Chi, so I hope this is ok!

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:24 PM   #53
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Still trying to figure out how to post a video of Newton walking in his snow boots here. It's HILARIOUS! But I posted it on FB, not YouTube, so I'm not sure how to embed it or if I'll have to move it to YT.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #54
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

And, of course, ALL dog stories and pics are welcome here! I just happen to have a special affinity for chihuahuas and noticed many other people on the site do as well!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #55
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Still trying to figure out how to post a video of Newton walking in his snow boots here. It's HILARIOUS! But I posted it on FB, not YouTube, so I'm not sure how to embed it or if I'll have to move it to YT.
upload it to you tube then here

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #56
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Could it be that the dog was in fashion at some point with women wanting to carry them around in their purses out there? Just guessing.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #57
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Could it be that the dog was in fashion at some point with women wanting to carry them around in their purses out there? Just guessing.
I would take a good guess that you are accurate. It is unfortunate that people treated their dogs as if they were "toys"

My pup has never been a purse pup..nor would i ever have subjected her to such cruelty.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #58
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Parker;571619][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
They have a boy Chi/Terrier up for adoption right now if you all know any Chi lovers in the Seattle area - they rescued him from a shelter just a few days before he was to be put down and he is just precious as hell with his little curly-q tail and smiley face. lol

-->Tiny<--

---------------------------------------------------------

Man, that dog is PERFECT. I am a terrier guy and I have always liked Chis, too. Sucks my dog is such a bully that I can't have any other dogs, because this guy is awesome!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #59
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

If they could get him to me in Vegas, I would seriously take him in a heartbeat. I've been busting my brains trying to think of a way. I went and looked at the Chihuahuas on Petfinder last night and sat and cried looking at them. At which time my daughter took my laptop and would not let me look any longer LOL?

[quote=DapperButch;571954]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]

-->Tiny<--

---------------------------------------------------------

Man, that dog is PERFECT. I am a terrier guy and I have always liked Chis, too. Sucks my dog is such a bully that I can't have any other dogs, because this guy is awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #60
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Quote:
If they could get him to me in Vegas, I would seriously take him in a heartbeat. I've been busting my brains trying to think of a way. I went and looked at the Chihuahuas on Petfinder last night and sat and cried looking at them. At which time my daughter took my laptop and would not let me look any longer LOL?
That tiny is precious as hell, isnt he? I can ask if they have transport to LV, but being foster based and a non-profit, their funds are in short supply.

I would love to have him him, but I cant have a 5th dog at this point - hell, the only reason I could adopt Max up there is because after a year and a half of being in foster care with me, he wasnt getting adopted (he is disabled and kind of like a cat in the "leave me alone" department lol) so the rescue offered to "sponsor" him and asked if they took care of his food and medical stuff, would I keep him. Of course, I said yes.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: