Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok maybe I am just jaded but I learned a long time ago not to jump to conclusions until you know the facts.

Regardless of what was supposedly seen on this video, it is not a clear picture. And some things just dont fit the reported "brutal and savage beating". For example, the kid did seem to be smiling at times, he was not cowering as I would expect a threatened kid to do, his defensive posturing was virtually non existent, some of his moves were suspicious i.e. grabbing the teachers leg with his foot.....I would expect a scared kid to be kicking up a storm.

In addition, the laughing and talking in the background is odd. I would expect scared kids at this age to be screaming and yelling. And I expect other adults to be yelling even if they did not intervene.

And, I expect that teacher could have made mince meat out of that kid, if that was her intention.

Her behavior, whatever the reason for it, is reprehensible but I refuse to rush to judgement until all the facts are known.

Thank you June for introducing doubt here. OMG I agree with June. Who would have thunk that was possible.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #42
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Ok maybe I am just jaded but I learned a long time ago not to jump to conclusions until you know the facts.

Regardless of what was supposedly seen on this video, it is not a clear picture. And some things just dont fit the reported "brutal and savage beating". For example, the kid did seem to be smiling at times, he was not cowering as I would expect a threatened kid to do, his defensive posturing was virtually non existent, some of his moves were suspicious i.e. grabbing the teachers leg with his foot.....I would expect a scared kid to be kicking up a storm.

In addition, the laughing and talking in the background is odd. I would expect scared kids at this age to be screaming and yelling. And I expect other adults to be yelling even if they did not intervene.

And, I expect that teacher could have made mince meat out of that kid, if that was her intention.

Her behavior, whatever the reason for it, is reprehensible but I refuse to rush to judgement until all the facts are known.

Thank you June for introducing doubt here. OMG I agree with June. Who would have thunk that was possible.

Um, there are articles, and a video how much more proof does this child need?

I bet if someone had kicked a dog, no one would be brushing it off, wow, our kids are not as valued?

really? he is a kid... You don't touch someone else's child like this, hell you just do not drop kick a kid or bitch slap him cause you are mad..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #43
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

actually no matter what usa state this may be in...the states that still do permit corporal punishment have a well defined definition...
this is abuse not corporal punishment.....
this is a teacher who need to find a new career.....
teachers a wise to never touch a student....and never ever be alone in a room with a student...for any reason....u need to talk to a student privately you go out in the hallway....
a teacher doing this no matter what kind of school is not a teacher....even correctional institutions prohibit this type of aggression by guards...

this makes me sick...and may that child receive 100 million dollar lawsuit settlement....no child has ever ever ever done anything to warrant this type of response.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #44
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Um, there are articled, and a video how much more proof does this child need?

I bet if someone had kicked a dog, no one would be brushing it off, wow, our kids are not as valued?

really? he is a kid... You don't touch someone else's child like this, hell you just do not drop kick a kid or bitch slap him cause you are mad..
Right? I cannot believe that a person can watch a child being beaten by a teacher and somehow blame the child.

There. Is. No. Excuse.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM   #45
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
I have already posted my thoughts on the video shown in the thread, however, I thought this an opportune time to bring up another subject that has been troubling me. The use of restraints/seclusion and a disciplinary and/or control tactic in our schools. I was made aware of this recently and upon further reading found that it is practiced primarily against developmentally disabled students. As the parent of a child with a disability, I find this beyond disturbing.

I am a nurse, and in order to use restraints on a patient...even if that patient is trying to harm themselves....there are strict guidelines we must follow. We also are monitored by state and federal agencies that require an inordinate amount of paperwork and documentation of behavior to justify said restraints. It boggles my mind that a teacher, or staff member of a school can use restraints at their own discretion...and that there is NO monitoring agency. I am including a link below and would like to know others' thoughts on this.

http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/20...-children.html
In Texas, to perform those restraints you're referring to a teacher MUST have a specific training. We also have extensive parental permission that explains exactly what the restraints are, when they are used, and what we can and cannot do. It is not applied to every student at our discretion. It is for certain students who are a danger to themselves or to other students. Imagine the lawsuits if we were allowed to do this on a whim.

I have seen children as young as kinder throw chairs and large bricks at other students/teachers. We are responsible for every child in a classroom.

As a parent, I would be horrified if a student was allowed to throw chairs etc...at MY child and the teacher did nothing.

I am not referring to/condoning ANYTHING the adult did in this video or the seclusion or other obvious abuses the article listed. I'm just explaining what I know about our system and why restraining a student in a humane way is appropriate in certain situations.
The Following User Says Thank You to blush For This Useful Post: