Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-03-2011, 06:13 AM   #6261
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
morning!!!

Gotta be honest, i tend to make adventures happen. That's just one of the hazards of hanging around me.
lol is that so.....hazardous to hang with...lmao who doesnt like a lil adventure
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 06:16 AM   #6262
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambrsf View Post
Good Morning Singles ...made it thru to hump-day...have a great day everyone
(i love the coke flavored slurpy)
Morning Iambrsf ...I like to mix the cherry and coke together ...I want a 7-11 up here dang!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #6263
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful morning to everyone! Only 3 more days of work! VACATION is in sight! Hope you all have a great day!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:20 AM   #6264
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Singles, I hope everyone has a Happy Hump Day

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 06:00 AM   #6265
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

hello and morning to all the singles

waiting on my washer and dryer to be delievered today. Should have went shopping for groceries yesterday as well now i have to do it today.

morning Zimmy
Old 08-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #6266
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I will not be posting as much due to an issue that occured on Monday. It is in regards to my job finding my Facebook page and questioning me about a post that I put on there about lying to another co-worker's husband. I am afraid that if they found my Facebook page, that they may also find this screenname and my name for dash site. I will be deleting my Facebook page by the end of the week and if you are a friend on their, I will let you know what my new name is going to be.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 08-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #6267
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Singles, only one more day until its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoy your Thursday :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
Good Morning Everyone,

I will not be posting as much due to an issue that occured on Monday. It is in regards to my job finding my Facebook page and questioning me about a post that I put on there about lying to another co-worker's husband. I am afraid that if they found my Facebook page, that they may also find this screenname and my name for dash site. I will be deleting my Facebook page by the end of the week and if you are a friend on their, I will let you know what my new name is going to be.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
(((((((((((Zimmy))))))))))) I remember seeing that on your Facebook, I'm sorry that your work found that. I still am looking forward to our time on yahoo and hope that we will get to chat there soon

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #6268
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I am still single and looking for a nice Italian woman.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:06 AM   #6269
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,219 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I am still single and looking for a nice Italian woman.
lol, I'll send you a kitchen witch with my secret recipe for sauce. La mia nonna had one in her kitchen when I was growing up, it used to terrify me!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:52 AM   #6270
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday! I hope things are going well for everyone, sorry I haven't been around but I'm having a hard time sitting down for very long because of my surgery. Hopefully that will change soon.
Its hot out today so remember to keep hydrated and in the shade for as much as possible.....this is for your furbabies too!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #6271
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hi to all the singles!!! Hey Zimmy!! Ok still single and looking for a nice Italian woman.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #6272
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Everyone

Been really busy lately. Working and helping a friend paint. I probably only got about 5 hours of sleep lately.

Hope everyone has been fine.
Cuddly Hope you feel better very soon.....
Delish How is everything going with you.
Cody Hows your dog doing?
Zimmy I did not know you were Italian? Bonjorno!!!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 04:23 AM   #6273
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Sorry I posted that twice. Hmmm a kitchen witch? Hmmm.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 04:58 AM   #6274
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Been really busy lately. Working and helping a friend paint. I probably only got about 5 hours of sleep lately.

Hi Sunny! Thats nice that you're helping your friend paint but you need to get some more sleep! You don't want to get burnt out
Thanks for the get well wishes. I went to the surgeon and am not getting better as fast as he'd hoped but am getting better everyday.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:00 AM   #6275
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning everyone! Happy Saturday! We finally got a rain storm last night...it last about 10 minutes tops but at least we got some rain. What's everyone doing today? I'm going to take it easy which is about all I can do at this point...taking it easy gets really boring lol
Have a wonderful day!
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #6276
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Sunny,

Listen, next time I decide to have a cup of hot cocoa, please take it away...I was still running on a sugar high and didn't fall asleep until after midnight...

It is spelled, "Bonjourno" and I am 1/3 Irish, 1/3 German and 1/3 Dutch...Here is something for you to figure out; hehe.."Dea-maidin mo chara!"

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post

Old 08-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #6277
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning CF,

How much longer before you can go out and sit by the pool? I am off today and I am going to sit at home and do nada...How are you kitties doing?

Have a great day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning everyone! Happy Saturday! We finally got a rain storm last night...it last about 10 minutes tops but at least we got some rain. What's everyone doing today? I'm going to take it easy which is about all I can do at this point...taking it easy gets really boring lol
Have a wonderful day!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:32 AM   #6278
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,918 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Happy glorious Saturday! It's the first Saturday since I don't remember when that I don't have something planned, and it feels great! LOL I have a load of laundry in the washer and now I'm gonna head out to go shopping before it gets to be over 100 degrees!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #6279
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

GOOD MORNING!!!!!! I started vacation today. I leave for AZ tomorrow morning for 7 days. Going to see my family who I haven't seen in 4 yrs. Also got the big B-day coming up. The party in Tucson is shaping up to be a memorable one! So far it looks like about 75 friends will be there. Going to be one hell of a good time! Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:05 AM   #6280
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Goo morning singles. Hope you all have a wonderful day and vacation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post: