Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #6441
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Singles camping trip? Yes?
OMG! Great idea!!! Count me in!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #6442
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Err... I don't camp unless you count spending a weekend in a cabin without internet access as "camping".

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 03:43 PM   #6443
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettertodaddy View Post
Err... I don't camp unless you count spending a weekend in a cabin without internet access as "camping".
Lmao Amen!
Old 08-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #6444
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a good evening. As for camping, I don't camp unless its a cabin with no internet access.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #6445
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all you camping wimps! weren't any of you Girl Scouts??? (1st time I ever kissed a girl was in the Girl Scouts on a camping trip. I love camping!)

Well, if it takes a cabin to get everyone out to a camping trip, so be it! I still think a singles camping trip is a fabulous idea!

Old 08-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #6446
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'd absolutely love to go, would be nice to just get outdoors and be able to connect with nature ~ have a bonfire at night, roast marshmallows and watch the starts :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #6447
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
Hey all you camping wimps! weren't any of you Girl Scouts??? (1st time I ever kissed a girl was in the Girl Scouts on a camping trip. I love camping!)

Well, if it takes a cabin to get everyone out to a camping trip, so be it! I still think a singles camping trip is a fabulous idea!

Its a great Idea and why not doing it Florida during the cooler months that way the level of bugs are down!!! lol

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:03 PM   #6448
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Or in California during the winter where it is 85 during the winter, without rain, or bugs?

Actually, someplace cold and pretty would be nice! Like Montana or New England or something. Washington? Oregon? Something beautiful!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #6449
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

You can also have it in the Smokey Mountains. I went camping outside of Cherokee, NC and it was gorgeous. My family and I drove across the Blue Ridge Parkway into Gatlinburg, TN and spent the day. We also went sight seeing and picked up souvenirs along the way. Very gorgeous place!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 06:07 PM   #6450
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
You can also have it in the Smokey Mountains. I went camping outside of Cherokee, NC and it was gorgeous. My family and I drove across the Blue Ridge Parkway into Gatlinburg, TN and spent the day. We also went sight seeing and picked up souvenirs along the way. Very gorgeous place!

Zimmy
Zimmy,
I've camped there many times, and it is very beautiful! Good call! Both sides of the mountains (NC & TN) are great. That's my "neck of the woods", I'm a Kentucky girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #6451
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Yes it is gorgeous scenery, minus the spiders! I stayed outside of Cherokee for nine days and I still have the dream catcher necklace set that my bio dad bought me. I will be road tripping it up to Memphis, TN and then off to Little Rock for the reunion...It is going to be an exciting trip and I feel bad for the states that we drive through, hehe...

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Zimmy,
I've camped there many times, and it is very beautiful! Good call! Both sides of the mountains (NC & TN) are great. That's my "neck of the woods", I'm a Kentucky girl.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #6452
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles I hope ya'll are having a wonderful Wednesday evening.
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #6453
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

i'm not particular about where camping happens, so long as there is a bonfire and marshmallows, and i am allowed to bring my big ole air mattress.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:38 PM   #6454
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I'd be down for some camping sometime. Nothing wrong with a cabin; there is plenty to do outside still! :P

Good night everybody
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 10:06 PM   #6455
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

This is my idea of camping: http://www.pointnopointresort.com/

I've been here before. It's heavenly.

Old 08-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #6456
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ready and rarin to go ~ lets get this trip going

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #6457
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Or in California during the winter where it is 85 during the winter, without rain, or bugs?

Actually, someplace cold and pretty would be nice! Like Montana or New England or something. Washington? Oregon? Something beautiful!!!
Washington offers many excellent camping and cabin-ing opportunities. We are approaching the wet season west of the Cascades, but east of the mountains it stays a lot drier -- the temperatures really drop off in November though. The area around Wenatchee is nice and Lake Chelan is amazing.

For a non-camping option, my favorite place on the coast is this. It offers a range of options from rustic camper A-frames to a few luxury cabins. This is a place that can be good any time of year. It can be a fantastic place for storm-watching in the winter. The last time I was there the sea-foam was almost waist-deep in places.

I'm sure Oregon is just as good (well, almost as good). I just don't know as much about it.

--Slater, who is on board with either a camping or cabin option
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slater For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 11:56 PM   #6458
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettertodaddy View Post
This is my idea of camping: http://www.pointnopointresort.com/

I've been here before. It's heavenly.
Honey, they had me at "Fireplaces" and "Hottubs". I am SO there. Single butches and femmes? Hottubs? Come on! Why aren't we there yet???

(packing bags now)

Letter, I really think we are two great femme minds who think alike. Sisters for sure.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #6459
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

im off to dream world

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:03 AM   #6460
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

Quote:

Letter, I really think we are two great femme minds who think alike. Sisters for sure.
OMG does that mean we get to do a sorority chant?

(Because I know a few...)