Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #641
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

i was unable to mail the last round out on time,i was in hospital, but it is mailed now and should be there tommorow. I included the "green" project that was sent back to me. I have not been feeling well, and now the doc finally knows whats wrong......soooo let the healing begin. I am goin to sit the new round out cause I dont have the strength to do it, but i look forward to still be part of the group. Perhaps the new round could be put in the gallery so i can see what everyone did?
Old 04-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #642
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,740 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Rain, I am sorry to hear that you have not beel feeling well! Rest and heal so that you can feel better and also join us in the projects again! Hugs, Jennifer
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #643
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hi everyone!
I know I said packages would go out a few days ago
but Rain pm'ed me and asked me to wait
cause she had mailed her stuff out

Rains package came today
for some reason our mail was here before 10:30 am
so everything is sorted and labeled and just has to go in the mail box on the way to work
this includes her stuff from the green project

2 people I have pm'ed
I just can not find their addresses
theirs will go out tomorrow or late tonight

Everyones projects are wonderful
and I can not wait for you all to get them

sincerely
me

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 12:52 PM   #644
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Hi everyone!
I know I said packages would go out a few days ago
but Rain pm'ed me and asked me to wait
cause she had mailed her stuff out

Rains package came today
for some reason our mail was here before 10:30 am
so everything is sorted and labeled and just has to go in the mail box on the way to work
this includes her stuff from the green project

2 people I have pm'ed
I just can not find their addresses
theirs will go out tomorrow or late tonight

Everyones projects are wonderful
and I can not wait for you all to get them

sincerely
me

Thanks, ami, for doing "double duty" on the projects! MWAH!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2010, 06:50 PM   #645
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the last 2 packages went out this am!

I still have the green project for Jake Tulane
if you want it pm me your address and i will get it out to you
in the next few days

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #646
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

the package came today...........it sure brightened my day!! nyf...yours made me tear up...thanks for taking the time to create this for me ! Tommi..i adore the heart motif..i am a heart person...thank you! Pixi...you rock...i am tryin to bloom! Softness...OMG OMG your very talented........what a great use of the supplys, I love it!Ami..as usual your work is beautiful.! Gemme..i love your use of color and creativity! Purepises......very very cool! Cara....very pretty! thank-you everyone for waiting for me, I hope you liked my work this round!..........Rain
Old 04-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #647
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

oh wait...Divas project is missing............
Old 04-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #648
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
oh wait...Divas project is missing............
that is not good
if anyone gets 2 from Diva (she put her name on them)
please let us know
and I will check through my stuff

The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #649
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got my package today and it was lovely. I know that some folks will do one design and replicate it and some will do a few of this and a few of that and there are others that make each one a completely different design. So, in the spirit of making sure everyone knows how much I appreciate the work they did, here is my breakdown:

Tommi~I LOVE the castle! I wanted to do a doorknob/handle with the wheely things but could not find a way to make it work like I wanted. Yours was brilliant, my friend! I think I enjoyed this piece more than any other I've received from you.

Diva~I love the quiet elegance of yours and I love that you choose that one for me. I love your calligraphy and I love your work, always. The tie was perfect too.

Rain~You have a most interesting eye and I enjoy seeing through it in the pieces I've seen of yours. This one is no exception. I loved the way you designed the stars very much.

Cara~With my projects, I left them open and unfolded because I couldn't decide how to close them. I thought about using a sticker (like you did) but thought it would take away from the piece as a whole (opening it would 'damage' it, etc) but I have to admit...it was just the opposite effect. I cut it so it wouldn't tear anything and it was like opening a present! You did such a lovely job.

Ami~Your work is impeccable, as always. I appreciated that you left yours open too. It was the only one I received that was open, and most of mine had been left open, so it helped me to feel a little bit less like I didn't do it right, yanno? I love that your work has meaning behind it and a message. Beautiful.

Softness~How clever, with the pink gauzy material! Not only did I get a present with the triptych card coming from the material, but there was a reveal inside too. Doubly enjoyable!

Jennifer~Knowing that your's were the first to get done makes me love mine a little more, I think. Not only is the piece elegant and so SMART looking (Look smart is something my Gran would say to me a lot), but it really shows a piece of who you are. Oh, and it is SEXY too with the eye and the woman on her back with her legs in the air, taking her pants off!

Pure~Your piece reminds me of el tigress, with the design and the purposeful 'random' swipes of glitter and dots. I love, love, love this piece!

Pixie~I haven't opened yours yet and I'm not going to. I mentioned having issues with determining how to close up the cards and I thought about using something similar to your metal button too but thought "how will they get into it?" and gave up. You, my dear, did use it and I didn't want to rip it, so I peeked into it from above and lo and behold, there is a glittery flower in there! I am taking your hidden flower and your choice of BLOOM to heart. I'm not 'there' yet and so, like the beautiful shiny, sparkly flower inside your piece, I shan't be opened just yet. *smile* Oh, and I LOVED the lime green puffy paint! It's my color, don'tcha know?

Now that you all know how much I love and appreciate your work, here's the sad little truth. I cried like a baby when I got the package and went through it because I saw all of these beautiful, smart, well-done pieces and I felt like crap. I know that my artistic endeavors are much less sophisticated and complex than...well, most of all of you. Most days I'm okay with being the less advanced one in the class, so to speak, but today...not so much. I have lovely visions in my head of designs and patterns but I cannot seem to translate it into actual work. Part of it is that I don't have the necessary tools and part of it is that I just don't have the talent and artistic vision to do it. I even seriously contemplated pulling out of Jake's project because I just don't feel I can do it justice.

Well, it's a few hours, pain killers, deep breaths, pep talks, and cinnamon mini rolls later and I still think I'm at the back of the pack, but when I think about it, it's one Helluva pack, so I guess I'm okay with that.

Anyway, I loved the work done and I appreciate the chance to experience all of your work.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-16-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #650
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I got my package today, too!

I loved them so much! I'm not as good as Gemmie to be more specific.....I'm really having allergy issues right now and my head is full of.....stuff....lol

Thanks for everyone's effort! They were so fun and lovely and sweet! I loved them all!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #651
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Loved em!!! didn't get one from Tommi, though. Boo hoo!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #652
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Oh, and I got the card I made for Diva in my package, so I will pass it on to her!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #653
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

i found Divas card stuck in the bottom of the package!! Is wonderful...........!!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #654
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I can't wait to check the mail tomorrow ... keeping my fingers crossed that my package will be there!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #655
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
i found Divas card stuck in the bottom of the package!! Is wonderful...........!!
we will not discuss the stress you have caused

Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #656
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
we will not discuss the stress you have caused
I promice to make it up to you................
Old 04-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #657
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I promice to make it up to you................
Just promiSe to get better fast

Old 04-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #658
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everybody. Jake Tulane is hospitalized and will be away for several days. Hy sends hys love.

Duchess
Old 04-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #659
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
Hi everybody. Jake Tulane is hospitalized and will be away for several days. Hy sends hys love.

Duchess
Thank you for letting us know, Duchess. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #660
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

So sorry to hear about Jack and hope Jack feels better soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types