Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #6681
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Tuesday singles, I hope you all have a great day!

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:58 PM   #6682
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Oh! Also meant to welcome and say heyyy to all the newbies
Old 09-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #6683
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

*drops off a plate of apple pie for all the singles*

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #6684
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfemme247 View Post
*drops off a plate of apple pie for all the singles*
MMMM thank you

nom nom nom nom
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #6685
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Tuesday, Singles. Hope everyone is having a better day than me! UGH....job hunting sucks!! Almost time for a glass of

It will get better, it will get better, it will get better!!!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #6686
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Whos up for some chat?
Old 09-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #6687
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation

LOL I am but their is no one there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
Whos up for some chat?

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #6688
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedleofemme View Post
LOL I am but their is no one there!
Hmmm i noticed not many people are on that wanna chat.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #6689
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there singles! Hope everyone had (is having) a great Tuesday! Today was my first day back at work after a long absence. It's good to be back. Everyone was extra sweet--lots of hugs from my staff. But I am exhausted!!! What a day! Home sweet home.

Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #6690
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Night Everyone!

After talking in the phone for seven hours, I am exhausted!

See you all in the morning,

Zimmy
Old 09-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #6691
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Nighty night Zimmy!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #6692
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ready for Dream Land

Hope everyone had a great night. Too bad I missed the chat tonight if there was one. Sometimes I sign in and see if anyone comes by.
I had another rough day at work. It seems to be my Karma lately.
As I always say, will this day matter when the big D comes a knockin. I do not think so. LOL
I raise my glass of chocolate milk for everyone and wish them good things in life and for all the most cherished wishes to come true!!!!

Dr Sunny wishes all of you beauuuutifuuul Femmes a great night and a day filled with pleasant surprises.

And to all the Butches may you get the girl.........

Signing off for now, as always Dr S
Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 PM   #6693
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Nighty night Dr Sunny. I hope UR day is better tomorrow!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #6694
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Mason View Post
Whos up for some chat?
Maybe we can set up a time and day to chat in advance so people know and can plan to be there. I'm not always around at night but if I know a chat is going on, I would make plans to be there
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #6695
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hope everyone had a great night. Too bad I missed the chat tonight if there was one. Sometimes I sign in and see if anyone comes by.
I had another rough day at work. It seems to be my Karma lately.
As I always say, will this day matter when the big D comes a knockin. I do not think so. LOL
I raise my glass of chocolate milk for everyone and wish them good things in life and for all the most cherished wishes to come true!!!!

Dr Sunny wishes all of you beauuuutifuuul Femmes a great night and a day filled with pleasant surprises.

And to all the Butches may you get the girl.........

Signing off for now, as always Dr S
Hi Dr Sunny! I'm sorry you had a tough night at work, hopefully things will get better soon. I'm glad you posted because I think I'm coming down with the flu I've taken Tylenol, chicken soup, have drank lots of liquids and have slept alot (more than normal lol) What do I do, Dr Sunny?
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:03 AM   #6696
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Just popping in to say good morning to all you handsome Butches and beautiful Femme's! I hope everyone is having a good day. I've been feeling icky, as I told Dr Sunny, I think I'm coming down with the flu. I was asked to foster another kitty but said no because I knew I'd end up adopting her and my limit is 4, which is what I have now. Hopefully this kitty will find a good foster home. I don't think my cats would appreciate having another kitty...my cat, Max is still hissing at Goldie....she hisses back but it sounds like a squeak lol
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:16 AM   #6697
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Raffle List for Singles too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Don't forget, folks - We are raffling off a LIFETIME Membership here at the Planet as part of our special $5 raffle.

The Lifetime membership entitles you to FREE upgraded membership for life as well as HALF PRICE at all Reunion events.

This is a fantastic deal and I'd love to see someone win who really needs it!

If you are NOT attending the Reunion, you may purchase tickets by mailing a check or money order to our PO Box (address is in my profile) and we will make sure your tickets get in the appropriate bags.

We had several people from off-site win last year so your chances of hitting it big are GREAT!

Thanks for all of your support!
It's Wednesday. have you seen the list?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:43 AM   #6698
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a great day! I have an orientation class at work today from 1p until 1:30p and then I will be working from 3p to 11:30p. Seven hours of talking on the phones is exhausting but well worth it!

Have a great day,

Zimmy
Old 09-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #6699
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Good afternoon all!
I'm super excited and nervous! Just got the call that I have to be at the hospital @ 6 and surgery will start @ 8. So depending on pain, pain meds and such, I may not be on for a few days after today.
Happy HUMPIE Day!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #6700
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Good afternoon all!
I'm super excited and nervous! Just got the call that I have to be at the hospital @ 6 and surgery will start @ 8. So depending on pain, pain meds and such, I may not be on for a few days after today.
Happy HUMPIE Day!!!

Speedy recovery and wishing you the best so you'll feel better soon and can come back to us.