Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #7341
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning all,

I hope everyone is feeling fine or on the road to feeling fine, puppy included!

SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:25 AM   #7342
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for the heads up!

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
THAT is a great idea! i wish i woulda thought of that...also make sure you get your teeth cleaned right before they put your brackets on, helps decrease the likelihood of white spots when you're all done. (wish i'd a known THAT too).
Old 11-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #7343
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

thanks for the foodstuffs Sarah! i'm going to need the energy today.. having a day indeed. :/

good luck on your interview Ruff.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #7344
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

good afternoon. today is not a good day. i got some really bad news this morning. not a good day at all.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #7345
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
good afternoon. today is not a good day. i got some really bad news this morning. not a good day at all.

Sorry to hear that, I hope your luck starts to turn around soon!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #7346
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
***sorry to hear Handsome Devil. this too shall pass
***HUGZ***

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #7347
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Sending Hugs your way!

Zimmeh

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #7348
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:

tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

as for myself... i'm coping.

coping with the fact that i still feel like a visitor here in Cali.
that i thought i would have acquired a few more friends here by now (have been here since Feb.)
that my BFF is moving to Minnesota in Jan.

coping with myself feeling and being distracted/out of focus right now. yet still remaining grounded and knowing what i will and will not put up with.

The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #7349
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***sorry to hear Handsome Devil. this too shall pass
***HUGZ***
Actually it won't pass. My best friend of 20+ years found out this morning that she has liver cancer that is treatable but not curable. She is the most wonderful person I know and I can’t stop asking “why?”.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #7350
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying your day; even if it is a bad day...I will be heading up to the store in a bit. I am trying to eat macaroni with no luck and I will be picking up those ensure drinks to have until my mouth heals..

Sending hugs to all of you who need them!

Zimmeh
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #7351
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am truly sorry to hear your news and embrace every minute you have with them...I remember when my best friend of 24 years youngest son's heart stopped at the pediatrician's office. The frantic call I got was one that I don't ever want to relive. And to this day, I would give up everything to help her out again. She changed her will and stated that if anything happened to her, that I would become the legal guardian to her two boys...Both of which I adore to death.

Hugs my friend,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Actually it won't pass. My best friend of 20+ years found out this morning that she has liver cancer that is treatable but not curable. She is the most wonderful person I know and I can’t stop asking “why?”.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #7352
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I am truly sorry to hear your news and embrace every minute you have with them...I remember when my best friend of 24 years youngest son's heart stopped at the pediatrician's office. The frantic call I got was one that I don't ever want to relive. And to this day, I would give up everything to help her out again. She changed her will and stated that if anything happened to her, that I would become the legal guardian to her two boys...Both of which I adore to death.

Hugs my friend,

Zimmeh
Well she doesn't have any children but she asked me today...you're still going to take care of my pets right? we've had talks like this before in the past. the "if anything ever happens to me" converstion. just thought it would never come this soon.
btw, Dori did fine yesterday with the surgery and will be in discharge later this afternoon. so thankful for this.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #7353
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Pets are Chilfren to! My roommate's cat thinks she owns me.. Glad to hear Dori's surgery was good! Your friend knows that you will take very good care of her babies..

Hugs,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Well she doesn't have any children but she asked me today...you're still going to take care of my pets right? we've had talks like this before in the past. the "if anything ever happens to me" converstion. just thought it would never come this soon.
btw, Dori did fine yesterday with the surgery and will be in discharge later this afternoon. so thankful for this.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:19 PM   #7354
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to say hello to everyone

HD ~ I'm very sorry to hear about your friend, I hope that things will go okay with her and I send lots of strength to you both!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #7355
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

HD... So sorry about your friend. hugs to you..

Zimmeh... i hope your mouth heals quickly for you!!

Matthew.. hi as always honey

HI to everyone... Have a great week and a wonderful thanksgiving for those of us who are stateside~

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #7356
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:

Quote:
***HUGZ*** HD... gawd i'm so sorry... am glad your pet is okay.

The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #7357
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I was trying to eat popcorn earlier and I looked like a squirrel...

I am having a good day; still no pain just discomfort where the dentist numbed my jaw. I then went and had the chicken & gnocchi soup from Olive Garden for dinner. That was delicious!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
HD... So sorry about your friend. hugs to you..

Zimmeh... i hope your mouth heals quickly for you!!

Matthew.. hi as always honey

HI to everyone... Have a great week and a wonderful thanksgiving for those of us who are stateside~

Ruthie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #7358
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was trying to eat popcorn earlier and I looked like a squirrel...

I am having a good day; still no pain just discomfort where the dentist numbed my jaw. I then went and had the chicken & gnocchi soup from Olive Garden for dinner. That was delicious!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
popcorn?? either you are hardcore....or you have some bomb azz pain meds! i remember when i had my wisdom teeth out...there's no way i was eating popcorn.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #7359
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have no problem with going out into the world and rocking my braces. Since I will be paying for them out of pocket, I have to keep within a budget. My hygenist yesterday and I were talking before my teeth got pulled and she was telling me to ask the orthodontist to remove the wires and then go have my teeth cleaned and then go back to have the wires reapplied, this way you won't end up having stuff inbetween them. I love my dentist and I will never go to another one..To me, it is not the person's outside features that attract me to them; it is their personalities. Some people need things like braces and glasses to correct what genetics screwed up on..

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Drink lots of water that helps in healing too and flushing anesthesia out of you system
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 12:11 AM   #7360
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking laundry can wait

Good night to you all. finally feeling mellow- tired. Zzzzz to all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post: