Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #7361
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,266 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
Good night to you all. finally feeling mellow- tired. Zzzzz to all
sweet dreams!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 06:36 AM   #7362
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Moring all... well, I am home sick today. Tried to go in to work, got dressed and all... but I just couldn't do it. I can't really afford to not work, will most likely have to reschedule my other job tonght as well. I am going to call the dr and see if I can get in sometime today. Sore throat, hot (but no fever).. clammy, sinus headache. Might be strep. Now just waiting for 9 to call the dr and to get tired enough to sleep again. Head is hurting so I can't lay down.. may have to try to sleep in the recliner. oh well.

Zimmeh glad to hear that you are doing so well!!!

Hi Lucky, matt, hd, Tazz, geg, SA

Have a wonderful day!

Gonna see if I can post a link to a funny card I made for thanksgiving using the faces of my family. Let me know if it works!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/8enNAH6aBBQ8TNxu

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #7363
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Ruthie! Nice card . Relax & feel better seems as though this warm weather is a sinus problem maker people at work having the same problem.
I should have been out the door already Going to hit the shower maybe that will snap me out of it.
ttyl Ruthie Have a nice holiday!
Have a nice holiday everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Moring all... well, I am home sick today. Tried to go in to work, got dressed and all... but I just couldn't do it. I can't really afford to not work, will most likely have to reschedule my other job tonght as well. I am going to call the dr and see if I can get in sometime today. Sore throat, hot (but no fever).. clammy, sinus headache. Might be strep. Now just waiting for 9 to call the dr and to get tired enough to sleep again. Head is hurting so I can't lay down.. may have to try to sleep in the recliner. oh well.

Have a wonderful day!

Gonna see if I can post a link to a funny card I made for thanksgiving using the faces of my family. Let me know if it works!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #7364
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

LOL Ruthie..I just spit my soymilk out laughing...

How did you make that card? I would love to do it and send it our Christmas...

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:

Have a wonderful day!

The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #7365
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Greeneyedgrrl,

Yes I had about a handful of popcorn and no I am not on pain meds, just Aleve. I took it slow to eat it and kept drinking afterwards. I was going to pick up some M&M's but thought that may cause more issues than I wanted, so I didn't. You should have seen me trying to eat a breadstick at Olive Garden. It was strange and I probably won't be eating bread anytime soon...I am enjoying not having coffee or tea in the morning and I am not craving sweets...I did pick up a six pack of Ensure drinks to help me when I go back to work since I cannot eat anything at work.

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
popcorn?? either you are hardcore....or you have some bomb azz pain meds! i remember when i had my wisdom teeth out...there's no way i was eating popcorn.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 10:37 AM   #7366
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning

I hope that anyone traveling has a safe trip!! My plans got changed which is a good thing. I now get to watch the Iron Bowl with my hunny
Y'all have a great turkey day!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #7367
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon. I think the rain has finally stopped but the wind has really picked up. I need a dose of motivation right now.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #7368
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
Good afternoon. I think the rain has finally stopped but the wind has really picked up. I need a dose of motivation right now.
***finding my 'dose of motivation pills' for HD. i know there in here somewhere!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 12:41 PM   #7369
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
LOL Ruthie..I just spit my soymilk out laughing...

How did you make that card? I would love to do it and send it our Christmas...

Have a great day,

Zimmeh
Just go to jibjab.com they have this free one for thanksgiving and a free one for christmas as well I believe. Fun isn't it!!

ok... back to the loveseat. Never went back to sleep today. Not sure why I couldn't sleep but there ya have it. Trying to rest while I wait for the dr to call. She had no open appts for today.

ttyl,
Ruthie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 01:13 PM   #7370
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just go to jibjab.com they have this free one for thanksgiving and a free one for christmas as well I believe. Fun isn't it!!

ok... back to the loveseat. Never went back to sleep today. Not sure why I couldn't sleep but there ya have it. Trying to rest while I wait for the dr to call. She had no open appts for today.

ttyl,
Ruthie
***awww ruthie14... *making chicken noodle soup getting some tylenol. making some herbal tea... getting a cool washcloth to put over your head. getting some undies and your deoderant so you can at least recline feeling some what fresh.*

this is the caretaker coming out in me.

and making sure your environment is soothing and with little noise as possible.

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #7371
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Wednesday, hump day, Thanksgiving Eve. .

Hope everybody is having a great day..

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #7372
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,266 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hi all!

zimmeh... that's all i gotta say.

ruthie... hope you got some rest today and are feelin better.
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 01:34 AM   #7373
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Loosen your belts and dig in.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:06 AM   #7374
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Just breezin' by to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #7375
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving! I am having two scrambled eggs this morning for breakfast and I am hoping that I can finish them.

I am going to have lunch with a friend at noon and I will be having mashed potatoes and veggies. My dinner will be yogurt and an Ensure drink with apple sauce for dessert. I am still not having any cravings for coffee or tea and candy..Woohoo!

Have a great day and safe travels!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:16 AM   #7376
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you Greeneyedgrrl..

Happy Thanksgiving to you and enjoy!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedgrrl View Post
hi all!

zimmeh... that's all i gotta say.

ruthie... hope you got some rest today and are feelin better.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #7377
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Happy thanksgiving, Happy thanksgiving singles!!

Enjoy!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #7378
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Happy Thanksgiving singles!

Thanks for the well wishes... I am feeling much better today. Took my aunt and my mum to my uncles house for thanksgiving dinner. Yummmy!!! I was actually hungry!!! lol

Have a great friday!

Ruthie
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #7379
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving singles!

Thanks for the well wishes... I am feeling much better today. Took my aunt and my mum to my uncles house for thanksgiving dinner. Yummmy!!! I was actually hungry!!! lol

Have a great friday!

Ruthie
glad to hear you're feeling better. Happy Thanksgiving.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #7380
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!