1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear *****,

Others have written of you, but I like to take it a little further. I am such a fan of yours. You are so very diverse. I can wrap up in you and keep myself warmer, or I can wrap others in you and keep them where I want them. It all depends on where I put you. You are available in so many different materials, but I love it when you are soft and silky. I can take someone's sight by using you or I can caress their body with you, both having the ability to ignite passion. You are slinky and barely there at times, or you can be thick and heavy. I like that about you. Diversity is a beautiful thing.

Sincerely,
Never sees you as just an accessory.

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #722
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Is it Oven?
*G* mmhmm...*points to the prize box* What'll it be?

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #723
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1PlayfulFemme View Post
Dear *****,

Others have written of you, but I like to take it a little further. I am such a fan of yours. You are so very diverse. I can wrap up in you and keep myself warmer, or I can wrap others in you and keep them where I want them. It all depends on where I put you. You are available in so many different materials, but I love it when you are soft and silky. I can take someone's sight by using you or I can caress their body with you, both having the ability to ignite passion. You are slinky and barely there at times, or you can be thick and heavy. I like that about you. Diversity is a beautiful thing.

Sincerely,
Never sees you as just an accessory.
Scarf... right?

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #724
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
*G* mmhmm...*points to the prize box* What'll it be?
I want to keep playing for the "Big" prize. lol

Old 11-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #725
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Scarf... right?
mmhmmm.....gonna have to work on making them harder!!! *hands you an ice cream cone*

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 11-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #726
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
mmhmmm.....gonna have to work on making them harder!!! *hands you an ice cream cone*
Just because I get the answer does not mean they are not hard little lady.... ty for the cone!

Old 11-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #727
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
I want to keep playing for the "Big" prize. lol
LOL!!!!! I hear that is the best thing...unless you are on "Let's Make a Deal" and choose wrong on the big deal of the day!

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 12-01-2012, 09:59 PM   #728
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear *** ****,

Your cold touch sends shivers across my body. Whenever you touch my lips, my tongue instinctively darts out, making sure to catch any drips you may create. You are so very good at your job, but sometimes before it's even done, you've disappeared completely.

Sincerely,
Always ready to crunch a lil

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 12-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #729
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Dear *** ****,

Your cold touch sends shivers across my body. Whenever you touch my lips, my tongue instinctively darts out, making sure to catch any drips you may create. You are so very good at your job, but sometimes before it's even done, you've disappeared completely.

Sincerely,
Always ready to crunch a lil
ice cube???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #730
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
ice cube???
*laughing* I've lost count of all your right ones!! You got it!

-Oprah Winfrey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #731
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
*laughing* I've lost count of all your right ones!! You got it!
I might be stumpable... keep trying!!

Old 12-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #732
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Dear *******,

I hear your grunts and moans as you awaken. You pull things in only to push them out a moment later. Sometimes the work you do is monotonous, the same thing over and over again. In and out. Over and over again. Showing the exact thing every time.

Other times, your work is ever changing. Each thing a brand new something. Either way, when the work is done, and you have expelled your liquid, you immediately seem to drift back to sleep.

Ever Silent, until I awaken you again..

-Oprah Winfrey
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #733
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Dear *******,

I hear your grunts and moans as you awaken. You pull things in only to push them out a moment later. Sometimes the work you do is monotonous, the same thing over and over again. In and out. Over and over again. Showing the exact thing every time.

Other times, your work is ever changing. Each thing a brand new something. Either way, when the work is done, and you have expelled your liquid, you immediately seem to drift back to sleep.

Ever Silent, until I awaken you again..
Printer????

Old 12-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #734
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Printer????
LOL You got it!

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #735
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Dearest ******** ***,

I don't know why you don't like me, cause i have always liked you. You look so cute with so many butches and femmes too. Why not me? Why do you make me feel and look funny.

Way back when, you used to keep us safe and healthy, but you have turned into something that anyone can appreciate for a bunch of different reasons. You make people cheer and make people laugh and are around so people can show you off and what you stand for which is so many different things.

I am sad i can't show you off, and since i can't, i will just look bad on some days because without you, there is no escaping that.

Yours truly,

BHD
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #736
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Dearest ******** ***,

I don't know why you don't like me, cause i have always liked you. You look so cute with so many butches and femmes too. Why not me? Why do you make me feel and look funny.

Way back when, you used to keep us safe and healthy, but you have turned into something that anyone can appreciate for a bunch of different reasons. You make people cheer and make people laugh and are around so people can show you off and what you stand for which is so many different things.

I am sad i can't show you off, and since i can't, i will just look bad on some days because without you, there is no escaping that.

Yours truly,

BHD

baseball cap/hat?

Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #737
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
baseball cap/hat?

SB for the win!!!!

Signed,

BHD

Bad Hair Day

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2012, 01:46 AM   #738
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Dear **** ***,

Every day, I wake up thinking about you. I can't help but run my fingers through my hair when I do. After I shower, I can't wait to touch you, to feel your slippery existence between my fingers. When we are done, you never fail to make my hair stand on end. You always make me look good when we are together. What an experience!

Love always,

your Finger friend.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #739
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Quote:
Dear **** ***,

Every day, I wake up thinking about you. I can't help but run my fingers through my hair when I do. After I shower, I can't wait to touch you, to feel your slippery existence between my fingers. When we are done, you never fail to make my hair stand on end. You always make me look good when we are together. What an experience!

Love always,

your Finger friend.
Hair Gel!

-Oprah Winfrey
Old 12-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #740
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Hair Gel!
You are correct!! See you get them just as easily as I do!