Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 04-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #721
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/15/n...donald-dating/

Seems like Paul isn't the only idol contestant to be dating a hollywood celeb, rumor has it ....
Old 04-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #722
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_Fl View Post
http://www.popeater.com/2011/04/15/n...donald-dating/

Seems like Paul isn't the only idol contestant to be dating a hollywood celeb, rumor has it ....
Pia too!!!!!!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/14/pi...n-mark-ballas/

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #723
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello? Where is everyone?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #724
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Idol, I know I haven't been on lately.

I'm kinda losing interest with it ....
Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #725
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm kinda losing interest too. What's up with that?

Not surprised by tonights results tho. I thought David Cook was hot. I wasn't a fan of Katy Perry's song tho.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #726
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
Koops prediction for the final four and Koop is no CARD ... is

Casey
Scotty
James
Lauren ... the very first four sitting on the couch last night!
I totally agree with you.. !!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #727
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Have you all noticed.... all the Singers they get on the show... CAN'T SING. None of them have impressed me LIVE...

Ok I stand corrected... The duet with the Country dude and Kelly Clarkson.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #728
tommyboy66

How Do You Identify?:
Tom-Boy/Soft-Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Soft-Butch/Tom-Boy & All Woman..!
Relationship Status:
Single & looking

tommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputationtommyboy66 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Fav 3..

James
Casey
Haley

Tonite Stephano left, he was great
last nite..

But, not like my man James..
You're a Rock Super-Star..!
Rock on Brotha'

Casey.. Still kick'n ass..
And, kiss'n J-Lo,
you're a lucky boy..!

Haley, ruff & wild..
Now that's a hot chick
that can sing

the other 2 are going...
Going...gone..!

I thought Katy Perry rocked..!

Go James..!

Tommyboy66
Boston
tommyboy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommyboy66 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #729
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

I thought Jacob did worse!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #730
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ok who is that boy with the mic issue? omg He needs to go. Everything he sings sounds the same.

I watched Jacob's face at the end......he has survivor guilt.

The 2 girls? They look alike and almost sound alike to me. <yawn>

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #731
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Ok who is that boy with the mic issue? omg He needs to go. Everything he sings sounds the same.

I like scotty and I actually like the way he holds the mic.

I am sooooo ready for Jacob to go though.

Looks for diva's glasses and hearing aid for the girls though.

I would say though that James is the one I would like to see win!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #732
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

My opinion :

Jacob: needs to go

Scotty: I do like you and I also like how you hold the mic but that's just me . But I think your time is near.

Hailey : I love your raspy voice girl but you need more energy hun.

Casey, Casey, Casey : You are talented no doubt. I see you standing with James at the end.

Lauren: You have a great chance also, but in my mind I see Casey and James ... at this point it's anyones call... good luck kids !
Old 04-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #733
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post

Not surprised by tonights results tho. I thought David Cook was hot. I wasn't a fan of Katy Perry's song tho.
Bo, I thought she was copying GaGa and Rianna ..... I dunno... I like Steven and Jlo the best..lol
Old 04-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #734
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

Yep. I agree with all of this. And I can't tell the two girls apart.
And even after they all pointed out to Scotty that he holds the mic weird and made fun of him, he still does it. It's the exact same every damn time. Like a baby would hold it. Gagggggg me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #735
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I'm actually getting tired of ALL of them and losing interest. Especially Scotty with his stupid faces and mic positioning thing. Enough already with your twisted face and other stupid antics.

James the screamer...Enough of YOU little boy with your 80's impersonations of big hair bands. You were probably just a fetus when all the hair bands were famous and don't know jack shit about it.

Haley, who's TRYING to sound like a raspy Adele. P.S. You looked like a jellybean last night with your outfit and boots.

Steffano, good luck with yourself, I'm sure we may see you on Broadway one day and/or with a major record deal. I wasn't crazy about your voice and continuously watched that vein in your forehead petrude each week. But, I did like you as a person, so yes, I do wish you well.

Lauren, you were my favorite and SORTA kind of are. However, my Pia is gone and well that is that until we hear from her with her new cd.

Jacob, I do not like your voice and as mentioned earlier in one of my posts, I can't stand the stupid low vibrato thing that you do. You remind me of the Lion from the Wizard of Oz with that rumbling voice thang. And I can't help myself when I scream at the TV "COURAGE" (i.e. the Lion) whenever you begin to sing...

Casey, the mountain man. You've been getting on my nerves and need a major makeover. Yes, you're unique, and I liked your persona earlier on, but...yeah, you're working my nerves lately.

Therefore, to sum it up:

I'd rather have my homeboy Steven Tyler get up there and do a free concert for us.

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #736
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Oh I'll still buy a Scotty album no matter how he holds the mike. But he did bore me and that's bad. Still wish he'd done the Glenn Campbell number last week. Darn it.

Please make Jacob go next week. He gets on my last gay nerve.

I truly loved Hailey this week. I thought she stayed away (for the most part) from her growl.

Lauren bored me.

James was okay but I am just not a fan of metal. Never have been.

Stefano. Well I'm glad he's gone but he was kind of like a Sinatra throwback in some ways.

I"m forgetting one. That's not good. It's one of the boys. OH, Casey. I can't even think of what he did.

All in all this week was utterly boring to me other than the Adele song. I don't listen to much popular music so that song was new to me.

Now to do a reading on the six left. My four picks for the top four are still in this thing. LOL I'm doing better this year than I did last year.

And since I don't do predictive Tarot, this just totally amuses me.

I also think it's funny that people are so visual about the way someone holds a mic. Grin.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #737
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post

I like the song a lot. I didn't like the performance, though.

I still haven't seen the performances but I did see Stefano get booted off.

Haley did kind of look like a jelly bean.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #738
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

And then there were six.

I'd love to hear what y'all think of this.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:55 PM   #739
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

They ALLLL bore me':/.. The one kid is like a twitchy version of Adam Lambert.. I like Scotty cause he's liked by grandma's I know my thought process is dull after Muse's murder by song.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #740
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

I agree with the Snowy one. James reminds me of Adam Lambert too. I think it's the screamin'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post: