Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 11-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #7461
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuDu View Post
Right? I think the animals are enjoying the tree more than I am. It is like a new toy for them. I only put up lights and a few (plastic) ornaments because I don't believe I am ever going to be in the frame of mind to have to pull little tinsel strings out of their heiny and of course stringing popcorn would be like a candy necklace for them.

It does make me laugh a bit though when the cat perches in the tree and swipes at the puppy underneath.
I know my cats would love a tree!! I can picture them now climbing up the tree or jumping on limbs...swatting at balls and pulling the lights off....oh yeah it would be fun city for them. I can't even count how long its been since I've had a tree. A couple years ago, I was visiting a good friend who knew I haven't had a Christms tree in years but knows I love them. When I got there, a tree had been up just for me....it was the most beautiful tree in the world!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 08:22 AM   #7462
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
it was the most beautiful tree in the world!
Sounds like a wonderful friend to have. Perhaps if we could find you one of those defunct telephone booths, you could have a tree? Decorating might be a bit difficult reaching around it but I saw thin/full trees in Hobby Lobby yesterday.

If they can make a fish tank out of a telephone booth, surely we could make you a protective guard out of one. lol
Old 11-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #7463
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuDu View Post
Sounds like a wonderful friend to have. Perhaps if we could find you one of those defunct telephone booths, you could have a tree? Decorating might be a bit difficult reaching around it but I saw thin/full trees in Hobby Lobby yesterday.

If they can make a fish tank out of a telephone booth, surely we could make you a protective guard out of one. lol
Yeah, my friend is beyond awesome. A defunct telephone booth would be great and decorating may be a bit difficult but its doable. thanks for thinking of it, i sure wouldn't have thought of that
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #7464
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Thanked 1,441 Times in 382 Posts
StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Good Morning All!

I hope everyone has a great day!
StoneOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #7465
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
I hope everyone has a great day!
***thank you StoneOne...

just waking up with my caffeinated organic black tea... instead of coffee

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 11:37 AM   #7466
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

StoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST ReputationStoneOne Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I need

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***thank you StoneOne...

just waking up with my caffeinated organic black tea... instead of coffee
caffeine do u have a extra cup?
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #7467
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles!! hope everyone id doing well and has a fantastic december!! yeah!!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #7468
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I was working from 6am to 1p at the part time job and then went to the hotel from 3p to 11:30p..I came home and crashed. My body is letting me know, that I am not used to lifting very heavy boxes and standing for six and a half hours straight. I didn't eat a lot yesterday since I wasn't really hungry.

HOpe you all had a great day and hugs,

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #7469
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi everyone

Well tis the season....for screaming kids....aggravated customers....bosses unhappy for no apparent reason lol It has been a tough year. I hope next year is better. lol Does anyone have thier decorations up yet? That is if you celebrate.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #7470
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Zgirl,

I would like to see the dwarf pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Evening Everyone,

Disney was a lot of fun and I will post pics of Cinderella's castle at night; which I might use for Chrustmas cards and the one of me standing in front of The Dwarfs.

Hugs to all of you and have a great night!

Zimmeh
Old 12-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #7471
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I will text it you! I tried calling you lastnight and I guess you were sleeping?

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Hey Zgirl,

I would like to see the dwarf pic.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #7472
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning E/everyone!!! I hope everyone that has achy teeth/gums start to feel better soon.
Have a wonderful day all!!
Thanks! I think mine will start feeling better around April or May (when I get my ugly betty's off)
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #7473
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone, just sitting here with a nice big bottle of water so I figured I'd come in & say hello to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #7474
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hey everyone, just sitting here with a nice big bottle of water so I figured I'd come in & say hello to everyone
hi matthew! hope you're having a fantastic day!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #7475
StoneOne
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
StoneOne
Preferred Pronoun?:
SyrDamon

Cool Hope everyone

is having a good week. The weekend is almost upon us and not to soon I might add.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoneOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #7476
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Breezing through to say hello and wishing all a good night and fun weekend!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #7477
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am having a great week and I'm looking forward to possibly hanging out with my friend from college on Sunday!

Hope you had a great Thursday!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneOne View Post
is having a good week. The weekend is almost upon us and not to soon I might add.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 07:15 AM   #7478
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!

Hope you're all well and looking forward to the weekend.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #7479
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Well tis the season....for screaming kids....aggravated customers....bosses unhappy for no apparent reason lol It has been a tough year. I hope next year is better. lol Does anyone have thier decorations up yet? That is if you celebrate.
I'm going to be putting a wreath on my front door but as far as decorating anything inside, my cats would think its a toy and would tear it up so I'll just focus on my door lol
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #7480
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Its finally here...finally....Happy Friday everyone!!! This weekend I'll be finishing up my Christmas shopping unless any last minute things pop up. I'm happy that I started doing shopping in November so I don't have to deal to much with the crowds, people pushing and the rudeness that seems to come with Christmas shopping.
Whats everyone got planned for the weekend?
Have a wonderful day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post: