Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 AM   #7521
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

good morning. got a little bit of rain going on this morning. it made for a slow drive home and lots of fools tapping their brakes. i guess they don't realize that if they just take their foot off the gas the car will slow. well, off to pour myself a glass of Yoohoo and relax for the day. ok, most of the day. i do have dishes to wash. have a happy Wednesday everyone.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 AM   #7522
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a great day and I thought you said, " I am going to have a glass of yahoo". I cracked up and re-read that line again.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
good morning. got a little bit of rain going on this morning. it made for a slow drive home and lots of fools tapping their brakes. i guess they don't realize that if they just take their foot off the gas the car will slow. well, off to pour myself a glass of Yoohoo and relax for the day. ok, most of the day. i do have dishes to wash. have a happy Wednesday everyone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #7523
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,266 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone! hope you all are having a great day! i'm on day two of being home sick... so if anyone wants to chat hit me up.. i promise not to on you!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2011, 11:43 AM   #7524
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

happy "hump" day everyone.

i'm just doing my studies, so if ya wanna chat, i'm around...

i see my trainer today for a workout

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #7525
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone!! Cody, bearzona sounds scary but fun. Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I want to go to Myrtle Beach to see the lights and decorations but I doubt I'll make it.
Have a wonderful day
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #7526
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation

That is one beautiful place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
Any singles in the Philly area interested in going to Longwood Gardens to check out the holiday light displays?

I've been wanting to go for years, but I want to be able to go with people so when i see something cool and go "LOOK AT THAT!!!" over and over again, it will look less awkward than if i was talking to myself.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:23 AM   #7527
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking sweatshirt required

Good Morning All~ Sunshine & finally cold out after all that rain. feels good & the dogs frisky this morning too. time to run them
Enjoy your day
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #7528
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default good morning u fine folks !

good morning all hope today finds u well ! hope u get to feeling much better soon greeneyed ! waking with strong coffee and ray charles ! gonna relax today at the puter chatting im down in my back, had my nerve blocks yesterday, in pain here !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #7529
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

morning everyone.. hope all are well and safe!!
i had a blast yesterday @ bearzona even tho alot of it was closed till they clear snow.. i have a post opp apt from my oral surg wed.. should be NP just in the middle of my day. umm im going back to school after the first of the yr.. might as well learn stuff!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #7530
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I woke up to 41 degree weather outside and it felt good! I forgot my jacket at home lastnight and literally ran to the parking garage... It was 80 degrees here yesterday and then dropped down to 41...Gotta love Florida

Have a great day, I am will be in the dentist chair this afternoon and thanks to my friends, I am not afraid.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #7531
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thats nice to hear about the bears especially since the jackasses in NJ are hunting bear right now.
Good for you going back to school~thats great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
morning everyone.. hope all are well and safe!!
i had a blast yesterday @ bearzona even tho alot of it was closed till they clear snow.. i have a post opp apt from my oral surg wed.. should be NP just in the middle of my day. umm im going back to school after the first of the yr.. might as well learn stuff!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #7532
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,219 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

They don't call it dirty jerz for nothin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
Thats nice to hear about the bears especially since the jackasses in NJ are hunting bear right now.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:45 PM   #7533
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

*peeks in and waves* morning
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #7534
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

Just got home from work.

Checking out the planet while drinking beer and eating pretzels.

I hope everyone had a good day or night depending on your location.
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LesboNascarFan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #7535
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post
yea its cool at bearzona im sure ill be visiting often.. as for school ill see if my brain is still capable of learning an retaining after all the damage ive done to it! (bamage)
Old 12-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #7536
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,266 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

hi everyone! hope you are having a wonderful thursday! thank you barnes. i hope you are feeling better soon as well. i hope your appointment went smoothly today zimmeh!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:15 PM   #7537
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnes View Post
good morning all u fine folks ! im waking up with some strong strong coffee just the way i like it ! looking at pics on here ruthie hon great pic love it !!!
gonna have an extremely busy day and looking forward to it, talk tonight ! hope all u have a warm loving day !
Why thank you kindly! Hope you are feeling better!

night all
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #7538
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default ty ruthie

ty ruthie i am amazingly enough ! i cant believe im not in the pain i usually am ! hop eu day went smooth at work huh ? u doin ok ?
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #7539
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

ya'll want to kinow something really cool?? imma tel anyway cause im soo happy its even being considered.. we have a group here in az starting a boycot on billboards in this state!!! yea yea yea!!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #7540
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
ya'll want to kinow something really cool?? imma tel anyway cause im soo happy its even being considered.. we have a group here in az starting a boycot on billboards in this state!!! yea yea yea!!

*gasp* No billboards? What will there be to look at during those long drives down the highway?

I think billboards were the only thing that kept me awake as a child driving to Disney... well, that and my brother and I pretending the lights from oncoming cars were UFOs. (But you didn't just read that, mmkay?)