Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #7541
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuDu View Post
*gasp* No billboards? What will there be to look at during those long drives down the highway?

I think billboards were the only thing that kept me awake as a child driving to Disney... well, that and my brother and I pretending the lights from oncoming cars were UFOs. (But you didn't just read that, mmkay?)
well az is known for it beautiful skylines and sunsets.. so now you can see them.. hopefully!! soon!!
Old 12-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #7542
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
well az is known for it beautiful skylines and sunsets.. so now you can see them.. hopefully!! soon!!
What is this "skyline" that you speak of?

*grin*

I was a Florida baby. When you got on the interstate as one saw was trees... trees... trees... trees... dead gator... trees... trees.. dead coon... trees.. trees.. piece of semi tire... trees..

A skyline is a rare thing indeed.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #7543
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuDu View Post
What is this "skyline" that you speak of?

*grin*

I was a Florida baby. When you got on the interstate as one saw was trees... trees... trees... trees... dead gator... trees... trees.. dead coon... trees.. trees.. piece of semi tire... trees..

A skyline is a rare thing indeed.
lol... google it im sure you will be fasinated..
Old 12-09-2011, 05:58 AM   #7544
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Jersey Bear Hunt

I agree about the jackasses that are killing bears to thin out the population in Jersey... I would like to do the same to them.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydwg07 View Post

Thats nice to hear about the bears especially since the jackasses in NJ are hunting bear right now.
Good for you going back to school~thats great!
Old 12-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #7545
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dirty Jersey!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
They don't call it dirty jerz for nothin!
Gee I never heard that term
Old 12-09-2011, 07:20 AM   #7546
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Gee I never heard that term
lol oh Sunny, surely you've heard all the Jersey jokes? For as long as I can remember, Philly and NYC make fun of Jersey, and Jersey rips on New York and PA.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #7547
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Florida is known as the ass backwards state instead of our state motto..Gotta love Florida!

Zimmeh

Quote:
lol oh Sunny, surely you've heard all the Jersey jokes? For as long as I can remember, Philly and NYC make fun of Jersey, and Jersey rips on New York and PA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 08:10 AM   #7548
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

The dentist gave me a clean bill of health and said that I am not allowed to have solid foods for another two weeks and that it can take up to three months for my mouth to finally heal. So for my 38th birthday, I will be celebrating at the Cheesecake Factory eating Godiva cheesecake... with my friends from college and another friend.

I cannot believe that my birthday is twenty days away and I am looking forward to it!

Have fun today,

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #7549
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning everyone! I think going to the dentist is getting to be a common occurance, I have to go either get a filling or get it pulled
Have a wonderful day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #7550
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning everyone! I think going to the dentist is getting to be a common occurance, I have to go either get a filling or get it pulled
Have a wonderful day everyone!
ugh im so sick of the dentist!! they have all my inplants and have done one surg.. but they still need to go in and put a pin in my lower jaw.. they are going to do that at the hosp. so maybe the will just knock me out.
good news.. two of are local ski resorts or open for three days.. lol i think im going to give the snow board a shot.. its been years!!
hope everone is doing well!
wish for me not to break anything!
Old 12-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #7551
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

i haven't heard the NJ jokes but i have a childhood memory that sticks with me to this day. before Maryland had international flights into our airport, we would travel to NY to pick up my grandparents at the airport. on the first trip up that i remember we were passing through NJ. the area smelled really bad and i asked "what's that smell". my Mom responded "New Jersey". so now when i'm traveling and pass through a town that smells like a sewer plant i think of NJ. it's odd how much power the sense of scent has on memories.

Quote:
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2011, 11:08 PM   #7552
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles;
I hope everyone is enjoy this time of year and having fun putting up their lights and trees and all *S*....I have a two week break from school starting next week,,I cant wait.. Now I just need to find someone to do things with lol,,,ENjoy your eve /day one and a/ALL....
Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 07:12 AM   #7553
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
ugh im so sick of the dentist!! they have all my inplants and have done one surg.. but they still need to go in and put a pin in my lower jaw.. they are going to do that at the hosp. so maybe the will just knock me out.
good news.. two of are local ski resorts or open for three days.. lol i think im going to give the snow board a shot.. its been years!!
hope everone is doing well!
wish for me not to break anything!
I can imagine how much you hate the dentist. I'm scared of the dentist and tremble when I get a shot of novicane. Getting put out sounds like the best route. I'm sorry you have to go to the hosp. to get the pin put in though. My dentist knocked me out in his office when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time.
You're good news sounds like alot of fun! I'd love to try snowboarding!! Good luck in not breaking anything
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #7554
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning everyone. I hope you are enjoying your day. I'm sitting here with my coffee watching the cats run around. I've been eatting soft food and drinking Ensure (ick) until my tooth gets fixed. Today I'm just going to hang out....I may run up to the Dollar General store to get some new batteries for my keyboard depending on how my mouth feels
Have a wonderful day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #7555
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I can honestly say that I wish would not have had 3 teeth pulled at once.

Good luck!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I can imagine how much you hate the dentist. I'm scared of the dentist and tremble when I get a shot of novicane. Getting put out sounds like the best route. I'm sorry you have to go to the hosp. to get the pin put in though. My dentist knocked me out in his office when I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same time.
You're good news sounds like alot of fun! I'd love to try snowboarding!! Good luck in not breaking anything
Old 12-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #7556
LesboNascarFan

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

LesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST ReputationLesboNascarFan Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening to all you singles.

I hope everyone is enjoying or enjoyed their day.

I did a little christmas decorating last night...I put up my christmas stockings for me and my kitties.
LesboNascarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LesboNascarFan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 09:02 AM   #7557
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day everyone! I am headed to work...

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #7558
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday all!
Have a good day Z!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #7559
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Evening everyone! The weekend is winding down....soon it'll be back to the same ole thing....hope everyone's weekend was good!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #7560
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

weekends end!! hope everyone han as awsome a weekend as i did!! im sore like crazy and didnt snowboard to good but it was fun!! btw..we dont get much if any snow right here in the town i live in but a lil over an hour up the road theres plenty!