Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #7861
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon everyone! Rook I hope you're feeling better.
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #7862
Rolltideboi

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
him
Relationship Status:
Single

Rolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST ReputationRolltideboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default single boi in dallas

well hello all my single friends..... in the words of colby caillat "i never told u"
just what im listening too right now....
Rolltideboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rolltideboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #7863
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Feel better soon, Rook!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #7864
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles and everyone! hope all are having a great week.. feel better rook. and all have a great day.. been a lil busy with side jobs on this end... blah!! gotta be a friend tho.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #7865
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,705 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hi ho...hi ho....up and out into the sunshine we go..lol
Morning all you delish peeps...hope everyone's day is awesome.
CODY: hey hey buddy!!!
ZIMMEH: how are ya hon?
ROOK: feel better soon
CUDDLY: hey y'all...lol
RUTHIE: are ya corrupting any new butches lately? lol
SCANDALANDY: hey doll...what new & exciting things are ya doing?
HD: mawnin bro!
GEMME: good morning honey! smile
ALL OTHERS: Hey and hope the day is awesome for each of you!!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:58 AM   #7866
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Is there any homemade buttermilk biscuits? I've been craving those damn things since 3am

Zimmeh
Only if you're making them.. LOL
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #7867
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh busy we are here single fockers.

Zimmeh, guess you got your wish for fresh biscuits. My biscuits consist of those stupid pop out of the container ones that scare me! I was craving some the other day and stopped by McD's for a chicken biscuit and it was freakin' hard as a rock I was disappointed and wont' be doing that again. Hence, homemade better!!

As far as those getting back into the dating pool, just be yourself, be honest about what you desire, don't settle or commit into anything more than dating if you're not feeling it. Take your time and enjoy. There does have to be some attraction, compatibility and communication I think or I'm just not interested. Most of all, have fun of course!! After all it's just dating.

Happy Hump Day and have a wonderful one everybody!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #7868
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Let me score a day off and I will make them! Eww to McDonald's food :/

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Only if you're making them.. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #7869
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everybody! I've become such a lurker of this thread and thought maybe it's time I pipe up. I'm about six months out of an epic fail of a relationship and have good days and bad. I'm actually quite happy being on my own and am taking the time to work on ME and MY stuff. It's the first time I've been single in quite some time and I admit, it does take a little getting used to.

I need to go score some lunch before I fall over. Hope y'all are having a fantastic day!
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 01:14 PM   #7870
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
Hi everybody! I've become such a lurker of this thread and thought maybe it's time I pipe up. I'm about six months out of an epic fail of a relationship and have good days and bad. I'm actually quite happy being on my own and am taking the time to work on ME and MY stuff. It's the first time I've been single in quite some time and I admit, it does take a little getting used to.

I need to go score some lunch before I fall over. Hope y'all are having a fantastic day!
From one lurker to another...I am sorry to hear of your bad days. They are unfortunately part of the process. I hope you will find it gets easier and the time to work on 'you' invaluable. I have been single for over 12 years now and, while I don't necessarily recommend an 'exile' of this length for others, it has allowed me to know exactly who I am and of what I am or am not capable.

I am wishing for you...all you wish for yourself!
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 01:20 PM   #7871
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
As far as those getting back into the dating pool, just be yourself, be honest about what you desire, don't settle or commit into anything more than dating if you're not feeling it. Take your time and enjoy. There does have to be some attraction, compatibility and communication I think or I'm just not interested. Most of all, have fun of course!! After all it's just dating.
Good words of advice, Ruff. I agree with the attraction part, but communication is key. I have to be able to talk to the person and have some sort of intellectual and personal exchange. Talking is another form of intimacy...especially if it's honest and from the heart.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM   #7872
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

what's up with this wind...damn
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #7873
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
what's up with this wind...damn
I keep looking up to make sure nobody's trying to drop a house on me...
Old 01-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #7874
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
I keep looking up to make sure nobody's trying to drop a house on me...
I’m going to crawl under my covers and not come out until Spring.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 02:53 PM   #7875
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Hello to all the singles
Old 01-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #7876
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

February 26th will make the two year anniversay that i became single. I am enjoyjng being singkd, but i am ready to find a partner.

Zimmeh

QUOTE=SweetJane;507472]Good words of advice, Ruff. I agree with the attraction part, but communication is key. I have to be able to talk to the person and have some sort of intellectual and personal exchange. Talking is another form of intimacy...especially if it's honest and from the heart.[/QUOTE]
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 10:48 PM   #7877
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy lurking on here. Been single a long time, and nothing really clever to say for now...

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 06:36 AM   #7878
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ohhh busy we are here single fockers.

Zimmeh, guess you got your wish for fresh biscuits. My biscuits consist of those stupid pop out of the container ones that scare me! I was craving some the other day and stopped by McD's for a chicken biscuit and it was freakin' hard as a rock I was disappointed and wont' be doing that again. Hence, homemade better!!

Happy Hump Day and have a wonderful one everybody!
Great words of wisdom, Ruff. Communication is very important along with the other things you mentioned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #7879
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
hi ho...hi ho....up and out into the sunshine we go..lol
Morning all you delish peeps...hope everyone's day is awesome.
CODY: hey hey buddy!!!
ZIMMEH: how are ya hon?
ROOK: feel better soon
CUDDLY: hey y'all...lol
RUTHIE: are ya corrupting any new butches lately? lol
SCANDALANDY: hey doll...what new & exciting things are ya doing?
HD: mawnin bro!
GEMME: good morning honey! smile
ALL OTHERS: Hey and hope the day is awesome for each of you!!
Hey y'all back at you. I'm still trying to get adjusted to SC and am just not able to adjust
Old 01-19-2012, 06:42 AM   #7880
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Happy day before Friday!!! Today I have to go to WalMart to pick up a few things...I love that store. Who am I kidding, I love all stores except for hardware and sporting goods stores lol I called and made an appointment for Max to go to the vet in a couple weeks....I asked them if I can't get him in the carrier if I could bring another one of my cats, luckily they said yes lol
I hope everyone has a good day and that those who aren't feeling well feel better. Cody, its always good to see you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post: