Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 06-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #61
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not single. But when I was I didn't really have a list. But when I saw her I knew I had to make her mine. Too bad she didn't want me. She threw me back. Alright, there may have been some things I had to take care of....

Once I heard "all relationships fail until you find one that doesn't". It might sound like an odd way to put it but it's totally true. You have to put yourself out there, you know in whatever way works for you and as mentioned in a previous post, be true to who you are. That way when you meet someone you are really interested in you are showing all sides of yourself to them and hopefully they are doing the same.

After several attempts to get Ms Pretty's attention-that she claims bordered on stalking--what's wrong with just "stopping by"???? (OK, it was a five and a half hour drive). I had almost given up. There was no list. I just knew I had to see her again. Sometimes you just know, you know?

Eternally grateful she didn't call the cops.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #62
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Let's just say *someone* sang my dog to sleep--This song:

And accepted all of me and is encouraging, loving and honest and had already had his therapy--plus, he's got a great pompadour! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeeTiger View Post

After several attempts to get Ms Pretty's attention-that she claims bordered on stalking--what's wrong with just "stopping by"???? (OK, it was a five and a half hour drive). I had almost given up. There was no list. I just knew I had to see her again. Sometimes you just know, you know?

Eternally grateful she didn't call the cops.

apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #63
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty! That sneaky Ezee singing to your dog! that made me smile!!

I have had lists in the past and found special someones with everything on the list. Am I still with them? No. However, I don't have any exes (of over a month lol) I am not friends with since college.

None of my exes has ever done anything so horrible to me I can't be their friends, and I think that is important...and making a list made that possible...I knew what traits were important to me in someone close.

Maybe some of us are list makers and some not?

I make lists, spreadsheets or itineraries for everything and sometimes even notebooks with tabs, so it is a given that in search for a victim...oooopssss...I mean GF, I would make lists...and the same goes for listmakers everywhere. lol.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #64
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok people who like lists, keep them coming.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #65
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Honest
Romantic
Will always ask me to dance even though I"m not good at it
Cuddler
Secure in themselves
employed
has own transportation
Comes up with something other than "i don't know, what do YOU want to do"
music lover
thinks my terrible jokes are funny
Calm

That should pretty much do it. Here's hoping it isn't too long/strict a list!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #66
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Great lists!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #67
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

makes lists...lol
Old 06-30-2011, 04:00 AM   #68
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Bumping for all those looking for love and for those who love lists.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 05:19 AM   #69
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I have had lists in the past and found special someones with everything on the list. Am I still with them? No. However, I don't have any exes (of over a month lol) I am not friends with since college.

Good point.

I have been with more than one woman who matched my "list", but am no longer with them. The "list" may equal a good fit for you, but that doesn't mean that the chemistry follows.

Also, sometimes when you find love, the damn "list" goes out the window! One can find that something they didn't know they needed they do need, or what they thought they didn't want, they do want (like kids, for example). I think it is important to not be too strict when it comes to a "list", or you may miss out on something great!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:53 AM   #70
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Good point.

I have been with more than one woman who matched my "list", but am no longer with them. The "list" may equal a good fit for you, but that doesn't mean that the chemistry follows.

Also, sometimes when you find love, the damn "list" goes out the window! One can find that something they didn't know they needed they do need, or what they thought they didn't want, they do want (like kids, for example). I think it is important to not be too strict when it comes to a "list", or you may miss out on something great!
Excellent thoughts and points Dapper!
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #71
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Bumping for the newbies.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #72
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

My list is carved onto his back
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 09:31 AM   #73
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Lists...have been thinking of making a new one...but I really don't know what would even be on there any more.

Now that I have learned Integrity is not enough, what the hell would I put on a list?
Old 07-04-2011, 09:52 AM   #74
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm gonna add to mine

She must love to cook cause I lobe to eat I wanna cook with her though sometimes lol
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #75
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Love listers. hope you all have a wonderful fourth. Keep the hope alive.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #76
Janny

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
The glass slipper shattered and I can't stop staring at the shards.

Janny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST ReputationJanny Has the BEST Reputation

A very simple list:

1. Must...absolutely MUST get my sense of humour
2. Must not sneak raisins into my cinnamon buns.
3. Must have a penchant for pushing me up against the wall.

Really...not too much to ask for.
Old 07-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #77
greeneyedgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Thanked 3,267 Times in 835 Posts
greeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputationgreeneyedgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillith View Post
I have 1, as well:

Integrity

When a person has integrity all the traits of honesty, loyalty, honor, etc don't need to be stated, ya know? For me, they are all interrelated, and you cannot have one without the others. So it is just one. Well, maybe brown eyes too, but that is flexible.
agreed...cept for the eye color... i'm not picky bout that, more about how they look at me with those eyes than the color of em. but i agree that integrity just about covers it. i don't think that my "ideal" partner has to agree with me all the time (in fact, how boring would that be??) or share the same beliefs (again...where's the fun in that?). i think it's more about being able to be true to themselves while allowing me to do the same. oh... and they must love kid... not all of em...just mine!
greeneyedgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greeneyedgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #78
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
My List

Honest

Loyal

Trustworthy I can trust her with my life. This is VERY important

Extremely girly but aggressive

Is over 30.

Believes In God

Doesn't have children to raise

Romantic. Someone who doesn't expect me to just be romantic with her. Someone who loves treating her butch like a king as she will be treated as my queen.

Employed. Self sufficient

Non Smoker

No drugs social drinker is fine no drunks

Doesn't have cats. I'm highly allergic

Can handle me with ease

Has Common Sense

Tender

Patient

Affectionate

Nurturing

Understanding

Inuitive of my needs

Emotionally Supportive

Knows how to be on time

Someone who is highly sexual and isn't a pillow princess

Someone who puts relationships a priority and not an option

Someone is who is spontaneous. Who can and will drop everything at a moments notice to go a way together.

Someone who loves being femme but can be relaxed in just shorts and a t shirt.

Isn't materialistic. Enjoys the little things.

Has and uses manners

Protective of me as I am of her.

I added likes to cook

But oh loves to kiss.

Loves things girlie Bubble baths mani/pedi. Perfume lotion

Must be ok with the fact I have no family.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #79
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

List's are for grocery shopping...

We are always changing and growing...

Why limit yourself?

Happy List making...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2011, 09:25 PM   #80
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

There are lots of things I could put on a list I suppose, but I sat and thought about this a lot and decided to condense it to the things I felt were really the most important to me.

1. Must be able to have intelligent conversation.

2. Must be willing to communicate

3. Must have a kind heart

4. Must love me for who I am, try to understand the flaws and embrace the positives, and I will do the same for you.

5. Must be more than just vanilla