Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 01-11-2011, 12:30 AM   #61
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness
BBW also have more area to spank!

All I gotta say is this ~ A*M*E*N

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 03:38 AM   #62
xxfemmexx

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

xxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputationxxfemmexx Has the BEST Reputation

Mmhmm that is the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
BBW also have more area to spank!
xxfemmexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxfemmexx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #63
bigsodakluv

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Hey you, Tall one, Amazon, Goddess
Relationship Status:
Single

bigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputationbigsodakluv Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to my fellow BBW's !!!

I've been reading through the threads that are BBW related and I am impressed by the positive attitudes that people have. Being a big girl myself and tall to boot (6 footer here) It is so nice to read peoples thoughts and feelings and being able to relate
Old 01-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #64
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Still worshipping the beauty of bigger femmes

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #65
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

as my body started to change after my surgery and I dropped weight, I had mixed feelings. I loved feeling more healthy and that I would be buying clothes that didnt cost more just because they were a larger size. But I also missed my own ampleness. I had gotten comfortable in my curves and really liked the way I felt. I had loved myself that way. I had to "mind adjust" that I could love myself this way too, altho I felt I was betraying the "fat girl" in me. She remembered the lover I had had, who looked at me scornfully for gaining weight (even tho she outweighed me..lol...isnt that a farce!) I made a promise to to the All of me, that no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller, no one was allowed to make me feel bad anymore. Especially myself. I didnt need to internalize her message. And that pretty much took care of the BBW in me! I am by no means thin ..never plan to be, but as the weight drops off, I am moving further away from being a BBW. I am wondering if others, who have lost weight, have also mourned this departure too, as I am?

is there a title for a tweener body sized girl? Not thin, not BBW, but not exactly average either.

Oh my goodness...am I seriously looking for another label!!! ACK! SOMEONE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME!!!! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #66
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

No matter what size you may, or may not be softness, you will always be beautiful My friend

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #67
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
as my body started to change after my surgery and I dropped weight, I had mixed feelings. I loved feeling more healthy and that I would be buying clothes that didnt cost more just because they were a larger size. But I also missed my own ampleness. I had gotten comfortable in my curves and really liked the way I felt. I had loved myself that way. I had to "mind adjust" that I could love myself this way too, altho I felt I was betraying the "fat girl" in me. She remembered the lover I had had, who looked at me scornfully for gaining weight (even tho she outweighed me..lol...isnt that a farce!) I made a promise to to the All of me, that no matter what size I am, bigger or smaller, no one was allowed to make me feel bad anymore. Especially myself. I didnt need to internalize her message. And that pretty much took care of the BBW in me! I am by no means thin ..never plan to be, but as the weight drops off, I am moving further away from being a BBW. I am wondering if others, who have lost weight, have also mourned this departure too, as I am?

is there a title for a tweener body sized girl? Not thin, not BBW, but not exactly average either.

Oh my goodness...am I seriously looking for another label!!! ACK! SOMEONE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO ME!!!! LOL

I know it has been a few months since you posted this softness, but I stumbled into this perfect thread by chance today and want to say my peace.
BBW is not all about size in my perspective, it is about loving yourself for who and what you are, It is about altitude and confidence and the power in our selves to maintain that confidence not matter what someone else's opinion happens to be. It is about owning and taking pride in the beauty of yourself/ourselves regardless of what the not so norm norm seems to show.
I believe for most once you have spent a part of your life as a big woman who understands her beauty and has seen what it entails and how we are reflected on in most of the world, we have learned a certain amount and perhaps type of compassion for everyone that could not ever be duplicated.

As far as looking for labels I like your screen name!
That is my perspective

undone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to undone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #68
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening. I'm also a BBW and an Amazon one at that lol. Just peeking to say hello and what a wonderfully positive thread.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #69
Goo

How Do You Identify?:
dapper and androgynous by nature, human by choice
Preferred Pronoun?:
i usually answer to anything
Relationship Status:
in a LDR since Oct 2010

Goo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST ReputationGoo Has the BEST Reputation

Cheers to all the BBW's out there...

I am a BBW and loving it. Aint nothing more beautiful than a woman who embraces her curves

The Artist formerly Known as CottonCandy
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2011, 12:05 AM   #70
undone

How Do You Identify?:
me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
Sold!

undone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputationundone Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so i have a funny story, I was planning my trip to Maui it was supposed to be me my mother my cousins and aunts and uncles. i figured great some all of us stuff and maybe some cousin time so i didn't feel like i was joining the senior center at 35... well my cousins dropped out one by one due to various issues, so I was left to figure out what i was gonna do when I needed some decompression, so i put an add out just looking to see who was about and up for making a quick new friend or hanging out while there... BBW coming to visit, seeks tourist company.
I got a few responses but only one seemed umm..... sane? we emailed a bit back n forth and talked on the phone a little, we spent some time talking and walking around the island, and at some point she said I am not so good at the computer lingo, what dose BBW mean? she thought I was saying that I was a black woman. poor woman she must have been all confused because we did send pictures and I am Norwegian and Irish, and look every bit of it. I asked if she did see the pictures i sent and she did, so now I am laughing a little and confused at how she could have seen the pictures and thought i could still be a person of color...

But i am proud of my self I got my self up on a surf board and learned how to stand up on it for a little while anyways!

undone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to undone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 09:33 AM   #71
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

SO happy to see this thread on here!!

If you haven't already, I encourage you all to check out adipositivity.

Honestly, this is just what I needed. A great thread full of wonderful people who have made me feel fantastic this morning. THANK YOU!!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 AM   #72
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I love big beautiful bodies on women. Come to think of it, on men too. Before I came out I married a guy who carried 260. I think I weighed 110 or so at the time. I always have loved a woman's soft body to caress.

Other shapes and sizes, too. I don't have a set type, but if I had to narrow it down it would be... wider.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #73
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation

My 2 cents as a BB femme.... I love my body, I love its curves & roundness... I love wrapping my entire self around my butch with all my softness... I am giving, accepting, lush & passionate, completely satisfied with me, as a BBW & lover. I find that confidence = attractiveness, I "own" who I am & my weight holds me back from nothing!

kissinfemme
kissinfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kissinfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #74
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,646 Times in 3,985 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

such beauty there is in the embrace of a plush body. To lay next to softness, to feel the warmth of plus flesh against mine...to spread open large thighs and find treasures in ampleness....nothing finer...

nothing finer....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #75
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I cannot wait to have the honor to have one beautiul bbw princess as my Queen... So lovely, so soft. A BBW doesnt put up with crap. They hold their own, but yet have a vulnariblility to them that I love. I love the beautiful curves of their bodies. The realness of their personality and so much more. Yep this big boi loves me some bbw femmes...
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #76
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Beautiful Femmes I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday....

Its 92 degrees here in Big D today... I am loving this weather. Finally getting cooler...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:03 PM   #77
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU"]MIKA - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Big Girls, You are Beautiful!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #78
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I will propose and one day marry my BBW Queen! But first I have to meet her, and I cant wait
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:23 PM   #79
paintedleofemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,her
Relationship Status:
Married

paintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputationpaintedleofemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Love to the BBW!!

Oh how I love a chubby butch, oh baby turn me on! This probley has to do with me being short(5'4 1/2) and chubby!

Don't like me? Take a seat with the rest of the losers waiting for me to give a damn.
paintedleofemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paintedleofemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #80
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Just peeking in to say hello to my fellow BBW Femmes and Admirer's *smiles* I hope you are all enjoying your Friday- i am so glad it is the weekend although it is a bit chilly Brrr i am looking forward to hopefully being able to go to the little fall festival we are having here for some pumpkin flavored wonders.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post: