Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Oklahoma Forums

Old 05-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #61
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm here!

Old 05-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #62
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Howdy

Welcome to our neck of the woods, Okiebug61! Glad to see another person post in here!
Old 06-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #63
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I just read this

To celebrate the opening night of the 2011 OKC Pride weekend, the Grammy Award-winning trio, The Pointer Sisters, will perform live during an outdoor block party and concert on Friday, June 24. The block party begins at 4:00 p.m. and will conclude with a performance by The Pointer Sisters at 9:30 p.m.

Anyone going to OKC Pride?

I also read that Tulsa Pride is this Sunday

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #64
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Default HEat advisory, and other news!

just to let Y/you know, as if Y/you couldn't tell-lol, most of OK is under a HEAT ADVISORY! so don't go out unless Y/you have to do so; stay hydrated, and keep as cool as possible!
this heat is one of the reasons that i am moving back to the mountains (NC or WV). the older i get, the less i can handle 95 degrees and up!
take care E/everyone!
Damselfly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:58 PM   #65
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry to see you're leaving after just getting here a few months back
Sorry we didn't get to catch up with each other while you were here
Safe travels to you and I hope you settle in somewhere you'll stay

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 06-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #66
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Bye Bye Damsel, I hope the the mountains will lend you cooler temps that will bid you better health. Take care!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #67
DamselFly

How Do You Identify?:
QueerStoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am or Damsel
Relationship Status:
single

DamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST ReputationDamselFly Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Where's the rain?

Today I saw on the weather that OKCity and it's surrounding counties got pelted with hard rain and hail. Where is the rain HERE? I must live in a geologically dry area! No rain here in weeks! The neighbor's cows are starving, and the pond is almost dry!
DamselFly
to make my own contribution
(Buddhist prayer, a favorite of H.H.)

DamselFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #68
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Wink

Now I'm a born and bred Sooners fan, but how about both our teams?! The Sooners and the Cowboys! They're both off to a terrific start and I hope it continues! Woo hoo! Let's get some more action in here, shall we??
Old 09-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #69
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Not a native Okie and college ball kinda bores me. But I do love going to TU games. I know they are a small private school and rarely have a good team but I still love going with my friends. And they play their hearts out every second, can't ask for much more.
I love the NFL. My Steelers!!!! And I love watching Dallas and the Ravens lose!!!!!!!!!!! So this Sunday I'm batting 1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Oh and did I mention I love watching Tony Romo's candyass get drilled into the turf. Such a pussy. Just sayin..... and meaning it.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:05 PM   #70
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Hey Jagg, sorry about TU's loss, I know they play their heart out. I think it's unfair the schedule they get sometimes.

LOL, your comment was funny about Tony Romo, Dallas (I can't stand them either!) and the Ravens. I'm not much on the NFL but I'll watch it if nothing else is on, preferrably the St. Louis Rams just becuase the quarterback is Sam Bradford, who was a Sooner quarterback a few years back.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #71
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Starbuck, I think the next time JAGG gets our way,
we should all meet up and hang out somewhere

Old 09-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #72
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Starbuck, I think the next time JAGG gets our way,
we should all meet up and hang out somewhere

That sounds good to me. We'll have to see what Jagg's plans are.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #73
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Hey Jagg, sorry about TU's loss, I know they play their heart out. I think it's unfair the schedule they get sometimes.

LOL, your comment was funny about Tony Romo, Dallas (I can't stand them either!) and the Ravens. I'm not much on the NFL but I'll watch it if nothing else is on, preferrably the St. Louis Rams just becuase the quarterback is Sam Bradford, who was a Sooner quarterback a few years back.
I love Sam Bradford he is such a good guy. Great quality player all the way around. Just give him a couple years and I think Rams will be hard to beat.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #74
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Hey it's a deal!!!! One of my closest friends lives in Edmond. I was just there too. But I will let you guys know when I'm going again and we can meet up somewhere. Thanks for the invite!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 09:46 PM   #75
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Excellent! I'm on here every day and I'm pretty sure so is Wolfy so drop one of us a line and we'll get together!
Old 09-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #76
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Ok will do.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #77
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation
Default HELP

Ummmm

help?

My son is stationed at Tinker and is thinking about buying his first car...

And came to me for advice...

*Blink*

This is how I buy cars.... "I want to spend this much and I don't want it to break down... what do you have?"

Yes, I have bought a lemon or two in my life...

So.... Does anyone have any experience with reputable car dealers in the OKC area?

Please and Thank you
Old 10-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #78
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Hi Random,

I've bought two trucks from David Stanley Ford on 36th and May, just off of I-44, mainly because my dad is a technician there. But they've been fair with me and treated me well. I hope that helps.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #79
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Hey did any of you Okies feel either of the earthquakes?
Old 11-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #80
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I didn't feel the earthquake and I was up when it happened
I have to be up at that time for work for the next 2 months