![]() |
|
|
#81381 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81382 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81383 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 966
Thanked 2,419 Times in 890 Posts
Rep Power: 21474847 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81384 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81385 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81386 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢ Join Date: May 2013
Location: Devenir un avec l'immatérialité des étoiles...
Posts: 9,446
Thanks: 6,607
Thanked 14,669 Times in 6,299 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81387 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
https://youtu.be/iG6q7Zfct6g?si=zsfCtkD0g9kfvOkP
Lucille Starr... The French Song with lyrics... in French and English. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81388 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81389 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81390 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81391 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81392 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81393 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 966
Thanked 2,419 Times in 890 Posts
Rep Power: 21474847 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81394 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81395 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81396 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have recently launched a personal comeback tour with Metallica. I'm not sure what that means but I'm enjoying it immensely.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81397 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81398 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81399 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81400 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| jazz, listening, music |
|
|