![]() |
|
|
#81481 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢ Join Date: May 2013
Location: Devenir un avec l'immatérialité des étoiles...
Posts: 9,446
Thanks: 6,607
Thanked 14,669 Times in 6,299 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81482 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81483 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81484 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81485 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I’m listening to an important conversation about how certain birds were given names of people who committed horrific racialized policy and practices.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/05/us/vi...ntv-foa-digvid I’m glad this gentleman was given a microphone to speak to the many hidden, but in your face ways, that keeps racist practices front and center in America.
__________________
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81486 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81487 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81488 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 966
Thanked 2,419 Times in 890 Posts
Rep Power: 21474847 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81489 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81490 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81491 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81492 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I’m not a fan of Wynton’s but he knows what he’s doing with a trumpet and he only plays with the best musicians.
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81493 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81494 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
|
|
#81495 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Be aware: Song includes explicit lyrics
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81496 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81497 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81498 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#81499 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
|
|
#81500 |
|
Superlative Soul Sister
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner. Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,096
Thanks: 41,616
Thanked 34,949 Times in 9,098 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
__________________
I’m mad (she mad) but I ain’t stressin’… —Kendrick Lamar from King Kunta |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| jazz, listening, music |
|
|