Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-30-2012, 07:39 AM   #8421
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

She is when her name gets selected. She's on a housing list and section 8 list too.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 09:43 AM   #8422
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Hello to one and all,
I see Beloved here, I hope your weekend is going well. I thought I'd stop by and see what was going on here. Have a great weekend everyone.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #8423
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Beloved and Julien, hope you both are having a wonderful day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #8424
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 06-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #8425
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

It's awfully quiet here, lol

Let's raise a lil hell....
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #8426
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Raise hell? Hmmm, could be fun. Everyone must be out having fun.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #8427
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Raise hell? Hmmm, could be fun. Everyone must be out having fun.
Nope I'm still here...raising hell sounds like fun to me

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #8428
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting weekend. Central AC goes out for the second time(only 3 weeks old), AC repair guy cancels on Sat, I buy window ac to install, had to take it back because it was used!!, bought second ac unit. Had to install the unit and a second smaller one for the bedrooms. Finally, Sun rools around and i go to make mom dinner and dumbass me grabs a hot pan and get second degree burns on 3 of my fingers. Spend 3 hours soaking hand in ice water and then standing in front of the ac unit to stop the pain... i am so glad it is Monday!!!
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #8429
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Poor Mick! *hugs* Nope didn't touch the burned hand. Hugs for everyone!

It is beautiful in the city today! Gonna be another scorcher and it's all good by me. Work is fabulous. My boss is a doll. I am blessed beyond all imaginable and we secured a living facility for Mama when she needs it. It is one of the best in the country. She won't be far from my brother's house, couple miles, and we can go in whenever we want to visit. We can also bring her home to visit. She doesn't have to go for months, thank goodness, unless there is a drastic change. So it is an all around fantastic beginning to my week!

Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #8430
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Good afternoon to one and all on this hot summer's day. Well at least it is here in the deep South. I hope your day is going well and you have exciting plans going for the week of July 4th. I'm playing it by ear and seeing what each day brings. Hello to Beloved and Breezy I see you out there floating around the threads.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #8431
Bleu

How Do You Identify?:
Bleu

Thanked 2,700 Times in 733 Posts
Bleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST ReputationBleu Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMan View Post
Interesting weekend. Central AC goes out for the second time(only 3 weeks old), AC repair guy cancels on Sat, I buy window ac to install, had to take it back because it was used!!, bought second ac unit. Had to install the unit and a second smaller one for the bedrooms. Finally, Sun rools around and i go to make mom dinner and dumbass me grabs a hot pan and get second degree burns on 3 of my fingers. Spend 3 hours soaking hand in ice water and then standing in front of the ac unit to stop the pain... i am so glad it is Monday!!!
Sounds just horrible. Hope you heal and feel better soon.

Stay cool!
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bleu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #8432
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #8433
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Mick, sorry your in pain. Hopefully your doing better.

*** Too single for this heat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #8434
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks everyone. Its a lot better today. I went online after many hours of feeling like there was a blow torch on my fingers and found a homeopathic remedy. You wrap your fingers in foil. I know it sounds crazy. But it worked. I foiled my fingers and after about 15 minutes of unbearable pain, it suddenly went away. I cannot explain it, but it worked!

Oh and no alien signals either! LOL
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #8435
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well that's a good thing. I got a burn like that on my Harley I had. It hurt for days and I had to walk with it.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #8436
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Well that's a good thing. I got a burn like that on my Harley I had. It hurt for days and I had to walk with it.
That made me remember many years ago when I got my first bike I was like 16 and was feeling all cool. I had squatted down showing off my knowledge of the engine to this girl and I slipped and out of reflex I grabs what was in front of me which happened to be the exhaust pipe coming from the engine LOL can you say sizzle!!!

OK I feel like a pig. 3 chili dogs and lemon pie Ugggg I am glad it was at least fat free LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #8437
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mine was driving bike to turn it around in driveway and hit wet grass and Bam! Bike over and me underneath wearing shorts. That nice hot pipe kissed my leg. That hurt as much as your fingers. I've done some stupid stuff to impress girls. Heck I think I still would. I'm a show off. Lol
Old 07-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #8438
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Just had to share this ... for all you 50 shades of gray fans

Old 07-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #8439
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Old 07-05-2012, 05:13 AM   #8440
Spikester

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Boi,
Relationship Status:
Single

Spikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST ReputationSpikester Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning to everyone hope everyone had a great 4th