Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #8561
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-spirit View Post
Thank you all for the warm welcome..waves to the beautiful ladies..
Waves from the top of a ladder.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #8562
RiverRunner
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine types (BDSM)
Relationship Status:
Forever Hopeful

RiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST ReputationRiverRunner Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles !!!

Anyone have any plans for this Fall-like Saturday?

So far on My list is laundry - yes, joy of all holy joys !!! Thankfully I do not have too much of it so it should not take long. After that another walk to the Lake. Right now though I need to check on the weather situation for the day.

Hope everyone slept well.

*leaves out a tray of morning goodies and a stock-pile of fresh brewed coffee and tea*
RiverRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RiverRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:04 AM   #8563
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Ahh coffee........thanks River....I have plans to take a friend to see her Mom it's a nice drive and we get to hang out afterwords...I have chores but they can wait, there aren't too many nice days left that we can travel around outside.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #8564
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning my wonderful fellow singles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #8565
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning all. I don't have too much to do. I am however, going to go do a little bit of errands that I need to run. And I might do some more work on this car i am fixing up with a buddy of mine. I am also going to go spend time with one of my buds, since they are home from Job Corps for the weekend. And, I've got one of my karate classes today, so that's something else. After that, I think I am just going to relax, maybe put on some tunes.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #8566
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning...lots of chores to get done on my end and some relaxing. Need to register for the Walk For the Homeless being held here on Tuesday. Other then that chores...chores....chores....and the Dexter countdown....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #8567
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation
Default Saturday

Hey All! Just wanted to pop in and say happy Saturday! It's going to be a busy one here. Having a fundraiser for the non profit I volunteer for ansd I am the lead. Crazy, because I am definately Not a party planner...lol Have a great one!
Old 09-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #8568
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
Waves from the top of a ladder.
starts to climb the ladder..Immmm gooonna gethcha !!
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #8569
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboyreg View Post
Hey All! Just wanted to pop in and say happy Saturday! It's going to be a busy one here. Having a fundraiser for the non profit I volunteer for ansd I am the lead. Crazy, because I am definately Not a party planner...lol Have a great one!
Good luck with the fund raiser..hope u make lots of money !
Old 09-29-2012, 10:23 AM   #8570
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon, Singles! I'm hoping everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Mine is rainy and kinda cool outside so its just plain yucky! The kind of afternoon you just wanna crawl in bed or on the couch with a good movie and someone to snuggle with. Any volunteers? (I've got popcorn!)
Old 09-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #8571
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello to all of you ladies..
I'm a two spirit 100% Native American woman..I live out here in RI,and just wanted to say hello and hope all of u are well..

Little Feather
Welcome to the Planet, Little Feather! I hope you enjoy your stay. We've got lots of nice people here!
Old 09-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #8572
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Good Afternoon, Singles! I'm hoping everyone is enjoying their Saturday. Mine is rainy and kinda cool outside so its just plain yucky! The kind of afternoon you just wanna crawl in bed or on the couch with a good movie and someone to snuggle with. Any volunteers? (I've got popcorn!)
Me, Me!!! LOL
Old 09-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #8573
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyboyreg View Post
Me, Me!!! LOL
I do have a king size, comfy bed with a pretty nice comforter...plushy pillows...and my 5 year old lil boy is at Grandma & Pop Pop's! Im all set...being single sucks, dang it!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #8574
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday night 6 pm here and dinner is all ready. New home made recipe wishing I had someone to share it with..
Good cook here....though to be honest wouldn't mind a home made meal I didn't cook...Wishing all the singles a happy Saturday night
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #8575
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Welcome to the Planet, Little Feather! I hope you enjoy your stay. We've got lots of nice people here!
Thank u!.
Meeting all sorts of nice people so far..I hope it stays that way...Did u say popcorn,movie..snuggle?..raises her dark skin arm up in the air..I'm game if u are ?!
I'll bring my native blanket ..woohoo..

Little Feather
Old 09-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #8576
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Thank u!.
Meeting all sorts of nice people so far..I hope it stays that way...Did u say popcorn,movie..snuggle?..raises her dark skin arm up in the air..I'm game if u are ?!
I'll bring my native blanket ..woohoo..

Little Feather
You're on! I will even cook a meal before the snuggling begins! What time shall I expect you? RI isn't that far, right?
Old 09-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #8577
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
You're on! I will even cook a meal before the snuggling begins! What time shall I expect you? RI isn't that far, right?
lol. wow a woman who cooks !! u just got yourself 20 brownie points.!!.
where r u anyways?...
The Following User Says Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #8578
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
lol. wow a woman who cooks !! u just got yourself 20 brownie points.!!.
where r u anyways?...
Upstate, NY near Albany, lol. Where in RI are you?
Old 09-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #8579
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Upstate, NY near Albany, lol. Where in RI are you?
Ohhh all the way up there..wow..
I'm on the RI/CT borderline..
The Following User Says Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #8580
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I do have a king size, comfy bed with a pretty nice comforter...plushy pillows...and my 5 year old lil boy is at Grandma & Pop Pop's! Im all set...being single sucks, dang it!!!
That is ideal! Yes, sometimes being single does suck! But sometimes it has its perks too. LOL