Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-10-2013, 08:40 AM   #9101
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning, Peeps! Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone's week is going smoothly and if it's as hot in your neck of the woods as it is here, I hope you have creative ways to stay cool! I suggest wearing as little as possible! Of course a/c is good, too! My house stays at 70* or so. Come on over, everyone! I'll fire up the grill!
Old 07-17-2013, 06:24 PM   #9102
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Hello single friends! I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing this week.

I am having a good and productive week.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #9103
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Hi singles,

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I had some fun this weekend with friends and family.

I am trying to figure out how to cook and eat these days. I use to cook nice meals for two or more with family now I do not seem to have much interest in cooking. Today everything I ate came from the frozen food section of the grocery store.

So, any suggestions?

Chad

I agree with Curly on this one. I cut recipes in half or I plan to eat on the leftovers all week. Sometimes a combination of the two. Most weeks I plan three different meals but I plan to make about 4 servings of each meal. That way I can rotate the leftovers and not get too bored with whatever I'm eating. I try to choose a variety of types of foods for the three meals. For example I might make chicken fajitas, spaghetti with meat sauce, and sandwiches with a salad on the side. I'm not amazing cook or anything so I make pretty easy meals but it works well for me.

If you want to get all organized about it you can put proteins you like (and know how to cook) in one column, carbohydrates in another column, and vegetables or side dishes in a third column. Then you just pick one from each column and rotate what you pick so it is not the same thing each week. (I used to do that at one point.)

Oh and one more thing .... take advantage of all the shortcut meals and things they have in the grocery store. Like the fajita dinner kits where you just add the protein and vegetables. If you want some specific/concrete ideas let me know. You got this!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #9104
CherryBlonde

How Do You Identify?:
high femme babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she...her...Ms.
Relationship Status:
Single

CherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST ReputationCherryBlonde Has the BEST Reputation

Single high femme babygirl in search of a Daddy. About me: I am a personal trainer so I'm in great shape. I have two furry kids (my dogs). I am blonde, cherry blonde to be exact. I have blue/green eyes. I am 5'4" without heels. I like being spoiled and treated like a princess. I love to travel and I love cooking. I'm looking for a Daddy that will treat me right. Someone in fairy good shape. Someone who can hold a conversation, has a good job, is funny, kind and loving.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:05 AM   #9105
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlonde View Post
Single high femme babygirl in search of a Daddy. About me: I am a personal trainer so I'm in great shape. I have two furry kids (my dogs). I am blonde, cherry blonde to be exact. I have blue/green eyes. I am 5'4" without heels. I like being spoiled and treated like a princess. I love to travel and I love cooking. I'm looking for a Daddy that will treat me right. Someone in fairy good shape. Someone who can hold a conversation, has a good job, is funny, kind and loving.
Hey Cherry how are you??? Ready for the weekend?? Nice to meet you by the way. Where in AZ are you?
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #9106
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Hi,

singles I hope everyone is doing well. I am still relearning how to be a bachelor but I am making a lot of progress. I only ate over the sink a couple of times this week.

Have a great weekend!

Chad
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #9107
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time in a while I'll have free time and a little extra money. I just wish I could find someone who wanted to join me for drinks and to tell me I'm pretty. Haha

Total sap moment but I need to be adored for once.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:59 PM   #9108
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

For the first time in a while I'll have free time and a little extra money. I just wish I could find someone who wanted to join me for drinks and to tell me I'm pretty. Haha

Ms. Blue, if I were closer I would most certainly take you out and hopefully put a smile on your face.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #9109
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post

just a note to say that i adore you blueboo.

one day, ONE DAY! we will have some scotch and gummy bears and ill tell you i like your face.

<3
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #9110
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post

just a note to say that i adore you blueboo.

one day, ONE DAY! we will have some scotch and gummy bears and ill tell you i like your face.

<3
DANGER ZONE, PRINNYPIE. DANGER ZONE.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #9111
girliefemme4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

girliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello

I am single I am 5'8" looking for someone who is around that height if not taller (I really am not shallow). I have strawberry/blonde hair shoulder length in hopes to find someone who loves to play with my hair. My eyes are blue hoping to have someone who will look into them with a look as I am the only woman in the world. I am all about family. I love the outdoors. I want to be treated how I deserve to be treated and how I would treat them. So...on that note hi all
girliefemme4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girliefemme4u For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #9112
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefemme4u View Post
I am single I am 5'8" looking for someone who is around that height if not taller (I really am not shallow). I have strawberry/blonde hair shoulder length in hopes to find someone who loves to play with my hair. My eyes are blue hoping to have someone who will look into them with a look as I am the only woman in the world. I am all about family. I love the outdoors. I want to be treated how I deserve to be treated and how I would treat them. So...on that note hi all
Too bad I was not born with taller genes... I am just shy of 5'7 oh well maybe if I try to stretch more I can stretch an inch :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #9113
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Curly, the answer to the problem is.....elevator shoes! You can buy a pair and they will make you appear to be 5'8" or taller! The soles are built to make you taller! Problem solved! Romance away....
Old 08-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #9114
girliefemme4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

girliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputationgirliefemme4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Too bad I was not born with taller genes... I am just shy of 5'7 oh well maybe if I try to stretch more I can stretch an inch :P
lol 5'7" is good 5'5" and shorter is what I was meaning lol
girliefemme4u is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girliefemme4u For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 02:10 PM   #9115
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefemme4u View Post
lol 5'7" is good 5'5" and shorter is what I was meaning lol
LOL at least we broke the ice there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #9116
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Single shopping

Hi,

as a single person I am having a love/hate experience with grocery shopping.

I love it that I can buy all the food that I like without worrying about someone else's likes and dislikes.

However, I find shopping by myself a little lonely. There is no one trying to sneak treats into the basket behind my back or discussions about meals.

That is my take on grocery shopping.

Chad
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #9117
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi,

I love it that I can buy all the food that I like without worrying about someone else's likes and dislikes.

However, I find shopping by myself a little lonely. There is no one trying to sneak treats into the basket behind my back or discussions about meals.

Chad
Too bad you're several states away or we could be grocery shopping buddies!

I love to grocery shop.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #9118
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post

I love to grocery shop.
Thank you Mopsie, that is very sweet. I would love it if someone walked by and dropped some jelly beans my basket Haha!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #9119
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi,

Chad
My thoughts HATE IT ! ! !
Old 08-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #9120
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post

I love to grocery shop.
Excuse me,,, Could I please come tooo ? ? ?