Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #9441
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Whoa!!! Ease up on the snacks, singles.
Snacking may well contribute to our singlehood. But ... food=love, right?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #9442
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,788 Times in 1,441 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hominid View Post
Snacking may well contribute to our singlehood. But ... food=love, right?
My thoughts exactly but wait til you've reeled one in before ya blow up. At least that's my plan. Lol
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 08:39 PM   #9443
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

LOL! I brought more treats for y'all!

And I restocked the fridge with drinks too, just make sure y'all keep the place cleaned up, deal?

Have a good evening!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 09:24 PM   #9444
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,442 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
My thoughts exactly but wait til you've reeled one in before ya blow up. At least that's my plan. Lol
Some girls like a lil extra.....just sayin'...
Old 04-26-2015, 09:32 PM   #9445
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Happy go lucky grandmother, I like lip-gloss.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing like being back into the comforts, of lipstick and hairspray. Ok, mostly a real pillow. How was everyone's weekend?
Chicklette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chicklette For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 09:34 PM   #9446
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicklette View Post
Nothing like being back into the comforts, of lipstick and hairspray. Ok, mostly a real pillow. How was everyone's weekend?
Very eventful! But mostly too short, I wish the weekend lasted longer!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #9447
Satiated

How Do You Identify?:
Gone

Satiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST Reputation

I heard the rumors flying, that there were snacks galore found here. Is that true? There is always truth to, some rumor. I brought my own refreshment. Now, I'd like to bet the ladies (Sorry butches, unless you wear a thong in private you are not included.) how many, of our counter parts would sit down for a festive tea party? That's just torture. So are these push-up bras they suggest we wear.

Humor aside, my names Sati. (Yes that's a nickname) I'm in my 40's, I dye my hair, I paint my nails and toes and I love to laugh. What survives in the middle, is your job to find out. I enjoy my life of solitude, but miss the smell of male-ish fragrance.

So to conclude, do you drink tea?
Satiated is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satiated For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 06:19 PM   #9448
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satiated View Post
I heard the rumors flying, that there were snacks galore found here. Is that true? There is always truth to, some rumor. I brought my own refreshment. Now, I'd like to bet the ladies (Sorry butches, unless you wear a thong in private you are not included.) how many, of our counter parts would sit down for a festive tea party? That's just torture. So are these push-up bras they suggest we wear.

Humor aside, my names Sati. (Yes that's a nickname) I'm in my 40's, I dye my hair, I paint my nails and toes and I love to laugh. What survives in the middle, is your job to find out. I enjoy my life of solitude, but miss the smell of male-ish fragrance.

I don't know if the Tea question was directed at anyone in specific. If it wasn't I do however drink tea occasionally. But anyways, nice to meet you Sati.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #9449
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday, singles. Supposed to be a beautify weekend here. Looking forward to some time spent outdoors.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:38 PM   #9450
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I need tea. I have the flu. No-fun weekend for me (or week).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #9451
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Chicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST ReputationChicklette Has the BEST Reputation

....Sauntering in, inhaling all the testosterone....
.....taking a can of girlie girl, taking back the last couple thread pages....

.....So, it's the start of the week, I'm still single, still addicted to chocolate, and still very ok with it. Well until, I look at my yard needing to be mowed.

1 800 dial a butch ?
Old 05-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #9452
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satiated View Post

JD has been known to put cookies in here so they would go very well with your tea. I bet there are a lot of male-ish fragranced individuals who love tea.

Moroccan mint is my favorite right now I think.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #9453
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
....Sauntering in, inhaling all the testosterone....
.....taking a can of girlie girl, taking back the last couple thread pages....

.....So, it's the start of the week, I'm still single, still addicted to chocolate, and still very ok with it. Well until, I look at my yard needing to be mowed.

1 800 dial a butch ?
How big is your yard? Google maps just gave a picture of the world and if that is what you need mowed... I think you will need a small country to get that done in a timely matter lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #9454
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
How big is your yard? Google maps just gave a picture of the world and if that is what you need mowed... I think you will need a small country to get that done in a timely matter lol.

-laughs-

Finally, someone who gets my cynical humor! Thank you, thank you!
Old 05-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #9455
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
-laughs-

Finally, someone who gets my cynical humor! Thank you, thank you!
Not only do I get it... I define cynical humor! (I don't know if that is necessarily true but it sounded good for a moment).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #9456
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Howdy singles and yes I baked cookies again for y'all!

They are on the table and I did restock the fridge too!

I hope everyone had a decent Monday!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 07:34 PM   #9457
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

*walks in and looks for the... never dating again... corner*
Old 05-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #9458
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
It's the corner with the frilly couch! Eat some cookies, you will feel better!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 07:36 PM   #9459
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
It's the corner with the frilly couch! Eat some cookies, you will feel better!
Are there white chocolate macadamia nut cookies? The chewy ones?
Old 05-04-2015, 07:38 PM   #9460
Chicklette

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Single & Open to Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post

Over here Jenn, -pats seat- Let me tell ya, mail order butches are all the rave, wana take a look with me? trust me, we are not looking at bfp for anything mail order

best lover ever