Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-13-2015, 07:19 PM   #9761
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singles

Hi singles,

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Mine was low key except for all the shopping Saturday. I hope that you all have a great week ahead. I know that my week will be super busy.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2015, 09:29 PM   #9762
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I should really try joining meet up groups but they require pants...and lack honey bbq wings.

And one hour from now I will be wondering why I am single, lol
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 05:55 AM   #9763
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

good morning singles,
im tired of being single (finally hit me)
ive rented a cabin on the north shore Lake Tahoe for 5 days after Christmas for just my pups and I.. I will enjoy the heck out of it
Old 12-14-2015, 11:26 AM   #9764
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

good Morning all
hope everyone had a great weekend... I wouldn't say I am tired of being single but the company of a good babygrl would be nice ..
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #9765
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon Everyone!

I spent the majority oft Sunday, finishing up my Christmas shopping!

Have a great Monday and I am leaving some fresh baked cookies and iced coffee

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #9766
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltcowboi View Post
im tired of being single (finally hit me)
ive rented a cabin on the north shore Lake Tahoe for 5 days after Christmas for just my pups and I.. I will enjoy the heck out of it

I think that (finally), I am starting to get tired of being single too.

Have fun at the lake.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #9767
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Singles....

I am finally home after a kind of long day. It is raining and warm here... I am not complaining... it is December 14th.

Perhaps I will have a cocktail, chat for a bit and relax for the evening.

Leaving some beer and wine for any of your who wants any.

Have a good night!!!

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2015, 05:16 PM   #9768
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

What asphalt and Shy said. I'm sick of being single, too. I think I've had enough of my own company to last me a while...*grabs a beer that Shy offered and says thank you*

Sue
Old 12-15-2015, 06:36 AM   #9769
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

It has been eleven months since I became single. I'm enjoying my single life and really not looking for someone at the moment. I am looking for friends right now.

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 01:31 PM   #9770
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,566 Times in 2,677 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tired of dating

Very tired of dating, where is that right woman hiding.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 04:59 PM   #9771
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I've been single for a few years now. I am quite tired of it, but I am making sure that I will be able to be the best for the woman I am meant for. I want everything to be as good as possible for when she comes into my life. She will deserve a wife who is on her A-game so to speak, so I'm working to get there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2015, 05:00 PM   #9772
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Is there a right one? I used to think so, anyway...
Old 12-15-2015, 05:25 PM   #9773
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret View Post
Is there a right one? I used to think so, anyway...

Hang in there!

~Lao Tzu
Old 12-16-2015, 10:29 PM   #9774
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Everyone I have/had a crush on have crushes on other people. Oh well. At least I won't be wasting my time. I'm calling it a wrap on developing a romantic life in 2015.

I need to buy a gift for myself this Christmas. Either a camel coat or a new tablet computer. Will decide this week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 04:37 AM   #9775
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
Everyone I have/had a crush on have crushes on other people. Oh well. At least I won't be wasting my time. I'm calling it a wrap on developing a romantic life in 2015..
Do they know you you are crushing on them? There are billions if fish in the sea,.... There are many out there for you! Either way, happy 2016!

~Lao Tzu
The Following User Says Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 04:40 AM   #9776
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE! Does anyone have any plans this weekend? I am so looking forward to having this weekend off.....

Leaving you all some coffee and danish....

~Lao Tzu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 02:39 PM   #9777
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I will be working all weekend long Sunday, I will go see my aunt an one oft cousins for lunch. I haven't seen them in 25 years! I am looking forward to leaving my job in Jacksonville on January 2nd Them I will have a day off!!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
HAPPY FRIDAY EVE! Does anyone have any plans this weekend? I am so looking forward to having this weekend off.....

Leaving you all some coffee and danish....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #9778
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
Do they know you you are crushing on them? There are billions if fish in the sea,.... There are many out there for you! Either way, happy 2016!

Not sure, but if they are hung up on someone else its time for me to move on regardless. I would rather the road be clear than fighting for attention.

Thank you for your kind words
Old 12-17-2015, 03:16 PM   #9779
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

This weekend is my christmas rush.
- I bought the xmas gifts for my friends kids, so mailing those off. I am happy to help her save some money. She is a great friend.
- Mailing off some surprise gifts
- Need to find a panda suit for my little newphew, lol. I love those animal winter outfits for babies.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #9780
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

This weekend I should be wrapping presents, I love to buy them I hate to wrap them. I did buy some really shiny christmas wrap this year I splurged on the good stuff lol
I have a breakfast date on Saturday, and tonight my neighborhood is having their Christmas coffee get together.
They have invited me and, today the hostess hollered over to be sure I was coming. They exchange ornaments.
I am a little nervous to go as this is a retired military community and, I am so male ID'ed as a butch. What will they think of my cross dressing and buzzed hair I wonder.
feels wrong to not go but. I am not sure if I will.I have only 30 minutes to decide lol
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post: