Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #961
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

So what goodies did you make, and how long before the leftovers get here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
Good Morning!

I hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

I am so glad to be home after a fast trip to the east coast! Nothing better than sleeping in your own comfy bed after a hotel stay!

Glad to hear Phil didn't see his shadow, I'm ready for an early spring!

Having a party for the Super Bowl, so I'm making scrumptious goodies for my guests. Taking Unique's advice and looking forward to the best part; THE COMMERCIALS!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:14 AM   #962
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeBibliophile View Post
Heh. I need a good laugh today.

Me: Single. Femme. Employed. Homestudy approved. Background checked. Fingerprinted.
Adoption approved. Not looking to be a single parent forever.

You: Single. Ftm. Butch. Stone. Daddy. Syr. Employed. Willing to be background checked and fingerprinted. Looking to have a family to call your own.
Single (Check)
FTM (Check)
Emplyed (Check)
Willing to have background checked (Check)
Will be finger printed, did it for my name change 2 times , and gender marker (Check)
Would like to be a dad some day (Check)
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #963
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtM's & Femme's

Good Morning Everyone.. Hope it's a great day for all...
Old 02-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #964
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Whaaat? You mean you didn't get the special, cold-packed, FedEx care package yet? Lol!

I made all kinds of yummy snacks! Warm, Aromatic mixed nuts, a recipe from the bar at Union Station in NY that go great with a cold beer and everyone raves about! Homemade marinara with meatballs for subs, guacamole and queso. We smoked ribs and grilled BBQ chicken. I also made potato salad and baked beans. Even baked Super Bowl cupcakes and decorated them in a football motif! So much fun! Not everyone's team won, but all the guests were well fed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
So what goodies did you make, and how long before the leftovers get here?
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #965
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Kent! Hope you have a great day yourself! Its a gorgeous, sunny, 75 degrees here today! Looking forward to spending some time outside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Good Morning Everyone.. Hope it's a great day for all...
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #966
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm...I did see some kids running down the street with a box the other day. Oh well, it's the thought that matters. It all sounds wonderful! I'm glad you had good food and friends to share it with.

Quote:
Whaaat? You mean you didn't get the special, cold-packed, FedEx care package yet? Lol!

I made all kinds of yummy snacks! Warm, Aromatic mixed nuts, a recipe from the bar at Union Station in NY that go great with a cold beer and everyone raves about! Homemade marinara with meatballs for subs, guacamole and queso. We smoked ribs and grilled BBQ chicken. I also made potato salad and baked beans. Even baked Super Bowl cupcakes and decorated them in a football motif! So much fun! Not everyone's team won, but all the guests were well fed!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #967
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles!! Hope everyone is Great! The weekend is close again. Who has plans? I am going to a "gathering" on Friday night. I have to be PC because it involves my work place. We can't say PARTY! Should've be a good time, I've seen the RSVP list.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #968
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

There is a chance of rain tomorrow and again on Friday, so I will play with my new food dehydrator on the rainiest of those days, then on Saturday I am setting up my tent in the backyard and will re-seal the seams and waterproof the tent, then let it sit up overnight to dry. Lol! I'm so much fun.
At some point I will be at the park with Sadie on the trails, or maybe at Green Key beach.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #969
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunshine and blue skies

Quote:
Hi Kent! Hope you have a great day yourself! Its a gorgeous, sunny, 75 degrees here today! Looking forward to spending some time outside!
Hi Empress,

We had the most gorgeous day yesterday and today is as well.... Texas weather can be awesome... It was in the high 70's and think it will be again today... All I need is my fishing poles and a little bait and I'm set..

Kent
Old 02-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #970
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
There is a chance of rain tomorrow and again on Friday, so I will play with my new food dehydrator on the rainiest of those days, then on Saturday I am setting up my tent in the backyard and will re-seal the seams and waterproof the tent, then let it sit up overnight to dry. Lol! I'm so much fun.
At some point I will be at the park with Sadie on the trails, or maybe at Green Key beach.
Smart thinkin' bout' that tent.. Now, I know exactly how to do it... thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 02:10 PM   #971
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gloomy Day to Sunny Day!

It was another gloomy foggy drizzling morning going to work this morning. But the day has become brighter! Let's hope I don't have anymore hardware trouble today at work. We are down one printer, someone either broke it or it was just on it's last life. At least I was able to re-route all of the printing to another printer *sigh*.

curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #972
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanks Kent. In case you don't already know, it's best to seal the seams first and give that time to soak in and dry, otherwise the sealer will just peel off... and always seal them from the inside. Also, if you do use the water repellent, know that if you are using the tent when it is not raining, you will need to make certain that it is well vented and even leave the fly off or you will develop condensation issues. I do it because I live in Florida and when it isn't pouring down rain, it's generally too hot to be sleeping in a closed up tent anyway, so the fly is usually off, or I at least have all of the windows open. Thinking I saw you are in Texas, so you likely have the same type of issues with the heat and rain.

Quote:
Smart thinkin' bout' that tent.. Now, I know exactly how to do it... thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #973
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

ooooooh, tent? There is camping happening? ( I appear to have missed quite a bit)
Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #974
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,690 Times in 10,257 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

ooooooh, add pitching the tent to my to do list before it gets to hot!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #975
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Thanks Kent. In case you don't already know, it's best to seal the seams first and give that time to soak in and dry, otherwise the sealer will just peel off... and always seal them from the inside. Also, if you do use the water repellent, know that if you are using the tent when it is not raining, you will need to make certain that it is well vented and even leave the fly off or you will develop condensation issues. I do it because I live in Florida and when it isn't pouring down rain, it's generally too hot to be sleeping in a closed up tent anyway, so the fly is usually off, or I at least have all of the windows open. Thinking I saw you are in Texas, so you likely have the same type of issues with the heat and rain.
Thanks Jesse... I'm not sure what kind of shape my old tent is in right now. I need to check it out. Camping weather is almost here. It's been getting down to the 40's at night here, so in a few more weeks it'll be a little warmer at night.

Camping does sound good right now with a nice, sweet femme beside me...

Feel like I'm dreaming, I can almost see the stars....
Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #976
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thanks Jesse... I'm not sure what kind of shape my old tent is in right now. I need to check it out. Camping weather is almost here. It's been getting down to the 40's at night here, so in a few more weeks it'll be a little warmer at night.

No more trying to decide how to use my PTO time.... My tent sleeps 6, but I am sure I can cozy it up for two.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #977
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Looking like a 'Camping Singles' thread now. Lol! Hope I didn't cause a derail.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2013, 11:34 PM   #978
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

LOL!! Seems like there's plenty of interest, as well as camping and fishing gear to accommodate everyone! I'll bring the S'mores!

Quote:
Looking like a 'Camping Singles' thread now. Lol! Hope I didn't cause a derail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
No more trying to decide how to use my PTO time.... My tent sleeps 6, but I am sure I can cozy it up for two.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
ooooooh, add pitching the tent to my to do list before it gets to hot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandalAndy View Post
ooooooh, tent? There is camping happening? ( I appear to have missed quite a bit)
Quote:
Hi Empress,

We had the most gorgeous day yesterday and today is as well.... Texas weather can be awesome... It was in the high 70's and think it will be again today... All I need is my fishing poles and a little bait and I'm set..

Kent
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #979
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

lol, i'm totally down with a camping trip! I don't have any gear, unfortunately, so i will just have to be in charge of food and entertainment. The last time I went camping, it was with a drag/burlesque troupe so there were rhinestone bras and feather boas EVERYWHERE.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #980
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Camping, fishing, swimming, lil' grillin' and beer drinkin' and some music and we got us a party...

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual