Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #81
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,426 Times in 2,979 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I just think that if you are going to start a public thread with some really outrageous claims of strength and such, people are going to question it. This is a public forum, and not everyone is going to agree or accept everything that is said at face value. I mean, I know that the internet doesn't lie (tongue in cheek) and that everyone online is completely and totally honest to a fault (tongue on other side of cheek)....

... but we're talking about some amazing stuff here. Can it be true? Maybe. Can it be a sack of wet lies? Certainly. It's only human nature to question.

My own intention is not to grill anyone.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #82
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,272 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfemme View Post
I'm sorry it makes you uncomfy, not my intention. Nothing veiled or back handed about it. I truly feel sorry for her and my words were not "honeyed". I'm hoping she gets a clue and maybe even realizes that it's ok to be yourself, including flaws and all.

You say that as if it's a foregone conclusion that she is in some way being misleading.

Now, for all the haters... cause that IS what you're being... for all of you... seriously, unless you know for absolute sure that this person is not who she says she is, why would you even feel the need to post such negative bullshit on this thread? Why the need to post at ALL?

Furthermore, if you DO know for sure, then DON'T READ her threads. See how simple and drama free life can be? But maybe that's the entire point, there are those who thrive on drama.

I agree, this thread has started to suck, but not because of the OP's post. Rather, it's because of those who THINK their opinion is fact and they feel a need to belittle and put down, BASED on that OPINION!

As Mother would say... "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then shut up till you grow up."
Old 08-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #83
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
You say that as if it's a foregone conclusion that she is in some way being misleading.

Now, for all the haters... cause that IS what you're being... for all of you... seriously, unless you know for absolute sure that this person is not who she says she is, why would you even feel the need to post such negative bullshit on this thread? Why the need to post at ALL?

Furthermore, if you DO know for sure, then DON'T READ her threads. See how simple and drama free life can be? But maybe that's the entire point, there are those who thrive on drama.

I agree, this thread has started to suck, but not because of the OP's post. Rather, it's because of those who THINK their opinion is fact and they feel a need to belittle and put down, BASED on that OPINION!

As Mother would say... "if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then shut up till you grow up."
Is this you, not thriving on drama?
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #84
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

huh. another 'wow. just wow' moment for me.

oh well.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #85
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,778 Times in 958 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

I am sorry if I am missing the point here, but ...

Why do we care?

Why do we care about her body fat percentage?

Why do we care if she is lying or being deceitful?

Why do we care so much about someone we don't know, may never meet and likely will never befriend?

I want someone to honestly tell me why they care so much about this in the grand scheme of life?

I will be 100 percent honest with you. I find the posts in here grossly disturbing and weirdly annoying. If I came in here and said I had three heads would you all jump on it and analyze and re-analyze my every word? Google search me for "proof?"

It's the Internet. Take it at face value. Think to yourself (operative phrase here), "Thanks for sharing and have a nice day."

Good lord.

Jake
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #86
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post

I'm not hating sweetheart, I can smell BS when it's fresh and have no problem calling someone out on it.

Now, how's about you go back and look through my 600+ posts and see if you can find any fuckin drama!! I DO NOT do drama AT ALL!! It just so happens that this last thread was the final straw (maybe my raging PMS had something to do with it, whofuckinknows!)! I smelled BS from day one with this person and simply rolled my eyes, laughed and let it go thread after ridiculous thread started by her and then.I.snapped! I hate when I lose control like that.

Oh and BTW, I'm not belittling or putting her down. I simply asked for a little proof (along with several other ppl) to back up some of her outrageous claims. Funny how she has continued to ignore folks that (in the beginning) showed an interest and wanted to see just how amazing she supposedly is. Where's the harm in that? When someone is that badass/awesome, we lesserthans just wanna gawk and perv.
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #87
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Why do you need proof of anything?

Seriously.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #88
funkyfemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Gamey as Fuck
Relationship Status:
I move from person to person real quick.

Thanked 2,824 Times in 662 Posts
funkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfunkyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Why do you need proof of anything?

Seriously.
I really don't actually. The claims she made were just crazy and for a while I just laughed and moved on. Like I said, yesterday I just plain snapped. Call it hormones, whatever. I will not continue to engage in this crappy behavior (speaking for MYself only).
funkyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #89
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,757 Times in 4,468 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm not hating sweetheart, I can smell BS when it's fresh and have no problem calling someone out on it.

Now, how's about you go back and look through my 600+ posts and see if you can find any fuckin drama!! I DO NOT do drama AT ALL!! It just so happens that this last thread was the final straw (maybe my raging PMS had something to do with it, whofuckinknows!)! I smelled BS from day one with this person and simply rolled my eyes, laughed and let it go thread after ridiculous thread started by her and then.I.snapped! I hate when I lose control like that.

Oh and BTW, I'm not belittling or putting her down. I simply asked for a little proof (along with several other ppl) to back up some of her outrageous claims. Funny how she has continued to ignore folks that (in the beginning) showed an interest and wanted to see just how amazing she supposedly is. Where's the harm in that? When someone is that badass/awesome, we lesserthans just wanna gawk and perv.
Ridiculous thread after ridiculous thread? Well some of them have turned out to be quite interesting.

When she has something on her mind, she starts a thread. That's not how most of us do it. Oh well.

Seriously, WTF do you care? And have you ever stopped to think that as far as we know she is a young kid looking for community? I remember when I was 23 and I could have used some.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #90
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

As someone who's not exactly going to clamor for Steph's personal info here, my best guess as to why people want proof of her claims is because if they're true, she is the badass hero destined to save us from (insert your least favourite bogeyman here, like "the far-right war on women" or such) and we mere mortals need to find the Sword of Truth for her like right now.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #91
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

Allison-Thanks, I will kick the Tea Party's ass for you all.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #92
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default COOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
Just for shiggles, I had my body fat measured. I have 3% body fat! I saw that, and thought,"Knew I was lean, didn't realize I was that lean!"

If you don't mind what does your typical day include for meals and workout?

... and what other supplements / pills / things do you put in your body and how often?

Thanks!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #93
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
As someone who's not exactly going to clamor for Steph's personal info here, my best guess as to why people want proof of her claims is because if they're true, she is the badass hero destined to save us from (insert your least favourite bogeyman here, like "the far-right war on women" or such) and we mere mortals need to find the Sword of Truth for her like right now.
Good luck with that.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #94
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

I remember being new to the Forums.

My first thread turned into what someone (brainyfemme) at the time said
was a record setting train wreck. I can remember going back in there
and seeing what had transpired since mah first post. It was a hot mess.

I hung in there and straightened out any misunderstandings, etc...etc.

(~ I had posted a Prose piece and folks
thought I was pouring mah broken heart out
)

I haven't stopped making threads, I haven't stopped making
friends, I haven't stopped learning and I am grateful
I hung in there on the first train wreck.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #95
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I eat pretty much what I want.

My workouts:

I do two lifts of: Bench, Squat, Deadlift and 1 calistetic of: Situp, Pushup, Chin up. I rotate them through a month.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #96
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

"Bless her heart"

"I feel sorry for her"

"SWEETHEART!!??"

Ok, now, your above posts, taken of course, at face value, because obviously, I don't KNOW you, but, apparently, that doesn't mean a damned thing when it comes to judging people, at least for you... based on that above post, you don't truly give a flying fuck if her heart is ever blessed, you could give a rats ass about her... and hence can't feel sorry for her.. and I don't know where you come from... but if I were in a workplace and ANYONE I did not know, called me sweetheart, which, unless it is said from a lover to her lover is diminishing in it's use, I would turn your ass in.

I would never call anyone by anything but there name, or, on here, their handle, without first, asking permission.

But, again, looking back at your responses here (the entire PMS excuse) and again, without TRULY knowing you, (and we've already established that that isn't necessary to judge someone) I'd say you knew damned full well when you said those afore mentioned things, you were being demeaning, in a honey coated kind of way. I too KNOW the southern "polite" sweet as pie, ways of putting others down, and they are no less demeaning then one's spouted straight out.

As for thriving on drama... well.. ya'll... I challenge you to look at any of my posts and find any place where I have deliberately and methodically tried to rip someone, or their authenticity, apart. The only harsh words I have ever posted, were in response to hate filled posts directed at an individual. Especially when they are done by a mob mentality... it feeds off of itself and really, aren't we all just a little to OLD and intelligent to simply say or do something just because we can??

I am genuinely (tongue in cheek) concerned for you, however. If an online forum can make you lose your temper, what does the real world do to you?

Ok... that last bit was snarky, I'll just blame on the anemia and low hemoglobin, the cramps, ovulating and just being downright grumpy today.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #97
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

steph, do you take any kind of protein supplements? I am always, always, always low on iron and protein... like mal nourished low... and I've not been able to tolerate protein supplements, however, I am sure they are coming up with new ones and am always looking for things I can do that doesn't include raw liver, beef or even eating meat every single day for the rest of my entire life (cause while I like meat, my stomach doesn't always).

BTW, welcome to the Planet. I've enjoyed reading your threads!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #98
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,657 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Everybody keeps talking about how much weight she can lift. I'm clueless about that. Anybody want to share it and was it a dead lift, a bench press, clean and jerk or what?

I'm also clueless about her lying or not.........and who cares.....

Certainly instead of a new thread this could have been posted in the WTF/Zombie thread, but then we would not have all this drama about truth-telling. And she is a newbie and might not yet have the hang of all the threads.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #99
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

In the words of Paul...

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #100
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,731 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Everybody keeps talking about how much weight she can lift. I'm clueless about that. Anybody want to share it and was it a dead lift, a bench press, clean and jerk or what?

I'm also clueless about her lying or not.........and who cares.....

Certainly instead of a new thread this could have been posted in the WTF/Zombie thread, but then we would not have all this drama about truth-telling. And she is a newbie and might not yet have the hang of all the threads.
Toughy stephs post in another thread here states she does...

Bench 450- 20 reps
Squat 670 10 reps
Dead lift 915-5 reps

World powerlifting Federation records

Womens open class
Liz Freel USA dead Lift 227 Kg.=500 pounds 9/6/10

Deborah Fennel USA benched 419.5 pounds 5/2006

These were ONE rep mind you.

So 20 reps at 450 would make more than a few folks cock their head to the side and go....what?????

Alot has been chewed up and spit out.... what i,m hearing that saddens me is justification for untruth....if one of our bros or sisters get lied to and hurt we dont sit and defend....

and we wouldnt sit and ignore.

Some of these claims are very questionable.... played 6 years on a team thats only been formed since 2008.

I noticed it weeks ago and ignored it.... but the stuff going on here got me to post.

Especially when i hear untruths being defended and in the same breath talking about folks here being hurt by lies and DECEPTION.

Is it ok or isnt it folks? Is there good deception and bad deception?

Which is acceptible?
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: