Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 04-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #81
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,322 Times in 5,199 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If I could find a working one of these, I would be over to visit immediately!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #82
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

We will be in UK for the month of June. Can't wait. I haven't been home in over 10 years.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:34 PM   #83
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,654 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

A few of my friends and I are organising a butch / femme / trans / genderqueer and allies meet on Saturday 19th May. To facilitate some folk travelling from outside of London, we'll be meeting as from noon-ish ... likely a few drinks, followed by a meal somewhere and then some more drinks until late for those who are still around.

Will be a small-ish gathering of good, friendly people. If anyone may be interested in coming along, let me know and I'll provide the details etc.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #84
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,036 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post

If I could find a working one of these, I would be over to visit immediately!
When I lived in Glasgow, there was a Tardis Police Box that had been turned into a Coffee Bar in the city centre.

Edited to add: Links to the Police Boxes around Glasgow...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36538298@N02/5333807044/

www.mccrow.org.uk/Scotland/Glasgow/CityTour.htm

purlpower.blogspot.com/.../stuff-i-see-blue-police-box-glasgow.html

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #85
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Sky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
A few of my friends and I are organising a butch / femme / trans / genderqueer and allies meet on Saturday 19th May. To facilitate some folk travelling from outside of London, we'll be meeting as from noon-ish ... likely a few drinks, followed by a meal somewhere and then some more drinks until late for those who are still around.

Will be a small-ish gathering of good, friendly people. If anyone may be interested in coming along, let me know and I'll provide the details etc.
Hi Ciaran, I'd love to join!
Sky_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_femme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #86
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_femme View Post
Hi Ciaran, I'd love to join!
Of course Sky, you would be more than welcome. I'm trying to confirm times / venues etc over the next week and will post here when I have these.

Would be great to see you there.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #87
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Sky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST Reputation

OMG, I can't wait!! *jumps up and down*
The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_femme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #88
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Great Sky !

I'll post the details here tomorrow (am on mobile device at moment).
Old 05-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #89
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Sky

Latest itinerary is as follows:

- 12pm / 12.30pm to mid-afternoon: Ku Bar, Lisle Street.

- Mid-afternoon: food somewhere (fear it will be somewhere in Chinatown, which I'm not a particular fan of but others are).

- Freedom bar: we should have some folk here from 7pm or so. I'll be there from 8pm at the latest.

- Later: we will go to a club. Current thinking is possibly the Way Out Club. This wouldn't necessarily be everyone's "cup of tea" but it's actually good fun, open late and a very friendly environment.

I'll be at the meet from the start until 3pm or a bit later and back again for around 7.30pm / 8.00pm (in between times, I'm away to Twickenham to watch the rugby European Cup Final. Not a rugby fan but my home province of Ulster is in the final and I cannot miss the opportunity to attend this with some of my friends from back home).

Note that, as highlighted above, the Ku Bar that we will be meeting in is the one in Lisle Street. This is useful to note as there are two Ku Bars that are both within walking distance of each other. It's very each to get to ..... come of of Leicester Square underground station, taking the Chinatown exit and it's within 50 metres or so.

If you have any worries or concerns, let me know and Im happy to meet you outside of any of the venues and introduce you to folk !!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #90
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Thanks Ciaran!

I will join you at 7 at the Freedom bar. Hope I'll be able to find the group (I don't know what anyone looks like apart from you, but you'll arrive later )

I'm not sure yet if I will make it to Ku bar before that, but will try and see...
Are there going to be many people who won't stay until Freedom bar? The more new people I meet the better

I will send you a PM with my number
Old 05-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #91
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Hi Sky

Yes, there will be some people who'll be at Ku Bar who won't be there later - some people are travelling from outside of London and will be leaving to return home in the evening.

However, most people should be there at Freedom Bar at least for an hour or two and some of us will be there for longer !

I will be there by 8pm but will try to get there earlier. I'll let others know you're coming so you'll be guaranteed a friendly welcome.

Ciaran
Old 06-10-2012, 02:53 PM   #92
jessiel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

jessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where to go??

We are to Swedish femmes that are going to London first weekend in july. Thankful for any kind of tips of were to go to have a good time. I havenīt been to London for over 20 years and never done the gayscene and my friend have never been there.

So please help us find the right kind of....
jessiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #93
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiel View Post
We are to Swedish femmes that are going to London first weekend in july. Thankful for any kind of tips of were to go to have a good time. I havenīt been to London for over 20 years and never done the gayscene and my friend have never been there.

So please help us find the right kind of....
I'm assuming you are aware but, in case not, the first weekend of July in London is World Pride so there'll be a significant amount of LBGT energy in London then.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #94
jessiel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

jessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputationjessiel Has the BEST Reputation

Wasnt awere of it first but yea....got the great news when I started to look around. No there is soo many things....so little time....

Thanks anyway and if you got an awsome thing we canīt miss please share it!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:33 AM   #95
twinkletoes

How Do You Identify?:
64 million dollar question
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Waiting for little miss right

twinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputation

Hey I'm looking to explore the London lesbian scene a bit more than i already do (which i kind of don't ) and was wondering if any Londoners could be of any help?? any advice, info etc would be very much appreciated
twinkletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #96
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Hey I'm looking to explore the London lesbian scene a bit more than i already do (which i kind of don't ) and was wondering if any Londoners could be of any help?? any advice, info etc would be very much appreciated
I hope someone can help out. I don't live in London but Oop Norf so can't offer any hints or tips sadly.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #97
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Hi Twinkletoes and welcome to the site.

Sort of depends on what you are interested in. If it's mainstream lesbian scene that you are trying to find out more on, then the following magazine is a pretty good start. It's free of charge and can be accessed online or, in paper copy from many LGBT bars in the city:

http://g3mag.co.uk/

If you have any more specific queries, then more than happy to answer them (if I can).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 04:23 AM   #98
twinkletoes

How Do You Identify?:
64 million dollar question
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Waiting for little miss right

twinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputationtwinkletoes Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks very much for the link will make sure i have a looksie today
twinkletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #99
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

I want another meet!! *pouts*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sky_femme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 05:15 PM   #100
Italianboi

How Do You Identify?:
tg butch.. gentleman...
Preferred Pronoun?:
he hy
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Italianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST ReputationItalianboi Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_femme View Post
I want another meet!! *pouts*
Leeds here but used live in London...so...yaah!!!!
Italianboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Italianboi For This Useful Post: