Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

View Poll Results: I prefer to...
Kill any spider or bug that gets into my home. 45 27.27%
Get somebody else to kill any spider or bug that gets into my home. 21 12.73%
Kill bugs but not spiders. 7 4.24%
Kill spiders but not bugs. 8 4.85%
Release spiders and/or bugs outside. 70 42.42%
Other (Explained Below) 14 8.48%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2011, 08:53 PM   #81
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Special effect bugs work well to make visual points
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #82
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Special effect bugs work well to make visual points
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #83
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I believe that before any living being dies, powerful forces are unleashed, and wishes, prayers, or blessings may become fulfilled, and evil destroyed. This is why the patriarcal fathers and prophets in the old testament called upon the one who was to succeed them. And likewise, if one kills an innocent being, whether it is an innocent animal, insect,or human, whether it is intended or not, evil will be destroyed. This happens by an impersonal cosmic Law. That is why in the old testament people sacrificed innocent and pure animals so sins couild be forgiven, or evil within the human could be destroyed. The more pure your life, and the better being you are, the more evil will be destryed upon your death. This destruction of evil is especially true if you are killed by evil forces themselves.When evil forces throw themselves at a good and pure Soul, the evil force becomes destroyed. This is why after I killed a million mosquitoes, I still feel them biting me and get bumps long after they are gone. I was their force of evil, and the impurity is still within me as I kill more. This is one of the reasons why Saints and Martyrs never ran from death at the hands of evil. They know that evil will be destryed for themselves and others. Like on a much grander scale of Jesus dying for the sins or bad karma of many. A pure or good Soul no matter what they believe can become like a blazing fire that burns to nothing bad karma and evil during their life and during death. Even an innocent insect, causes my mosquitoe murdering mind to blow on me when their is'nt even one around.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #84
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

I dont like bugs. I can tolerate spiders and usually scoop them up on a piece of cardboard and take them outside. I have a jacuzzi tub that I rarely use and it becomes a spider condo on occasion which requires relocation procedures.
My favorite bug story happened when we lived at our old house. We had taken all the baseboards off to paint our kitchen and one day I was in there and saw one of those giant roachy looking palmetto bugs take a piece of dry dogfood out of the dog's dish and proceed to roll it toward the uncovered baseboard. The bug was stealing the dogfood and transporting it. After being totally amazed by this sight, I took a broom and beat the crap out of it.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #85
SugarLips

How Do You Identify?:
jeans and t-shirt girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

SugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST Reputation

In general, I don't care for bugs... I actually like spiders... I tend to go with my gut about killing/squashing anything... I know that probably sounds ridiculous, but I try to listen to my intuition as much as humanly possible even about minor, seemingly insignificant things... but then again... every choice is significant. (imo)
SugarLips is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarLips For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #86
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I do a lot better than before. I used to panic, especially over spiders, and would do the "fling, freak out" thing. I don't panic like I did before, and normally can leave them to go about their business, or move them outside if possible. I learn a lot of good philosophies about "live and let live" that I try to practice. I try to be a lot more observant and respectful of the environment around me. Although if a spider is on me I do still shake my shirt, because I'm not good with spider identification and worry, since we have poisonous ones here.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 04:16 PM   #87
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation
Default OMG!

Anyone who knows me...knows my answer!

Spiders are evil beings. No live spider is a good spider. In fact there IS no good spiders. They must be pummeled and disintegrated..to dust.

Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #88
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Bugs and spiders do not freak me out. I have been known to kill one but prefer not to.

That said, when I was married and we were very poor, the only place we could afford in Kensington, MD, was roach heaven. We had to turn on the light before entering a room. It was so disgusting. No matter how much I cleaned/sprayed/bugged (haha) the management, they never left. When I was close to delivering my first baby we finally moved. I just could not bring a baby into that place.

I will never ever kill Jimmny Crickett. I always put them outside even if it takes me 30 minutes to catch it.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 PM   #89
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation
Default Synchronicty

It's so interesting to see this thread. My queer pagan friend just posted something on her FB site about the herbs she's using to combat her cats' fleas. She wrote a lot about certain herbs she was buying, all but one of which I grow. The one I do not grow is pennyroyal, which she also wrote she liked for spiders.

Spiders symbolize language and communication, patience and the web/weaving of the world. For this alone, I would not harm them. In fact I love photographing their webs in the right light, and their webs do draw me into this symbolism every time.

As well, like bats, they are an effective and natural predator of mosquitoes, noseeums and gnats, among others. I don't use herbicides, insecticides, or any artificial or petrochemical process in my garden. So I welcome and encourage the good predators like the praying mantis, the lady bug and the spider.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #90
SugarLips

How Do You Identify?:
jeans and t-shirt girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

SugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST ReputationSugarLips Has the BEST Reputation

Spiders are also symbols of wealth and prosperity... Especially if you see them near your doorway.
SugarLips is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarLips For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #91
Bootsandheels
Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was raised to honor all living things, and yes that included bugs. I come from a theatrical family, and it was quite the production when carrying out the offensive bug. What really mattered most to me and shaped my belief and actions today re: bugs are two separate incidents with them that I will never forget. One was when I was about 14 and I was on one my father's beloved hiking treks into the forest. We came upon a beautiful domed spider web, and my dad proceeded to smile and said "Watch this..." He then dropped a small leaf onto the web. Instantly out of nowhere the spider came and with the care of a master seamstress, cut out the offensive leaf and patched it's web within minutes. I was awed and the moment as you can see is etched into my mind. The second was 21 yrs ago when I was very depressed and leaving my husband. There was this small jumping spider that was on the top of my dresser where I was laying my head down to have a good cry. It came up to me and just stayed there...seemingly looking at me. I reached out with my fingers very slowly and it backed away at about the same speed. Very quickly I realised it was actually playing with me! It started to play this "hide and seek" kind of game-I couldn't believe it! The clincher was when it hid behind the dresser at the top back part and I thought it had run away. I stayed very still looking and finally peered over a bit to look and in that instant it JUMPED out at me!!! Neener Neener!!! Omg...I laughed my head off! That spider gave me the greatest gift of making a horrible night bearable. Do I kill spiders? HELL NO! Other bugs? Not unless I can't humanly stand it.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:08 AM   #92
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For the most part I am the "relocation" expert when it comes to bugs.

There are a few of exceptions:

#1 Black Widows / Brown Recluses that are near where kids may be. Sorry, but no. I will kill them with no regret.

#2 Ants in my yard. Ants and I used to have a mutual respect, however a roving band of them got into my house once and pretty much declared war on me. Not the wife - just me. They invaded my clothes (always fun) and they invaded ONLY my side of the bed. Now I still respect ants - but I kill em if they're on my property. Bastages.

#3 Mosquitos. Hate em. Hate em to pieces.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #93
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

for those of you who want something not toxic to your kids and pets, you might check out this stuff that is made from red cedar trees....it kills and repeals fleas, bedbugs and is a great mosquito repellant.....way better than spraying chemicals on yourself and kids....it also will do the moth thing in your closet....

www.cedercide.com

the website is way messy.....they need a webmaster badly....you can always call them if you can't figure it out....

I love this stuff.........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #94
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,990 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsandheels View Post
I was raised to honor all living things, and yes that included bugs. I come from a theatrical family, and it was quite the production when carrying out the offensive bug. What really mattered most to me and shaped my belief and actions today re: bugs are two separate incidents with them that I will never forget. One was when I was about 14 and I was on one my father's beloved hiking treks into the forest. We came upon a beautiful domed spider web, and my dad proceeded to smile and said "Watch this..." He then dropped a small leaf onto the web. Instantly out of nowhere the spider came and with the care of a master seamstress, cut out the offensive leaf and patched it's web within minutes. I was awed and the moment as you can see is etched into my mind. The second was 21 yrs ago when I was very depressed and leaving my husband. There was this small jumping spider that was on the top of my dresser where I was laying my head down to have a good cry. It came up to me and just stayed there...seemingly looking at me. I reached out with my fingers very slowly and it backed away at about the same speed. Very quickly I realised it was actually playing with me! It started to play this "hide and seek" kind of game-I couldn't believe it! The clincher was when it hid behind the dresser at the top back part and I thought it had run away. I stayed very still looking and finally peered over a bit to look and in that instant it JUMPED out at me!!! Neener Neener!!! Omg...I laughed my head off! That spider gave me the greatest gift of making a horrible night bearable. Do I kill spiders? HELL NO! Other bugs? Not unless I can't humanly stand it.
For some reason, your post reminded me of this passage of "the god of small things"

"Even later, on the thirteen nights that followed this one, instinctively they stuck to the Small Things. The Big Things ever lurked inside. They knew that there was nowhere for them to go. They had nothing. No future. So they stuck to the small things.
They laughed at ant-bites on each other’s bottoms. At clumsy caterpillars sliding off the ends of leaves, at overturned beetles that couldn’t right themselves. At the pair of small fish that always sought Velutha out in the river and bit him. At a particularly devout praying mantis. At the minute spider who lived in a crack in the wall of the back verandah of the History House and camouflaged himself by covering his body with bits of rubbish. A sliver of wasp wing. Part of a cobweb. Dust. Leaf rot The empty thorax of a dead bee. Chappa Thamburan, Velutha called him. Lord Rubbish. One night they contributed to his wardrobe-a flake of garlic skin-and were deeply offended when he rejected it along with the rest of his armor from which he emerged-disgruntled, naked, snot-colored. As though he deplored their taste in clothes. For a few days he remained in this suicidal state of disdainful undress. The rejected shell of garbage stayed standing, like an outmoded world-view. An antiquated philosophy. Then it crumbled. Gradually Chappa Thamburan acquired a new ensemble.
Without admitting it to each other or themselves, they linked their fates, their futures (their Love, their Madness, their Hope, their Infinnate joy), to his. They checked on him every night (with growing panic as time went by) to see if he had survived the day. They fretted over his frailty. His smallness. The adequacy of his camouflage. His seemingly self-destructive pride. They grew to love his eclectic taste. His shambling dignity.
They chose him because they knew that they had to put their faith in fragility. Stick to Smallness. Each time they parted, they extracted only one small promise from each other:
Tomorrow?
Tomorrow.
They knew that things could change in a day. They were right about that.
They were wrong about Chappu Thamburan, though. He outlived Velutha. He fathered future generations.
He died of natural causes."

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #95
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,805 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
#2 Ants in my yard. Ants and I used to have a mutual respect, however a roving band of them got into my house once and pretty much declared war on me. Not the wife - just me. They invaded my clothes (always fun) and they invaded ONLY my side of the bed. Now I still respect ants - but I kill em if they're on my property. Bastages.
Vinegar. Mix vinegar with water and spray it in the house where you see any ants.

Gone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 09:17 PM   #96
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I definitely keep spiders if they are non venomous. They take care of other insects, like flies. Flies are just evil creatures. I know they serve a purpose but....
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #97
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

Bugs in and my house get to meet the local bug killing company. On the other hand, when I see a spider, I leave it alone because I know it's helping to kill any bugs that stray into the house.

Flies bring in disease so I kill them as soon as I can catch them.

Thankfully no problems with cockroaches!

Now I'm scared to death of bees, wasps, hornets, pretty anything tha makes a buzzing sound...I sat down on three red wasps as a kid and I've been terrified ever since! So needless to say, I wage WAR on those suckers.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #98
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I respect all creepy-crawlies, releasing them outside or rescuing from the cats, who just love to tease and squish...... lol!

There are exceptions to this for hygiene and health reasons: Flies are a definate No-no! I become a crazed woman furiously trying to splat them, when one is stupid enough to venture into the house - I keep the Spiders in the house to dine on them, lol!

Fleas are the other - they feast on my beautiful babies and make them itch and feel uncomfortable, then I commit Pesticide! ......Hehe!

One of my friend's gets me to empty her Slug Pubs because she freaks at the sight of the slimey little critters. I dutifully glove up and empty the pots for her to re-fill for the next lot of Slug-drunks, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #99
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer to put them outside if I can. I usually find them and capture them with a plastic cup and a peice of cardboard/thick paper and put them outside. I don't like killing things.

Only if the bug is one that poses a threat to my safety will I smush it in self defense. (Black widows and such)
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 05:05 AM   #100
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

*throws hands in air* WAIT lemme just get it for you!!! Dont kill it, dont take a life jusr cus u r bigger!! I will cut you fool!