Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 11-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #81
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
There's snark...and there's snark...

And then there's, well, Dylansnark, which, let's face it, is in a league of its own.

So many different types of snark. Who knew huh?

Words

P.S. Nice to see you over here on the Dark Side Dylan
I heard there were cookies over here.

But I Don't Feel Snarky,
Dylan...is glad you're here, because your snark is some of the best around and makes me go, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ouch! Baby, come and read what Words just said!" It's Euro-Snark
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #82
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default ????

ok i would love to know whom/who are the moderators..since I have a tendancy to receive the "snarky" rating rather frequently...(and i have yet to have been given a definition of snarky)..
I would like to know that they/them/it/he/hy/she shi/her hir....understands what a dry sardonic humor is....or i will get in trouble constantly....and you will see by my signature....which has been banned on other sites near and dear to the location of hemmroids...

(that is humor)

Or at least please administrator moderator people please at least provide a definition of terms....if it is only found in an urban dictionary and has 48 different meanings then please tell me which one applies....
Old 11-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #83
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
ok i would love to know whom/who are the moderators..since I have a tendancy to receive the "snarky" rating rather frequently...(and i have yet to have been given a definition of snarky)..
I would like to know that they/them/it/he/hy/she shi/her hir....understands what a dry sardonic humor is....or i will get in trouble constantly....and you will see by my signature....which has been banned on other sites near and dear to the location of hemmroids...

(that is humor)

Or at least please administrator moderator people please at least provide a definition of terms....if it is only found in an urban dictionary and has 48 different meanings then please tell me which one applies....

You can read >this< thread for moderator info, including who they are.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #84
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default ???????

Ok stupid question :

i know i am not to brite and stuff....like i am more of a 25 watt and most people are umm 250 watts but
anyway.....

i can never find the damn forums...there is no little cute button that says forums...
and the only way i have been able to get to them is by clicking on one of the chat thread thingies..and then going up where the thread thingie says:
butchfemmeplanet ARROW Forums ARROW newbiesArrow Intros Arrow and clciking on the forum word that way.

Ok now that u have all finished laffing..please give this dtired ol cranky crudgmudgeon a nice lil ol FORUMS button up there by Chat and USerCP and stuff......

Thanks honeys
Dean
Old 11-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #85
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok stupid question :

i know i am not to brite and stuff....like i am more of a 25 watt and most people are umm 250 watts but
anyway.....

i can never find the damn forums...there is no little cute button that says forums...
and the only way i have been able to get to them is by clicking on one of the chat thread thingies..and then going up where the thread thingie says:
butchfemmeplanet ARROW Forums ARROW newbiesArrow Intros Arrow and clciking on the forum word that way.

Ok now that u have all finished laffing..please give this dtired ol cranky crudgmudgeon a nice lil ol FORUMS button up there by Chat and USerCP and stuff......

Thanks honeys
Dean

One way you can do that would be to scroll to the top of the page and hit the big logo (the BFP globe). Once you get back to the homepage, on the left side is "forums."
That will take you there
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:01 PM   #86
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

sellie you under 50 people are just so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks love....

i like the nice big button ! now would the ADMIN mind making that left side print a tad bigger, bolder for those of us that are ...looking more dapper with glasses as we age like cheddar.

Last edited by Dean Thoreau; 11-09-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: guess :)
Dean Thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #87
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

How do I change the little title thingy below my name?
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #88
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Okay, just to be clear here...for those of you that do not know me....I was not posting that in a pissy manor....I was simply asking if there is a special purpose to this "contact list".
I am not complaining...just curious...jesus. This is why I don't ask many questions.

I know you weren't being cranky. I have no clear idea what the friends list is for either. LOL
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #89
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
How do I change the little title thingy below my name?
Go to User CP --> Edit Your Details --> Custom User Title.

Put whatever you fancy title (under 80 characters I believe) and hit Save at the bottom.

Done.
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #90
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Snort, as a Princess-In-Good-Standing on the now-defunct Island of Dreams, I thumb my nose at you. Ya don't like it--don't come play. PHHHBBBT!

Now fighting the urge to start that thread named EXACTLY as the Island of Wiki Wiki Nu Nu Dreams yada yada.

Sorry, darlin', but that thread had some of the deepest, most meaningful conversations on BF for a long time. Easy to miss if you only saw the nighttime silliness.

But the ability to laugh and dream and role-play was a hoot and a holler. I'd be there again in a minute if I thought we could get back to what it once was.
The best part? I'm not even sure to what thread you (or I) refer (e says it was StudBoi's Island of Dreams?), though I do remember seeing a plethora of silly signature lines.

I see some smart ass couldn't resist the urge (Linus ) I want royalties - that title is my intellectual property!
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #91
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
sellie you under 50 people are just so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks love....

i like the nice big button ! now would the ADMIN mind making that left side print a tad bigger, bolder for those of us that are ...looking more dapper with glasses as we age like cheddar.
Hey Dean,

Sounds like you might like a link in the navigation bar too? We are working to get friendlier links (Heck, I need them too!) so that everything can be found easier.

Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #92
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default I would like...

...a little more space in the quote field in my profile. Please and thanks!

~cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #93
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post

Put whatever you fancy title (under 80 characters I believe) and hit Save at the bottom.

Done.
Thanks! I'm gonna go try it.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #94
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post

Done.
...for paid members only.
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #95
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Yay! It worked! (It takes so little to amuse me! lol)
Old 11-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #96
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
...for paid members only.
Shoot, Junior Member makes us sound so, so, not-really-official. Like we're the Brownies and can't be big Girl Scouts yet. I was gonna say boy scouts, but they are so homo-terrified and all.
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:27 PM   #97
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
The best part? I'm not even sure to what thread you (or I) refer (e says it was StudBoi's Island of Dreams?), though I do remember seeing a plethora of silly signature lines.

I see some smart ass couldn't resist the urge (Linus ) I want royalties - that title is my intellectual property!
Your check is in the mail.

From Canada.

Right before their next postal strike.

Exchange rate is Timbuktooian to Japanese to Altantean to US.

Enjoy your 1/3 Starbucks (tall, coffee plain) that'll buy ya.

Lalalalala (kiss)
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #98
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jack & Medusa....
Once more, I want to say a big "THANK YOU" for this site......You are appreciated so very much!!

There is a grateful throng!! (No I didn't say "thong".... )

~Diva (8)

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #99
GinaSofia

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
a lifer @ 27 years.

GinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST ReputationGinaSofia Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely agree with THE Diva...We are all very grateful
to you both for giving us this great space of fresh air.
Speaking of thongs, are there any plans for BFP merchandise
in the near future?
GinaSofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #100
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,634 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaSofia View Post
I absolutely agree with THE Diva...We are all very grateful
to you both for giving us this great space of fresh air.
Speaking of thongs, are there any plans for BFP merchandise
in the near future?

Oh you bet!

We are working up some designs for t-shirts, hats, and "other" stuff and will put up a link to a store as soon as we have it finished
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote