Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 PM   #81
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delish View Post
Ok after tonight's BB Afterdark, Lawon is my new fav. I fast forwarded my DVR alot and missed why he was taking so many pills. Did anyone catch why if told?
I think the pills were vitamins, slop may not have the best nutritional value. I replayed the show in the early morning hours, fast forwarding theough the "entertainment", and checking volume controls often. Las Vegas took a hit with Porsche's vacaton story, and Rachel is increasingly getting on my nerves. Someone please confirm, that when Brendan and she marry, they will be living in California.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #82
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
I agree completely, Keith is a bit much, though there is a lot that can go on before eviction. Shelly seems to be the most "likeable" of the new houseguests, but remember, it's early in the game, and anythig can happen.

I am still wondering about the time differences, and Showtime, please forgive me if I seem to obsess a bit. I went to the joker site today and copied transcripts that covered a time span of about 3 hours. I will be interested to see if any of that plays out "live" on After Dark. One thing I noticed on todays After Dark, was that the clock on the stove is 3 hours behind the west coast time zone. Which technically would put them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, if I remember correctly. Has anyone else noticed that?

As far as I can tell, what was on Showtime was exactly the script that was posting at Jokers. The same as the livefeeds.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #83
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Invictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST ReputationInvictus Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you, but can you explain the reason for the 3 hour time difference between the BB House and the rest of the west coast?
The Following User Says Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #84
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I'm confused on the live feed options. Can someone hit me up private msg on the best live feed options? I do a search and there seems to be many. I don't have showtime but if thats the best option I can order it.

Thanks!
Sachita, showtime after dark is 3 hours at night, then it reruns the previous 3 hours. Live feed can be ordered on CBS, The BB website, or, either Jokers Updates, or Morty's TV website, I believe. I think you could "shop" for the best price. They are all good. I always subscribe to the early bird special, which is offered prior to the start of the season. It is really reasonable. I paid I think $30 for 3 months. Once you have live feeds, they have chat rooms you can chat with others at the same time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #85
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Well now..... I suppose that clears up the time zone question, who would have thought that my "live feed" was a repeat. Thank you for the clarification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #86
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I will have to stay out of here until the weekend lol I just won't have time to watch the dvr until then.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #87
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Still catching up with the live feeds, actually moving the clocks back and catching up from the last few days.

Invictus,

Just for clarification. Pardon me if i'm not reading you right. The live feed, which is online, isn't a repeat unless you set the clock back and want it to be. It is really live. Dante was talking about the show on showtime "After Dark" which is repeated over and over on TV.

The time thing really messes with me too. I may be way off base with the way i'm reading you...if i am i appologize.

Dante,

Just a special THANK YOU for helping with the questions. YOU are the BOMB. If you want to know anything about BB, Dante is the one to ask!!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 07:24 PM   #88
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I think the pills were vitamins, slop may not have the best nutritional value. I replayed the show in the early morning hours, fast forwarding theough the "entertainment", and checking volume controls often. Las Vegas took a hit with Porsche's vacaton story, and Rachel is increasingly getting on my nerves. Someone please confirm, that when Brendan and she marry, they will be living in California.
Being frm the south, I thought I told long story's but damn...porshas was BORING!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #89
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Yes, thank you belle. Dante was kind enough to explain things to me. My confusion stems from reading the joker site updates in real time, and the only After Dark option being the replay (from midnight-3am west coast). I was reading the updates as they happened (which would include AD) then wait to see it all play out on After Dark. Thanks to Dante, I discovered my Showtime After Dark Live Feed is in reality (no pun intended) a repeat. I deeply regret any confusion I may have caused for anyone else.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Invictus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #90
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, thank you belle. Dante was kind enough to explain things to me. My confusion stems from reading the joker site updates in real time, and the only After Dark option being the replay (from midnight-3am west coast). I was reading the updates as they happened (which would include AD) then wait to see it all play out on After Dark. Thanks to Dante, I discovered my Showtime After Dark Live Feed is in reality (no pun intended) a repeat. I deeply regret any confusion I may have caused for anyone else.
Oh hey...confusion? welcome to my world...lol.

Glad Dante straightened you out on that..so to speak.

I'm up to last night on the flashback. I'll get current eventually.
Maya Angelou
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #91
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Well, whenever you catch up, not to worry...apparently I'll still be 3 hours behind.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #92
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Well ..........You won't see this on Showtime, but, I am sooooo disappointed and downright pissed, at, of all people.....Jeff. He got into an argument with Kahlia and it appears that Jeff is a homophobic! They were talking in the HOH about the Harry Potter series, which I know nothing about. Rachel said that some character, who was a headmaster was gay. Jeff said , "you are not going to let your kids read a storybook where little kids go to fantasy camp, without their parents, and the guy is GAY??? " Implying that grown men should not be around little kids ???? WTF !!! Kahlia jumped up, got pissed and said, "hey, my little sister is gay" . Big mess now and Jeff is trying to do damage control. 6 people were in the HOH when this happened and NONE of them said a word. sigh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #93
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Oh my. The houseguests are scurrying no doubt.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:05 AM   #94
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Well ..........You won't see this on Showtime, but, I am sooooo disappointed and downright pissed, at, of all people.....Jeff. He got into an argument with Kalia and it appears that Jeff is a homophobic! They were talking in the HOH about the Harry Potter series, which I know nothing about. Rachel said that some character, who was a headmaster was gay. Jeff said , "you are not going to let your kids read a storybook where little kids go to fantasy camp, without their parents, and the guy is GAY??? " Implying that grown men should not be around little kids ???? WTF !!! Kahlia jumped up, got pissed and said, "hey, my little sister is gay" . Big mess now and Jeff is trying to do damage control. 6 people were in the HOH when this happened and NONE of them said a word. sigh

OMG i just watched it. On the live feeds it starts at 6:45pm on Tuesday 12, Jokers update calls it at 6:50. It is CLEAR how Jeff feels about gay people. He does not even try to hide it. I was blown away. Kaylia at least held her own to a VERY heated discussion on Jeff's side. He was adamant about his negative feelings for gay people leaving pretty much no room for any misunderstanding.

Since last year was my first year watching, i don't have this kin ship with Jeff and Jordan that many do. I don't particularly like either one of them and this just sorta aced it for me.

All i can say is, like Dante, I am shocked no one else said a word and were just smiling staying neutral. I would have loved to have been there at that time. I would have loved for any of us to have been there at that time.

I hope this comes up again and some true education can be taught.

*shakes my head
Maya Angelou
Old 07-13-2011, 07:13 AM   #95
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Jokersupdates.com

Tue 6:50 PM BBT

Talk in HoH turns to Harry Potter, they talk about how one of the characters was meant to be gay, Jeff says - Gorf
that its wrong and they shouldn't have made him gay when he is the headmaster of a school full of little kids in a fantasy world.

Kalia asks why?

Her and Jeff get into an argument about why Jeff thinks a gay character shouldn't be locked in with little kids

Kalia says a member of her family is gay
Jeff says he dosnt give a *****

Neither understands the other
Maya Angelou
Old 07-13-2011, 10:30 AM   #96
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

The discussion did not make it to Showtime AD (on the west coast), and certainly wont make it to CBS air time. Jeff is the "All American Good Guy", he won the money as fan favorite for his season I believe, though he has certainly lost my vote for this season. Jeff and Jordan did The Amazing Race, and I thought he had another show traveling around the world, but I really dont know what became of that.

I don't know if the Harry Potter incident happened before or after After Dark, I'm still trying to work out time zone math. TMZ and TV Guide have, or will have some coverage, at least on line. At the moment, there is no discussion on it in the house.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #97
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

On a positive note.....these houseguests have by far been the most entertaining group. They crack me up. They make up all these games. The other night, they had a drum session. They used whatever they could find to use as drums, and we got to see some pretty good dance moves. Stay tuned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #98
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
On a positive note.....these houseguests have by far been the most entertaining group. They crack me up. They make up all these games. The other night, they had a drum session. They used whatever they could find to use as drums, and we got to see some pretty good dance moves. Stay tuned.
I like this season too. Pretty much every HG is playing and the first HG voted off isn't a slamdunk. THere is already tension, scheming, and deal making.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #99
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Omg! I can not wait til tonight!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #100
Invictus

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tonight should be interesting to be sure. I am willing to go out on a limb and predict Keith goes home, one of the veterans wins HOH
Though there is a very good possibility I am wrong

Anyone else care to take a guess?