Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #81
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
DOGGLES!!!!! Where in the world did you find chihuahua sized ones???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Doggles.com extra small. Easy peasy.
Yeah, my guy (shortie jack russell) wears them too in the convertible. I like that the lenses are interchangeable so that he gets sunglasses during the day and clear lenses for night.

Does your dog wear them diva or will this be his/her first time?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #82
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,703 Times in 7,722 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Well, I do also have a chi named Bob. He is a biker and all around cool guy. [/IMG]
BOBBBBBB!!!! ya cutie pie...hey there legend & Bob! When this thread was started I was wondering, where in the heck did you two ride off to...hadn't seen ya around in a coon's age..lol...how are you, Bob!! and your dad, too. Heidi sends her love to ya Bob....she missed ya..she is de-viling a tennis ball..lol
Old 04-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #83
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Well, we have both been pretty involved with life, I suppose you could say. It has been a hard row to hoe here. Pop had some "legal" issues and had to spend some time in the "Cherokee County Institute of Higher Learning". However, that is behind us now, and we are forging forward at a good pace, hoping to find a job that suits our needs. Have some good leads in Baton Rouge, hope that pans out. Bob does love shrimp.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #84
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chihuahua Pop Art!

About 3 years ago, Atlanta artist Angela Bond painted this painting of my chihuahua, Killer, from a photo.

I haven't been on her site in a few years, so imagine my surprise to find she now has prints of this painting for sale!! Ha!

Last edited by The JD; 04-28-2012 at 07:14 PM.
The JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #85
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Newton's snow boots

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #86
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That's awesome. He's such a trooper. Love his coloring!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #87
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation
Default How to Inflate Your Chihuahua

Not mine, but can't resist passing it on...

How to Inflate Your Chihuahua:

Old 05-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #88
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I just LOVE laundry, hot out of the dryer:)

SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #89
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Bear sunbathing on her couch lol

we have been practicing off leash walking, yesterday she went after a bird for its squeeky im sure. we have met a mini dobi where we live and she seems to like that little girl they play well together.

I have been enjoying being able to take her off leash in some instances.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #90
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

How cute all your pups are!! I wish I was smart enough to get pictures onto my computer. LOL!!

We have two chi's. We are hooked. A little crazy but SOOOOOO loving. Never will we be without one again.

Do anyone elses attack thier legs when they come home?? It doesn't matter how long I've been gone or what type of shoes I have on, our youngest one bites and growls and digs at my feet for the first few minutes. Every single time I come in the door. Even if I just went outside to get the mail?? It's so wierd. Does not do it to the hubby, just mine (I'm so lucky )

Really quirky but so darn cute.

julie

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:04 AM   #91
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmsational View Post
How cute all your pups are!! I wish I was smart enough to get pictures onto my computer. LOL!!

We have two chi's. We are hooked. A little crazy but SOOOOOO loving. Never will we be without one again.

Do anyone elses attack thier legs when they come home?? It doesn't matter how long I've been gone or what type of shoes I have on, our youngest one bites and growls and digs at my feet for the first few minutes. Every single time I come in the door. Even if I just went outside to get the mail?? It's so wierd. Does not do it to the hubby, just mine (I'm so lucky )

Really quirky but so darn cute.

julie
you can train them not to do that.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #92
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
you can train them not to do that.

LOL!! Yes trust me, we're working on it! :-)

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #93
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Quote:
LOL!! Yes trust me, we're working on it! :-)
lol...i had to train my pup to not whine when we went for a drive, it was hard because i wanted to coddle her and yet the whining drove me bezerk, so i used the same technique i had used with her when i came through the door and that was to ignore her so she wouldn't jump on me..low n behold she is now and has been ever since a great little travel companion. She also jumps to the arm of the couch when i come home and waits for me to leash her for a walk.

when i first got her i read that chihuahua's require daily training to remember i think that's bullshit myself because she remembers things she is just like her momma though and chooses what she is willing or not willing to do..

The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #94
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
lol...i had to train my pup to not whine when we went for a drive, it was hard because i wanted to coddle her and yet the whining drove me bezerk, so i used the same technique i had used with her when i came through the door and that was to ignore her so she wouldn't jump on me..low n behold she is now and has been ever since a great little travel companion. She also jumps to the arm of the couch when i come home and waits for me to leash her for a walk.

when i first got her i read that chihuahua's require daily training to remember i think that's bullshit myself because she remembers things she is just like her momma though and chooses what she is willing or not willing to do..

I completely agree with you!!!!! They pick and choose when and what they will actually listen to. Both of mine are brilliant little dogs. Smart as all get out. They know exactly what they're doing. And do it just out of reach so I can't snatch them up when they're naughty.

I've tried the ignoring. Believe me, I've tried it with other naughty behavior and it's like she just escalates??? And if I ignored her biting and scratching at my feet, she'd literally dig at me until she dug a hole in my foot. Not fun!

Plus, how do you get the "stern face" going long enough for them to figure out thru your tone and body language that yes in fact they are doing wrong. They're too damn cute.

I've never dealt with anything like this. I was a professional horse trainer for over 20 years. Competed at the highest levels and everything. Could get a horse to do anything I wanted whenever I wanted them to. These little creatures????? I can't even get them to potty on the damn pad. LMAO!!! I feel like an idiot. lol for goodness sakes, there has GOT to be a trick to this chihuahua training that I'm just missing.

julie

Old 05-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #95
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I completely agree with you!!!!! They pick and choose when and what they will actually listen to. Both of mine are brilliant little dogs. Smart as all get out. They know exactly what they're doing. And do it just out of reach so I can't snatch them up when they're naughty.

I've tried the ignoring. Believe me, I've tried it with other naughty behavior and it's like she just escalates??? And if I ignored her biting and scratching at my feet, she'd literally dig at me until she dug a hole in my foot. Not fun!

Plus, how do you get the "stern face" going long enough for them to figure out thru your tone and body language that yes in fact they are doing wrong. They're too damn cute.

I've never dealt with anything like this. I was a professional horse trainer for over 20 years. Competed at the highest levels and everything. Could get a horse to do anything I wanted whenever I wanted them to. These little creatures????? I can't even get them to potty on the damn pad. LMAO!!! I feel like an idiot. lol for goodness sakes, there has GOT to be a trick to this chihuahua training that I'm just missing.

julie

There is no negative feedback that will work as well on a chihuahua than ignoring them! LOL They're such little attention whores! Yes, at first the behavior will escalate in an attempt to get your attention, but if you persist in ignoring their presence (don't even look at them!), they'll get the point.

Positive feedback works really well. Check out kikopup on youtube for some good behavior training techniques. And potty training a chihuahua is damn near impossible if he's a boy...LOL It will get better, but it may never be perfect, especially if it's cold outside.
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #96
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Quote:
There is no negative feedback that will work as well on a chihuahua than ignoring them! LOL They're such little attention whores! Yes, at first the behavior will escalate in an attempt to get your attention, but if you persist in ignoring their presence (don't even look at them!), they'll get the point.

Positive feedback works really well. Check out kikopup on youtube for some good behavior training techniques. And potty training a chihuahua is damn near impossible if he's a boy...LOL It will get better, but it may never be perfect, especially if it's cold outside.

I agree that negative feedback is about as useful as banging your head against a wall, however I think tone of voice goes a long way. Ignoring. oh my god. how in the hell do you ignore a chihuahua??? LOL!! they're all over the place and me. And it's so hard. even when they're naughty they're cute.

I must get serious!!!! I can laugh at them AFTER I ignore them. Right??? hehehe.

Potty on the pad is working pretty well. The older one has got it 97.62% of the time. The younger one poo-poos on the pad but hasn't quite learned that pee-pee is potty too. So she pee-pees on the hardwood floors

I will check out those links. Thanks for the advice. I really need all the help I can get.

julie

Old 05-07-2012, 03:14 PM   #97
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I agree that negative feedback is about as useful as banging your head against a wall, however I think tone of voice goes a long way. Ignoring. oh my god. how in the hell do you ignore a chihuahua??? LOL!! they're all over the place and me. And it's so hard. even when they're naughty they're cute.

I must get serious!!!! I can laugh at them AFTER I ignore them. Right??? hehehe.

Potty on the pad is working pretty well. The older one has got it 97.62% of the time. The younger one poo-poos on the pad but hasn't quite learned that pee-pee is potty too. So she pee-pees on the hardwood floors

I will check out those links. Thanks for the advice. I really need all the help I can get.

julie

I use a sound that is hard to describe, like AA AA AA AA, the noise always gets Newton's attention. I only use it in the highest priority situations, and if he doesn't heed it, I will thump him (he hates that). So, I use that sound for curb aversion (he will not go near the street) and things of that priority level. It's when he KNOWS I mean business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #98
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Newton on his favorite bed, Maggie.

I used to own a nice couch, now I own an amorphous blob covered in sheets to protect it from dog hair.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #99
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Default Bear enjoying the lake

She loves water and people are amazed with her swimming skills and abilities to balance herself perfectly on a raft...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #100
femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

LMAO!! Oh my gaea!! She looks like a drowned rat. hehehe

SO cute!!!

Mine act like the world has ended just getting a bath, I'm not sure how they would respond to real water. And I'm a little afraid that where I live, they might become aligator bait.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post: