Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #81
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

Good Lord deb!!

You poor girl.

Ok a couple of things here...Ecoli does not just create itself it has to come from somewhere. Not sure what they are telling you about that. The kidney stone can be insanely painful..been there..there are some natural therapies that will help to flush it out, break it up. PM me or hit me up on FB if you want to chat about that. Also food and nutrition at this point is crucial and most Dr's are not conversant in this arena, so let me know how I may help. Raw ginger juice cleared a stone for me, aloe juice will help the organs to detox and will comfort the digestive tract which is under attack right now.

Some good immune boosters are easy to add to the food/beverage routine. Make sure that they are giving him a diet that is easy on the renal fucntions, no high phosphate foods and so on.

Hugs to you!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((deb)))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #82
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,028 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

The E Coli came from the Urinary Tract Infection he got.
Thanks Sun, You will be hearing from me soon. hugsssss
Old 03-07-2013, 11:19 PM   #83
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Speedy recovery! Joining the prayer brigade a lil late , but I got a few angels that will help me.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #84
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,911 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Keeping both you and Ethan in my thoughts and prayers, Deb.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #85
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Just coming by to say I haven't forgotten about eithr of you. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and easy recovery.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 AM   #86
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

UPDATE ON ETHAN
The 3mm stone passed , however the CT Scan yesterday showed an 8 mm stone that is stuck in his right ureter. We are in the preop awaiting a procedure where they will put a stint in to help open the ureter up to hopefully allow the stone to erode quickly.
Still waiting on the other Drs to assess him today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #87
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wow i had NO idea this was going on.......
keeping Ethan n Deb in thought and prayer..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #88
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN:

I know it has been a lil bit since the last update, but there was not much difference to post on.
This morning the kidney Dr came in and said Ethan's kidneys are back to normal. YAY!.
Ethan is happy cause now he can be taken off of the Renal Diet and actually eat.
For those that don't know, the Renal Diet is very bland and you can only have like half of a hamburger patty and any all meats.
We are waiting for the other Drs to come in, but so far no release date yet.
He is more cognitive and alert for longer periods of time, and there has not been a fever in a few days.
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes,, and please keep them coming. They are working.
It has been a week and a day since we have been in the hospital.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #89
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
UPDATE ON ETHAN:

I know it has been a lil bit since the last update, but there was not much difference to post on.
This morning the kidney Dr came in and said Ethan's kidneys are back to normal. YAY!.
Ethan is happy cause now he can be taken off of the Renal Diet and actually eat.
For those that don't know, the Renal Diet is very bland and you can only have like half of a hamburger patty and any all meats.
We are waiting for the other Drs to come in, but so far no release date yet.
He is more cognitive and alert for longer periods of time, and there has not been a fever in a few days.
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes,, and please keep them coming. They are working.
It has been a week and a day since we have been in the hospital.
as always I am here for you sissy. Love and hugs and prayers that you both will be home soon

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #90
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN:
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!
The infection is gone!!! No more Sepsis!! His kidneys are back to normal!!
His blood sugars are still semi out of whack, but not near as bad as before.
A Rehab Dr came in this morning and ordered Physical Therapy to come in tomorrow to access him to see if he is a candidate for a rehabilitation place to help him get his strength back. If so, that is where he is going in the next couple of days. If not, then most likely will be released to go home tomorrow.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #91
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Awesome news! Hugs to you both!
The Following User Says Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #92
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

have been gone for 10 days so I am just rollin in here...but I wanted you to know that you are both in my thoughts and Prayers...
JinxieB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 AM   #93
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good to hear! Your babies are missing you two!

Zimmeh

Quote:
UPDATE ON ETHAN:
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!
The infection is gone!!! No more Sepsis!! His kidneys are back to normal!!
His blood sugars are still semi out of whack, but not near as bad as before.
A Rehab Dr came in this morning and ordered Physical Therapy to come in tomorrow to access him to see if he is a candidate for a rehabilitation place to help him get his strength back. If so, that is where he is going in the next couple of days. If not, then most likely will be released to go home tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #94
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN:

They are transferring him to a rehabilitation facility tonight. He is medically ready to go home, but he is not physically strong enough yet. The rehab place will help him with that aspect. Not sure how long he will be there yet, but Praise God for small steps.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #95
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Deb and Ethan,

I'm so sorry you're going through this, Ethan, but glad you have each other.

Sending you warm thoughts.

Scout
Old 03-13-2013, 12:01 AM   #96
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN
He is settled in the rehab place, and finally sleeping. I decided to stay with him tonight so i can make sure he is ok, access the staff, and talk to the Dr tomorrow.
If things go the way i hope, i will be going home tomorrow and spend the first night in my own bed in almost two weeks.
We are unsure yet how long he will be in here.. hopefully not too long. We need things to get back to normal.

Thank Y'all again for all the prayers and well wishes.
i love Y'all so so much
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #97
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
UPDATE ON ETHAN
He is settled in the rehab place, and finally sleeping. I decided to stay with him tonight so i can make sure he is ok, access the staff, and talk to the Dr tomorrow.
If things go the way i hope, i will be going home tomorrow and spend the first night in my own bed in almost two weeks.
We are unsure yet how long he will be in here.. hopefully not too long. We need things to get back to normal.

Thank Y'all again for all the prayers and well wishes.
i love Y'all so so much
Thank you for the update Deb. It's so great to hear that he's doing better, you must be so relieved! Wishing you both all the best!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #98
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN
He is settling pretty well in the rehabilitation facility, and from the looks of things he is there for at least 28 days. He is not happy about it, but realizes that he needs it . I am not allowed to spend the nights there unless i am a resident, which causes bittersweet feelings for me.
I want to be there to make sure he is treated right, and doing what he should, but i so desperately need to be home and reconnect with Anita and the fur babies.. plus i HAVE to start taking care of me.
I am gonna try to get a vehicle tomorrow.. hopefully it will work.. cause i need my own independence and transportation..

Just weird being here without him.
*sighs*
Trying to think positive.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #99
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Hang in there and we all will continue to put in our requests and energy for more healing and damn quick recovery!

Be good to you too!

PS give those fur babies some LUUUUV!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 05:01 PM   #100
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

UPDATE ON ETHAN
Today was a good day. I got a vehicle today and was able to take Blaze( Ethan's dog) to him. That made the first time Ethan has seen her since the 2nd. He has had Blaze since she was 3 weeks old, and bottle fed her.. and now she is almost 13 yrs old.
I was able to also bring Anita and Blaze and Peaches back up to to see him again tonight.
It made his day and he thanked me several times.
I am glad that i was able to brighten his day some.
Ethan is working with the Occupational therapy to try to get his strength back, but it is a slow road.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post: