The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 PM   #81
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
And in reference to your statement above about people that "do not even ID as lesbian"...unbeknownst to you or others, they may have walked in their life as lesbian at one time or have a hard time claiming that term. Please don't erase them or their journey...or inadvertently make us feel invalid. Just because you don't see them as lesbian, doesn't mean their feelings or previous experience isn't valid to your subject or stories about them as a female\woman having sex with other women,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
I like it :P Sadly there are not too many butches I have met that are interested in FTM's. When I find them its a fun time. No matter what parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Bad Boi, we just spent 2 pages of posting to clarify this is a woman's space.

As you id as a transman, I'm presuming either you didn't read what is going on or you are asserting your male privilege to do as you please, regardless of what women say. That is sexism.

This is just freakin ridiculous.

Kobi, you stated something I didn't immediately see...maybe because of the point noted above that I still had in mind?
Sometimes "hard conversations" need to take place and those like myself (woman loving another woman) feel the need to ask for clarification.
(Please note in my quote that I mention female/women individuals.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:23 PM   #82
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
I like it :P Sadly there are not too many butches I have met that are interested in FTM's. When I find them its a fun time. No matter what parts.
Bad_boi, this is a women's only space. I don't understand why you would come in here and assert your maleness priviledge either, you ID as FTM. The title of the thread should tell you it's a women's only space in itself.
I don't find it funny at all, I find it sexist and after 2 pages of this have been discussed about males coming in here and invading our space here and being disruptive. Apparently you may not have read those pages or flat out just don't give a rats butt about it and posted anyway.
WE don't go into male spaces and post there and change the flow or anything for you guys. So stop doing it here. Please don't make anymore discussion about this. We'll stick to our threads and you stick to yours??!! Thanks.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:28 PM   #83
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,258 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

"butch pussy" seems pretty clear to me.
Whatever happened to that topic, anyway?

So much energy has to be devoted to defending women's spaces that whatever they wanted to do in that space just goes out the window. It's a particular pity in this case cause the topic is such a good one.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:36 PM   #84
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
"butch pussy" seems pretty clear to me.
Whatever happened to that topic, anyway?

So much energy has to be devoted to defending women's spaces that whatever they wanted to do in that space just goes out the window. It's a particular pity in this case cause the topic is such a good one.

It absolutely boggles my mind why a woman would not understand why it is important for women to defend their right to have a space free from male influence and intrusion.

This is just freakin nuts.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #85
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I'd like to interject something here -

The title of the thread is pretty clear to me to say "Lesbian femmes and lesbian butch pussy". It is most certainly implied that this is women's space in the title but, in fairness, I DO see how someone of any gender could read the title and think it was a thread for all who *enjoyed* Lesbian Butch pussy. I think we can all agree that Butch pussy can certainly be desired by any and all genders, therefore a person glancing at the title and not taking the time to read the actual thread could very well assume that input was welcomed by folks of any gender.

I am now amending the title of this thread to be more clear so that there is ZERO room for confusion as to who this thread is for and about. You all have repeatedly stated throughout the thread who this thread is for and I support this discussion happening as intended.

With the title of the thread amended, there should be no further input from people not identified as women.

I do hope this helps get the discussion back on track!

Thanks,
Medusa
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #86
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default getting back to the topic of lesbian butch pussy and lesbian femmes

I am a lesbian butch woman, I have a pussy and a clitoris, not a cock. My cock sits in a drawer made of silicone. That being said.........
I love having a femme partner that performs oral sex on me, it drives me insane and actually I can cum from her doing it. I love eating pussy just as much as the femme I'm with and trust me when we're partnered with the right match, it can be mind blowing sex. I love love love oral sex either receiving it or giving it. I don't call it giving head either and I don't identify with calling it that. It's oral sex period. It's sucking a clit, tasting her vagina juices,eating pussy, etc. that's what I"m talking about. I just love the hell out of it. I also love other things that go on but that's for another thread topic I suppose. I Love making love with a femme who isn't afraid of diving right into my pussy and taking what she wants and making me cum and vice versa. This is the way I want to go in this thread. Lets talk about it discuss it like adults that we are. Explore ideas, etc. So with all this said, please begin posting again and lets keep this thread right back on track.
Justy
Old 01-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #87
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I have not said much in here. It is always a balancing act for me to share myself honestly without sharing more of my girlfriend than she would want. Respecting her boundaries is important to me.

She just calls my nose in my iPad time: "when you go on that butch femme blog".

She has never asked the name and she realizes it is my "me time"; in the same way her playing golf is "her time" (we kinda gave up trying to teach me golf).

We made love last night and it was fantastic. 14 months later and it is still so good.

I am a lesbian.

I love pussy.

I love Butch pussy in general and my GF's butch pussy, the absolute, very best.

I love the smell.

When I first go down on her, I first have to breathe in deeply. For me, it is like entering a secret garden. I always get my first rush of excitement at simply the smell of her.

I try to go very slowly, to prolong our arousal.

Not always very easy to do.

I adore the silkiness of her juice, the feel of the satiny inner labia, the hardness of her clit and the tightness of her vagina.

I almost cum at the first touch of my tongue to her. I find it deeply arousing.

I have loved eating pussy from the very first time I ever went down on a woman. Of course, the first few times I did, I felt awkward and unsure. Was I doing it right? Is she liking it? Am I any good at it?

As time went on, I learned to just let myself go, to really be at one with the woman and pay deep attention to her every sound and movement and when I find that perfect spot for her-not to change the tempo or change what I am doing with my tongue at all (unless asked, told, ordered to change-harder, a little more to the right, yes, there!

I digress...

I love that she identifies as a lesbian, a female, a butch woman that loves femmes.

This femme in particular.

I adore, adore and swoon at the fact that she loves for me to go down on her.

I loved it so much last night, I came while going down on her.

It feels like lightening in a bottle and I feel so lucky to have it.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:26 AM   #88
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh Anya

You are so much in love! So very, very happy for you. What a lucky butch.
Happy_Go_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy_Go_Lucky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2014, 10:39 AM   #89
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Anya, what a lovely post about lesbian butch pussy. I couldn't agree with you more on what you've stated. I feel the same way when I am partnered with a femme. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us all. Much appreciated ma'am.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #90
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,663 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Anya, thank you for that beautiful, warm, sensuous, and loving post.

Obviously, you appreciate and enjoy all the female body has to offer. And, I am sure your partner derives immense pleasure from having her female body appreciated, cherished and loved.

This was a very inspiring post, very woman positive, very accepting of the female body and all it has to offer, and very lesbian validating.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #91
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I do suck butch clit. However I'd would like to assert that the butch cock I also suck is NOT male.and not a male term. Its female cock. It's dyke. It resides on a female body and used by someone of a female sex.

To me, female cock is lesbian.

And it gets used in conjunction with butch pussy. Neither one of which is male.

I really dislike this cock=male, pussy=female shit that happens here a lot.

Most of my Lesbian partners identify with BOTH.

But yes I do understand the need for space about pussy.
I just get irritated with things being gade I to a dichotomy when I reside in space that are both or neither. Its why I'm often not welcome by local lesbians. So I get a bit irritated.

imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #92
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.

I am one of the femme lesbians that love a hot butch woman. My preference has always been those that identify as women. I personally have no interest in being with any woman that has no interest in my giving of myself fully. I've heard all of the reasons for butch women not wanting to receive oral sex, touching, or numerous other things and I totally respect that, for them. It is just not for me. I want a butch woman that can hold my hand, kiss me passionately, make me weak in the knees just hearing from her. The woman that can and will hold me when I'm sad, listen to me when I'm upset, make love to me when we want and need each other and fuck me when the time is right. I need that woman that can match me with my supercharged sex drive. I need a woman that I can kiss until she is breathless, share our hopes and dreams between us, take care of her every need and desire. Make her day better when she's having a tough day. A woman that I can lick from head to toe, hopefully having her beg for more. I love to please.

My "type" of desires are not for everyone, but butch pussy? Oh yes PLEASE!
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 03:22 PM   #93
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Well dip me in honey and throw me to the femmes then by gosh !! Woohooo, thought this thread was dead as a door nail. LOL

Feel free to discuss anything that comes to mind about the topic, preferences, etc. I don't necessarily have a direction to go with the thread, so please feel free.

And thanks HB, for your post, very informative and a learning curve for me. I appreciate the input.

Thanks to all whom are posting here. Enjoy :P
Old 03-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #94
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Well dip me in honey and throw me to the femmes then by gosh !! Woohooo, thought this thread was dead as a door nail. LOL

Feel free to discuss anything that comes to mind about the topic, preferences, etc. I don't necessarily have a direction to go with the thread, so please feel free.

And thanks HB, for your post, very informative and a learning curve for me. I appreciate the input.

Thanks to all whom are posting here. Enjoy :P
I love honey!!!
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #95
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverMe View Post
I love honey!!!
Dare I ask what other flavors you like? hahahha
Old 03-22-2014, 09:25 PM   #96
bokster

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Single

bokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputationbokster Has the BEST Reputation

I like receiving AS MUCH as I like giving - it's 2-way or the highway for me, baby!
bokster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bokster For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 06:39 AM   #97
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

I must say I have loved reading this thread.. Having only ever dated Butch women I truly never knew there were as many labels for Butches.. However since being single after many years I have discovered all these new labels.. Makes for one hell of a confused femme! I personally must say I love to be with a butch who loves to be made love to. I wanna touch every inch of your body as I want you to touch mine! I love the whole act of foreplay into love making I love the taste of my butch on my lips. :-) I can and will respect my partners wishes and needs but it is a me thing that I need to beable to fully take in my butch as well.. :-) thanks for this thread!!!
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 07:02 AM   #98
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Welcome to the thread ConcrtAnge1. Glad you enjoyed reading the posts here.
As for labels , yes, there are many ID's for butch for many. It is whom they have grown into being in their time. I'm still not familiar with all the labels of our community, there always seems to be one more that I 'm not familiar with and it's a learning curve for me.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:48 AM   #99
ConCrtAnge1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Super single

ConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST ReputationConCrtAnge1 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Welcome to the thread ConcrtAnge1. Glad you enjoyed reading the posts here.
As for labels , yes, there are many ID's for butch for many. It is whom they have grown into being in their time. I'm still not familiar with all the labels of our community, there always seems to be one more that I 'm not familiar with and it's a learning curve for me.

Thanks so much for the welcome :-)
ConCrtAnge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ConCrtAnge1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #100
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Hey cca, just a word from a a girl used to using sites and been in many different dyke-genderqueer communities. I have dated/partnered/payed around with many different butch people. And depending on the community, they either use lots of different a labels (like here) or they just use one or two but still have the same variety of types of self concept.

Usually I tend to ignore the label or name, and just talk to them about how they like to be turned on, what they enjoy in bed, what they don't, listen to their stories, make suggestions and see how it floats or not. I find one person's ID mostly doesn't match another person's ID of the same ID. Or, two people of different IDs have very similar ways of having sex, loving and sharing and self concepts. That's also why some of my partners have no ID'd as butch at all, but they still behaved, self conceptualised, related and had sex like my butch partners.

Don't worry too much about the names. Talk to them as individuals instead. Even something like "stone" is very diverse in how they conceptualised their sexuality.

Many of my lesbian partners don't see themselves as having a pussy and many of them do. Many of my genderqueer butch partners see themselves a having one.

Lots of my butch playmates did not wish to use a cock at all, and some of my non-butch IDd partners were utterly dyke dick mad.

I have not found that ID to mean anything but a personal concept. I don't even consider myself a femme when I'm in North America. As it saves on assumptions from *within* the community on this side of the pond.
So, easiest way to figure all of the IDs? Don't. Just get to know people as individuals and let them tell you about themselves and their ideas around what it means to them.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: