Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #1021
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,691 Times in 10,258 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Oooooo a hot date, I do have one!

At work, going to "turn on" the "steam"er!

I know someone can "top" that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Anyone have a HoT date planned for Valentine's? Let's hear about it... C'mon, won't you tell us what you have planned?

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #1022
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

No hot date here! At least there's money to be saved! I am going to an Anti Valentine's Day party!!!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #1023
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtM's & Femme's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Oooooo a hot date, I do have one!

At work, going to "turn on" the "steam"er!

I know someone can "top" that!
Well, I made a special trip to my little sister's house this morning and took the food and cooked scrambled eggs, bacon and bisquick bisquits and gravy.. It was my Valentine's gift to her, Ross, Kenneth and myself... Besides that, I trimmed two pecan trees in my back yard. I completely forgot all about the Valentine's celebration at church until it was over, so I missed that lil' deal..
Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #1024
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtM's & Femme's

Hey.. Where'd everyone go?

It's a beautiful day here in North Texas with sunshine, blue sky and temps in the 70's...

It's a great day for fishin', golfin' or grillin'... I need to find a buddy who likes to fish and golf..

I'll be firin' up the grill later for some ribeyes and baked potatoes. I need a salad maker too... lol...
Old 02-17-2013, 05:19 AM   #1025
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well.....

Because of the enthusiatric response, Kent, I do believe most of us did not have a hot date. But, never say never...
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 AM   #1026
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
Because of the enthusiatric response, Kent, I do believe most of us did not have a hot date. But, never say never...
No hot date hear either,but I did get a phone call from a rocking hot lady from Canada....made my day it did and ty very much .
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #1027
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Singles!

Kent.. Ribeyes on the grill sound great for sure. A very welcomed high of 62 degrees today after watching it snow Friday night. Maybe I'll ride my motor cycle to work.

I don't know about anyone else, but I sure would like a few days off from work. My company is booming and not complaining, but whew Maybe spring fever?

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #1028
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday Friends...

It's a beautiful day here. I noticed yesterday some red bud trees starting to bloom. It's such a good feeling to see new. New growth, new colors, new smiles. I'm going I do some things for myself today. Enjoy the day off, relax, think about things, move things, and re visit some things.

Meeting up with co workers later to share in some prize money we won during a contest at work. Feels good to win!

I wish you all a great day...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #1029
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Sunday!!!

Hey everyone hope you are having a relaxing Sunday!!! Gorgeous day here as well! I am going to get some laundry in the wash, and clean out my dish washer as well as reload it with more dishes to wash. I will be heading out to the store to pick up some groceries and a few other miscellaneous things. Have a good week everyone, I am looking forward to next weekend!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #1030
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gorgeous Sunday! :)

Well, I don't know about all of you, but I've had a terrific weekend! Went out to dinner and then to Sue Ellen's with my girl crew last night. Didn't pay much attention to the club stamp last night, and woke up with this on my arm:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't boobs supposed to be in the chest area? LOL!

Have an awesome Sunday everyone! I'll be doing laundry, homework, and heading out for a run to burn off my excess energy!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 10:39 AM   #1031
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Default Read for summer!!!

Ok I am already ready for summer who's in the same boat as me??? I want to hit the pools... Reminds me I need to go shopping for some new swim trunks, worried my old ones maybe too big now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #1032
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
Well, I don't know about all of you, but I've had a terrific weekend! Went out to dinner and then to Sue Ellen's with my girl crew last night. Didn't pay much attention to the club stamp last night, and woke up with this on my arm:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't boobs supposed to be in the chest area? LOL!

Have an awesome Sunday everyone! I'll be doing laundry, homework, and heading out for a run to burn off my excess energy!
LoL !!! =)
It's been forever since I've been to Sue's, I gotta get out more. I love this!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #1033
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageFemme View Post
LoL !!! =)
It's been forever since I've been to Sue's, I gotta get out more. I love this!
Well Vintage, let me know if you'd ever like to go. I don't usually do Saturday nights, but I can always get a group together to go dancing!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #1034
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Ok I am already ready for summer who's in the same boat as me??? I want to hit the pools... Reminds me I need to go shopping for some new swim trunks, worried my old ones maybe too big now.
That would be Me! How lucky am I since the weather forecasters are saying we're supposed to get about a foot of snow tomorrow into Thursday. I see grilled ground hog in my future and I think his name is Phil.

Enjoy the wonderful weather in Tx and FL everyone!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #1035
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
That would be Me! How lucky am I since the weather forecasters are saying we're supposed to get about a foot of snow tomorrow into Thursday. I see grilled ground hog in my future and I think his name is Phil.

Enjoy the wonderful weather in Tx and FL everyone!
AWWW poor Phil!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #1036
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Snow Day!! My employer never closes...but since the states of Missouri and Kansas has declared a state of emergency, they figured it was in the best interest of all. I think I will wait for a while before I attempt to shovel any snow. At this point it would be useless.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy it whatever you do!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #1037
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Snow Day!! My employer never closes...but since the states of Missouri and Kansas has declared a state of emergency, they figured it was in the best interest of all. I think I will wait for a while before I attempt to shovel any snow. At this point it would be useless.

Trev! Stay safe build a snow man or two, maybe a snow woman also??? Think you should have enough snow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #1038
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead View Post
Trev! Stay safe build a snow man or two, maybe a snow woman also??? Think you should have enough snow.
Two snow women? Now you're talkin'....... Let's keep the frigid comments to a minimum please? A guy can dream

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #1039
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

Default :)

Quote:

I'm very glad they closed out of safety concerns for associates. Safety aside, I envy you immensely! How I love a snow day! Infrequent as they may be in Dallas! Any chance I get I'm out enjoying the snow like a little kid! But perhaps my excitement over snow days is because we don't have to deal with the snow and ice all winter long here.

Enjoy your day in spite of the weather!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #1040
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Wink

Good very early morning...

Waiting for my nails to dry. (Can you lilac it trimmed with my sleighs in the shop. Seriously, those are the colors)

Looks like a very cold week is ahead for some of us. Snow and more snow. Please be careful my friends. Use the 4-wheel drives, snow shovels, sleds, mittens, what ever it takes! I'll be waiting for the brave ones to get some naked snow angels done! Hehehehe...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual