Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 08-08-2013, 02:46 AM   #1101
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh, I see.
Vocabulary expanded.

Hump day... hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KnightsBlade~ View Post
It is an American thing...another way to say Wednesday...half way (over the hump) through the week....

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #1102
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thursday Everyone! Just popping in to see how y'alls summer is going. We had some horrible heat, but now our highs are in the upper 70's to low 80's! Much better! Still good weather for a super soaker water fight! Anybody in?
Old 08-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #1103
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Happy Thursday Everyone! Just popping in to see how y'alls summer is going. We had some horrible heat, but now our highs are in the upper 70's to low 80's! Much better! Still good weather for a super soaker water fight! Anybody in?
Morning Heavenle...count me in if you give me enough time to pump caffeine into my blood stream
Hope you had a wonderful birthday
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:25 AM   #1104
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,679 Times in 10,257 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning!

It's been hot hot hot! I hope everyone finds their own piece of summer

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #1105
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping this thread!!! Popping in to bump this thread and get it going again!
Old 09-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #1106
Kurt

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
I'm ready..and anxious

Kurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST ReputationKurt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Bumping this thread!!! Popping in to bump this thread and get it going again!
That was one way for me to find a thread. lol
Old 09-14-2013, 07:12 AM   #1107
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Just trying to help ya out! Lol

Good morning, Everyone! It's too cold for me to be single! I woke up frost bit already!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt View Post
That was one way for me to find a thread. lol
Old 09-16-2013, 08:59 AM   #1108
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chilly...

It's starting to get a little brisk here too!! I like the fall - it's my favorite time of the year...and yeah, who can't help but think of getting cozy with someone special!!
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #1109
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

just coming in to mingle abit

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:05 PM   #1110
Crow

How Do You Identify?:
lgbTq...the T...that's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. From my head down to my toes.
Relationship Status:
Sane

Crow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST ReputationCrow Has the BEST Reputation

I feel it too...that desire to snuggle under the covers. Fall fever sure as I'm sittin here.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #1111
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,679 Times in 10,257 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Time for pumpkin lattes!
Waiting for sweater weather .....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #1112
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

It's a nice cool fall morning here in Dallas. I am in jeans and a T-Shirt... Who wants to curl up with me in my bed? I wish I could go back home and just lay in bed so I can get warm, my hands are cold. I need sleep.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:11 AM   #1113
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

You are very sweet, curly; but I am sorry to say that I am not attracted to you. I do think, though, that some woman would be lucky to get you.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:14 AM   #1114
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chilly in Philly....

Well, at least it was this morning! Once again, I've decided to work from home today. So, I'm barefooted and camped out in front of my Mac, wearing a too-long white oxford shirt (I love to steal clothes from my older brothers), a pair of jeans, and drinking from a gianormous mug of coffee.

I wish there was someone around who could talk me into playing hooky.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2013, 09:24 AM   #1115
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeGina View Post
Well, at least it was this morning! Once again, I've decided to work from home today. So, I'm barefooted and camped out in front of my Mac, wearing a too-long white oxford shirt (I love to steal clothes from my older brothers), a pair of jeans, and drinking from a gianormous mug of coffee.

I wish there was someone around who could talk me into playing hooky.

with all the history in Philly I think u should go to the franklin mint lol
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:31 AM   #1116
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeest View Post
You are very sweet, curly; but I am sorry to say that I am not attracted to you. I do think, though, that some woman would be lucky to get you.
Nad I don't think the comment was really necessary on the thread. But thanks for mentioning no offense taken
Old 10-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #1117
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its starting to get chilly here and no one to cuddle up with, guess that means I'm looking

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #1118
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
Its starting to get chilly here and no one to cuddle up with, guess that means I'm looking
Yes indeed the morning fall temps have come around here in Dallas, I went to bed last night and the house was already cool at 76 I didn't need to crank my A/C down too much for bed. But this morning it was chilly when I woke up! Definitely cuddling weather!
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #1119
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

was chilly here also this morning , I hated to crawl out from the covers at 3am and then walk outside to a wall of cold , im thinking this weekend is a firepit nite , hell as the cold comes along I wished I had a fireplace to enjoy as well on the inside , and the graces of a femme to cuddle up with to watch the fire , *slaps my self from the thought*
shrugs* ehhh like that's gonna happen
Old 10-09-2013, 11:27 AM   #1120
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyredhead
Yes indeed the morning fall temps have come around here in Dallas, I went to bed last night and the house was already cool at 76 I didn't need to crank my A/C down too much for bed. But this morning it was chilly when I woke up! Definitely cuddling weather!
yeah it gets quite chilly here in my area of Canada so cuddling during the winter months is essential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyNik12
was chilly here also this morning , I hated to crawl out from the covers at 3am and then walk outside to a wall of cold , im thinking this weekend is a firepit nite , hell as the cold comes along I wished I had a fireplace to enjoy as well on the inside , and the graces of a femme to cuddle up with to watch the fire , *slaps my self from the thought*
shrugs* ehhh like that's gonna happen
hey You never know, anything is possible

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual