Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #11821
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

Let me..
Love,
Give,
Serve,
Purify,
Meditate,
Realize.
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #11822
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
"We can do better. We can have a lasting, positive impact on the lives of those around us."

-- Barack Obama
I like this, I really really like this. Thank you for posting it.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #11823
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I like this, I really really like this. Thank you for posting it.
He spoke those profound words at The White House Correspondents Dinner the other day... inspiring, indeed.
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #11824
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“Sometimes I feel like relationships consist of telling your same life stories to different people until someone finally appreciates them.”
― Kate Rockland

“You asked what I wanted and I'm not going to lie to you. What I want most is the naked truth. I want to strip away every stubborn layer until you're bared to me. And then I'm going to show you how to love right.”
― Nadège Richards

“Every situation is different; it requires a unique response.”
― Brett Swabey
Old 04-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #11825
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood.
~John Gray
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #11826
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #11827
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation

Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #11828
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
A women under stress is not immediately concerned with finding solutions to her problems but rather seeks relief by expressing herself and being understood.
~John Gray
No truer words. Fantastic quote.
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #11829
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,096 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

"Openness may not completely disarm prejudice, but it's a good place to start... The most you can do is stand up for what you believe in."

- NBA player Jason Collins on his decision to come out
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #11830
MegBluEyz

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

MegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST Reputation

“Acceptance is the secret of contentment. Appreciation is the secret of happiness.” -Brahma Kumaris”
MegBluEyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MegBluEyz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 05:56 AM   #11831
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quotes

I choose to live by choice,not by chance,to make changes,not excuses,to be motivated and not manipulated,to be useful,not used. I choose self-esteem,not self pity,to listen to my inner voice,not the random opinions of others.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #11832
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,595 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

"Say what you feel, love who you love. 'Cause you just get so many trips 'round the sun. Yeah, you only, only live once..." ~ Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 08:33 AM   #11833
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,220 Times in 1,148 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

Think of love as a state of grace; not the means to anything but the alpha and omega, an end in itself.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 12:56 PM   #11834
MegBluEyz

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

MegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST ReputationMegBluEyz Has the BEST Reputation

"This is your time to fly away and chase all your dreams, remember life is like a play, you must act each scene with passion--embracing and enjoying the part. If you should ever get lost along the way, look to the stars, take a deep breath and follow your heart."
MegBluEyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MegBluEyz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 03:27 PM   #11835
Jean_TX

How Do You Identify?:
via driver's license
Preferred Pronoun?:
Jean
Relationship Status:
Not available

Jean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST ReputationJean_TX Has the BEST Reputation

"The truth may set you free, but it's the little white lies that will save your ass." (James Patterson)
Old 04-30-2013, 05:32 PM   #11836
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“The door, will always be open, and I will always be waiting at it for you.” ― J.M. Barrie

“Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day.” ― Francis Gray

“Action is what makes hope a reality.” ― Timothy M. Brenner
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #11837
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,143 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

"I'd rather lose myself in passion than lose my passion."
~Jacques Mayol

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #11838
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #11839
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

“It's just that I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it too.”
― Stephen Chbosky
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 05:47 AM   #11840
jenny

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Relationship Status:
inquire within

Thanked 1,595 Times in 579 Posts
jenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputationjenny Has the BEST Reputation

“I believe in courtesy. It is the way we avoid hurting people's feelings. She thought that maybe, just maybe, western civilization was in decline because people did not take time to take tea at four o'clock.” ~ E.L. Konigsburg, The View from Saturday

“Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'”
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jenny For This Useful Post:

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings