Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 10-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #101
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Well if you get to do that...then I definitely want to live in the section that resembles Hard Rock Cafe' interior/exterior. You know how I love my neon lights. And also have a place for my electric guitars to be on display and have a light up drum set.

I have a funny feeling it's going to be a major boi cave. Even better, a place for folks like me to chill out and kick back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
If we win that much in the lottery, I want to live in the section where my tiger-fur-covered escalator that goes up to my bedazzled front door won't be considered "tacky" :P
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:14 AM   #102
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I would love this, especially with owr own condos or houses part! The idea of Wolfie's coffee every morning sounds divine! Mess hall yes! But ability to eat alone if we wanna.

I can offer ability to cater for large numbers of people
If we did a hostel or B&B I have experience in all aspects of hotel management.
I am excellent with administrative logistics, food ordering etc.
Planning events and parties
Good mediator and listener
Cats love me!
I can always find soy milk! (for Zimmehhhhhhh )

I would like to see people who break up act like adults and be able to get past and continue living the dream in our compound!

A library would be nice
a Pool
Meditation space

Um, I am not very outdoorsey and want to just say up front....please don't ever bring me anything you caught fishing or killed hunting for me to do anything with and they better not be brought in the kitchen. GROSS. Also, I am not farming nor taking care of horses, I am allergic to them and hay.

I will probably need a chaise lounge near Nat's for reading and lounging. I also have cat like tendencies...lol.

Hopefully we will be close enough to a city for me to go to work, or lets start internet companies. I would way rather work than farm. lol.

Old 10-24-2011, 09:20 AM   #103
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Pool, library, media center with theatre and internets, office center with fax, copy, print, a "trading post" where folks can donate good used stuff for others to pick up when needed, a lounge with music and pool tables, a coffee bar, etc.

Fairly self-sufficient but with enough space that you could have down time if you needed!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:13 AM   #104
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Pool, library, media center with theatre and internets, office center with fax, copy, print, a "trading post" where folks can donate good used stuff for others to pick up when needed, a lounge with music and pool tables, a coffee bar, etc.

Fairly self-sufficient but with enough space that you could have down time if you needed!
I think we also need a place of worship (all denominations) for those who have a religion or a spiritual path. I would also love to see a labyrinth and OMG a Peace Pole. We must have a Peace Pole.

I want I want - I feel like the Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #105
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

We also wouldn't be good queers without greenhouses, maypoles, and Kumbaya fire pits!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:30 AM   #106
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I think we also need a place of worship (all denominations) for those who have a religion or a spiritual path. I would also love to see a labyrinth and OMG a Peace Pole. We must have a Peace Pole.

I want I want - I feel like the Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka.
Can I put my beaver next to your pole?

We need to have a strong injunction against judging others. And that means on all levels including what pets people like, how people like to eat, hobbies, religion, politics, etc.

Hmmph

Last edited by Arwen; 10-24-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:42 AM   #107
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rumi Roomy

This is a link to a Sufi Community near me: The Abode of The Message

"Categories of Residence

There are three categories of residence at the Abode, and each has its own responsibilities. All three categories include a requirement of three hours per week of Karma Yoga. Residents must also participate in community work days, which occur one Saturday morning per month, when residents join together to complete necessary maintenance tasks and other seasonal projects.

Rent-paying Resident The Abode rents both rooms and apartments on the main campus.
Khidmat Work Study is a tradition that allows you to study the Sufi “path of the heart.” We ask for 25 hours of service per week, in exchange for room and board, and a dedication of 10 hours per week of Sufi studies designed by you and a chosen mentor to reflect your spiritual interests.
Hands and Heart Work Exchange is named in honor of our site’s Shaker heritage. Come experience our community while putting “hands to work and hearts to God.” This program requires 30 hours of service per week and in return we’ll provide you with room and board."
Old 10-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #108
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I want a golf cart I can cruise around in to visit everyone!

Can I be the milk man?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #109
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Cons:
Having NON-invited guests trying to crash our living ground out of curiosity and constantly having that stress

let's move right now to vote "no" on Joe Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Let's further imagine that this "Compound" is in Oregon where there are no copperheads, bugs the size of your head, tornadoes or humidity to speak of.

#buzzkill

i read that as "no copperheads, bugs the size of your head, TOMATOES or humidity"

but i see that it said "tornadoes." Does that mean there WILL be tomatoes? Bleck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Ok..deal.

And.

What if we got a time out? Would we go to jail?

i am worried that we have pervs in here who would like the jail. so we would need two jails- one for fun and one for SRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
my questions are all about security.......well thought ought, intelligent, useful, pertinent, training, blah, bla blah, blah........
oooooh yes can we please have a whole platoon of butch cops in uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Not after I bring this in.
haha me and Mr. Jenny went to Laredo this year and i got a blue(?) Alf piggy bank at a roadside pottery place- complete with cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
can we have a stocked pond for fishing?
can i build a brewery?
yesssss brewery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Or we could have decorative door knockers that we put out when we DON'T want company.
on the doorknob

Quote:
Pool, library, media center with theatre and internets
YES! a job for me!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:16 AM   #110
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Golf Carts!

Labrynth or Maze!

Therapists, Life Coaches and Conflict Managers!

Accupuncturist?

Close to Hot Springs so we can have out own mineral spring!

and yes Julie SALON!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #111
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
See, I love the idea of farm animals! Fresh eggs!

I keep envisioning a "game night" or something where we get together in an activity hall or a gym or something and play poker, board games, have karaoke, etc. Cause I'm cheesy like that!

I can handle your farm part- hens, garden, whatever.

I would love it but I would definitely want some privacy. Its nice have a social center then everything spread out. Weekly pot lucks/meals but a community kitchen for those who always wanted to share or couldnt cook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #112
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe have "game night". Like hide and seek and red rover and mother may i and all those fantastic games that make you squeal!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:24 AM   #113
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Skinny dipping night?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #114
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Can I put my beaver next to your pole?

We need to have a strong injunction against judging others. And that means on all levels including what pets people like, how people like to eat, hobbies, religion, politics, etc.

Hmmph
Agree -- and you can place your pretty little beaver, anywhere your *bless your* heart desires.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #115
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Skinny dipping night?
Believe me, when I say this....
NO ONE wants to see me skinny dipping...
Ain't happening in this lifetime....
Jest sayin....

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:33 AM   #116
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I want a golf cart I can cruise around in to visit everyone!

Can I be the milk man?
Will there be vegan options? Lactose intolerant options? lol Chocolate? Chocolate is a dairy product...as is icing...usually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
Believe me, when I say this....
NO ONE wants to see me skinny dipping...
Ain't happening in this lifetime....
Jest sayin....

It does not have to be a required thing, just if we wanna.

I love the water and no one would force anyone to attend nor watch...you know, if they did not want to.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #117
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Skinny dipping night?
There should definitely be a section that is "clothing optional" 24-7
Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #118
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Dodgeball!

Old 10-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #119
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fantasy, right?

1. Would you want to live on a BFP compound?
Yes, I think that I would.
2. What skills can you contribute?
As a Behavioral Health RN, I have both medical and mental health skills
3. Would you want to do community meals every night in the "Mess Hall"?
Not every night, no. I have need for privacy and alone time PRN
4. Would people still need to pay something into the system like rent, even if it was only nominal?
Yes, I would think so.
5. Do you think you'd get tired of living with family all year long?
I get tired of my birth family-it would be nice to have a chosen family
6. What pro's and con's can you see to this idea?
The right mix of people, stable people, no one actively practicing their addiction(s)
7. What input do you have?
I would think we would need independent living choices as well as higher levels of care as we...ahem...age and become less independent-unless the choice would be that we would need to move out as we become older, more decrepit.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #120
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

big huge outdoor fire pit meeting area that is amongst trees and private for rituals, parties and kinky fun. Like a public pillory!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: