Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 07-18-2010, 03:01 PM   #101
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, chef.

I work with some people who have Medicaid (in mental health, actually), so I thought I would take a peek as to what your State eligibility is (every State is different)

You may want to check out this site:

http://jfs.ohio.gov/ohp/consumers/whoqualifies.stm

This will tell you if you qualify for Medicaid or not. If you google, you will find some sites with info., as well. It looks pretty standard, mainly looking at your income, but one thing I noticed about Ohio is that you also have to qualify as "disabled", as well. It appears as though you automatically qualify as disabled if you get SSI, but I can't find any information on how one can prove their "disability status" if they do not get SSI (or SSDI, for that matter). As a side note, this is the first time that I have seen a state require one be "disabled" (however that it is that they define disabled), for eligibility for Medicaid...usually it is income/children as a starting point.

Anyway, I don't know your situation, but appears to me that the main things are:

1) income
2) disability status
3) resources - how much cash you have in the bank.

One and three you can quickly figure out from the charts online. If you get SSI (I am not asking you if you do...that is personal), then it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, you need to find out if you meet the requirements for disability status (but, I didn't find the requirments anywhere, and I don't know if you define as disabled, anyway).

A couple of other tidbits:

- In the two states I know about if your employer offers insurance, you cannot qualify for medicaid (didn't see that in the Ohio stuff, but may have missed it).

- Also, around here you typically find out within 30 days if you qualify. So, this not finding out for a year thing? I would check into it...just doesn't seem right.

- A lot of States now have programs for people whose income is a bit too high for Medicaid, but they qualify for something similar, and just have to pay a small cost.

(You may already know all of the information above, but in case you didn't, there it is! I was thinking that checking into it yourself would keep you from the waiting game!)

Good luck and congrats on your promotion!

Thanks for the information Dapper. I was actually denied SSDI because I am able to work. I have reapplied for state disability and medicaid. However, with my promotion I might not meet the income requirements. It is tough to get medicaid in Ohio. I will just have to wait and see what happens.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2010, 03:36 PM   #102
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
Im new to this thread but I have a depression problem though its not bad, I still struggle with not wanting to get out of bed and such but I am doing pretty good.
Welcome....and feel free to post anything you need support on or anything hat comes to mind. We're a very supportive bunch here. Please come back and stick around.
Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jedi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #103
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, chef.

I work with some people who have Medicaid (in mental health, actually), so I thought I would take a peek as to what your State eligibility is (every State is different)

You may want to check out this site:

http://jfs.ohio.gov/ohp/consumers/whoqualifies.stm

This will tell you if you qualify for Medicaid or not. If you google, you will find some sites with info., as well. It looks pretty standard, mainly looking at your income, but one thing I noticed about Ohio is that you also have to qualify as "disabled", as well. It appears as though you automatically qualify as disabled if you get SSI, but I can't find any information on how one can prove their "disability status" if they do not get SSI (or SSDI, for that matter). As a side note, this is the first time that I have seen a state require one be "disabled" (however that it is that they define disabled), for eligibility for Medicaid...usually it is income/children as a starting point.

Anyway, I don't know your situation, but appears to me that the main things are:

1) income
2) disability status
3) resources - how much cash you have in the bank.

One and three you can quickly figure out from the charts online. If you get SSI (I am not asking you if you do...that is personal), then it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, you need to find out if you meet the requirements for disability status (but, I didn't find the requirments anywhere, and I don't know if you define as disabled, anyway).

A couple of other tidbits:

- In the two states I know about if your employer offers insurance, you cannot qualify for medicaid (didn't see that in the Ohio stuff, but may have missed it).

- Also, around here you typically find out within 30 days if you qualify. So, this not finding out for a year thing? I would check into it...just doesn't seem right.

- A lot of States now have programs for people whose income is a bit too high for Medicaid, but they qualify for something similar, and just have to pay a small cost.

(You may already know all of the information above, but in case you didn't, there it is! I was thinking that checking into it yourself would keep you from the waiting game!)

Good luck and congrats on your promotion!
Dapper.....thanks for the help. It is much appreciated.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:43 AM   #104
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
Thanks for the information Dapper. I was actually denied SSDI because I am able to work. I have reapplied for state disability and medicaid. However, with my promotion I might not meet the income requirements. It is tough to get medicaid in Ohio. I will just have to wait and see what happens.
Figure out what you will make a year with your promotion and check out their chart/call. You will quickly know if you qualify or not. If you are over the income limit, make sure that their isn't a program where you can still get insurance through the State that works the same as Medicaid, but you have to pay a small premium for it. I have noticed that workers are not always forthcoming about this type of program (no idea why?), so it is good to ask if your State has one. I have had more than one client who didn't know about it and then qualified after I suggested they check into it.

Also, it is possible that even if you meet the income requirements that you will still be denied if insurance through your employer is available.

Good luck. If I can be helpful in any way to you as you wander through this hairy process, let me know. I find that a lot of people are not always given all of the information they need from social services in order to get the entitlements that they qualify for.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #105
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I have a question does anybody struggle with weight issues?? I take geodon and a sleeping pill and can't lose any weight and I'm on 1200 calories a day, joined a gym so trying to work out and exercise, Any suggestions??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #106
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation
Default hello and sorry

i've not been around much because i have been quite a depressive period so kept my distance from quite a lot of folk.

i hope you are all well my friends
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #107
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I have a question does anybody struggle with weight issues?? I take geodon and a sleeping pill and can't lose any weight and I'm on 1200 calories a day, joined a gym so trying to work out and exercise, Any suggestions??
i also take geodon..and it works wonderfully. however i have had a significant weight gain. like 60 to 70 pounds. i am trying to not let it get me down, i really enjoy being stable so the weight is a small price to pay.
The Following User Says Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 05:54 AM   #108
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

checking in... started new meds... abilify.... hoping it helps... more meds to be added i guess... moving again... really bad situation developed when i moved here to indiana but i'm glad that i found out after 11 years... so now i'm moving in with other friends and they have found me a place about 3 doors down from them so... *sighs*... i guess its good in a way... bad in others... but i'm staying positive and working my ass off... got a job and been working as much overtime as possible... hey at least i know how to use my manics... hope all is well with ya'll...

will check back in soon...
Old 07-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #109
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilapache View Post
checking in... started new meds... abilify.... hoping it helps... more meds to be added i guess... moving again... really bad situation developed when i moved here to indiana but i'm glad that i found out after 11 years... so now i'm moving in with other friends and they have found me a place about 3 doors down from them so... *sighs*... i guess its good in a way... bad in others... but i'm staying positive and working my ass off... got a job and been working as much overtime as possible... hey at least i know how to use my manics... hope all is well with ya'll...

will check back in soon...
Good to see you Apache
The Following User Says Thank You to Jedi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #110
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

not sure if i fit into this thread but i feel like maybe i do..

this morning, i've decided i finally need to live by the saying in my signature..although i always want to, don't feel i ever do.

i suffer from very low self esteem, firstly.. it's always been a big battle of mine. over the years, i got myself into a rut, and found it hard to climb out.. although, i know i've taken a few steps out, i know i've still a long way to go.

i have an eating disorder, as well.. which is a constant battle of mine, though i feel ive taken some positive steps over the years ...(binge & purge), so i need to work on a healthier me, continue to lose some weight and feel good about myself, and not go back to that inner me that wants to abuse my system and hurt me so no one can see.

i think my main concern, is my having pushed people away through the years when i was in my rut (thats what i call it).. ive come out of my shell some, but i need to more.. i really miss a lot of my friends, i was just in such a bad place at the time.. i have reached out to some family i had pushed away. which felt amazing.. small steps, i guess..

these are all things i feel i need to work on.. i dont feel sad, im generally a happy person but, i do have a lot of sadness deep on the inside that i think kind of takes over at times.. ive never really dealt with issues in my past, i've been very much a suffer it on the insides kind of girl. and some things from my childhood and teen years are extremely painful, therefore i just don't talk about them.

anyway, in saying all this.. i very much seek peace within myself.. forgiveness for myself, and some forgiveness with others.. i want to build my esteem back up, i want to get myself to this positive, happy place and i know there's steps i need to move forward and get myself there..

so, starting now, i work on this.. ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #111
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
i also take geodon..and it works wonderfully. however i have had a significant weight gain. like 60 to 70 pounds. i am trying to not let it get me down, i really enjoy being stable so the weight is a small price to pay.
My bipolar disorder is not that bad and I need to lose weight I'll stop taking it!! I crave everything especially at night lol just did a Jenny Craig dance tape and I was out of breath and even joined a gym!! I'll try tonight to just take my lunesta and clonzapam no geodon for a while. Although the doctor says that it shouldn't be the geodon that causes weight gain, that particular drug is not suppose to cause weight gain!! I don't know. I'm getting depressed about the weight gain..goint to google that drug and see what comes up!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:57 AM   #112
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Just a quick note and I'll come back another time.

Diagnosis [plural]:
PTSD
Borderline Personality
Bi-Polar Rapid Cycling NOS
Atypical Depression
Anxiety NOS
PMDD

Meds:
Lamictal 200 mg - daily
Effexor XR: 250 mg - daily
Xanax: 1 mg - prn

Therapy:
Weekly w/ Ol' Glass Ass

I am a hot mess it seems. Oh well. More to come, I'm certain.
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 04:08 AM   #113
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Denkay View Post
This seems like a good place to share a frustration of mine. Have you ever been in a conversation talking about someone who appears to be having a bad day, and someone says, "guess they didn't take their prozac today"? I find that horribly offensive, making light of those of us who do take meds and need these meds, not just to try to be in a good mood but to survive. Even worse, if you're having a bad day and someone asks you if you remembered to take your meds (especially folks who know you take meds). I've expressed my frustration when folks make these comments, but on only one instance have I had someone take me seriously. I try to just let it go, but in my mind it's one more way that mental illness is reduced to the "it's all in your head - get over it" mentality. Anyone else experience this???
I've actually just had this conversation with my roommate. I cope with mental illness, but that doesn't negate my right to a bad day. She helps keep me accountable with my meds, if left to my own devices I'll conveniently forget them for days on end; so the asking if I've taken them is appreciated but don't assume just because I've got a case of the grumps that I haven't medicated myself.

So, she made a board for each person in the house:

Today Is:
A Good Day
A Bad Day
A Meh Day
A Sad Day
An Okay Day
A Forgot to take Meds Day

with a box to check beside each one and a corresponding face to illustrate.

Seems silly, but it works for us and it's a way to check in without asking the dreaded "Did you take your meds today?"
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #114
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

just checking in. hope evreryone is doing well. i have had a busy week at work but with minimal stress. still taking my meds regularly and seeing my therapist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #115
naturlover_52

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch/bi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she and her are just fine....Sweetcheeks hey you
Relationship Status:
seeing someone long distance but soon will be both in Ca love her very much

Location: So Calif East San Gabrielle Valley aka the land of shake and bake
naturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputationnaturlover_52 Has the BEST Reputation
Default mental illness

feI am feeling very stressed right now...and I don't know what to do...I am trying to get my dad, who has Alzheimers off on a trip and he is a bit stressed and his forgeting is up a bit...and I am worried about him and sooo my Anxiety disorder is a bit UP
and sooo I am just having a really rough time right now...and if I take my trazadone...even like a 1/2 all I wanna do is sleep...which sux...because then I can't help finishing getting him packed.
I just wanna scream.....because I hate feeling like this

naturlover_52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naturlover_52 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #116
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturlover_52 View Post
feI am feeling very stressed right now...and I don't know what to do...I am trying to get my dad, who has Alzheimers off on a trip and he is a bit stressed and his forgeting is up a bit...and I am worried about him and sooo my Anxiety disorder is a bit UP
and sooo I am just having a really rough time right now...and if I take my trazadone...even like a 1/2 all I wanna do is sleep...which sux...because then I can't help finishing getting him packed.
I just wanna scream.....because I hate feeling like this

Hang in there! It will get better.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #117
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

not sure if i fit into this thread but i feel like maybe i do..

this morning, i've decided i finally need to live by the saying in my signature..although i always want to, don't feel i ever do.

i suffer from very low self esteem, firstly.. it's always been a big battle of mine. over the years, i got myself into a rut, and found it hard to climb out.. although, i know i've taken a few steps out, i know i've still a long way to go.

i have an eating disorder, as well.. which is a constant battle of mine, though i feel ive taken some positive steps over the years ...(binge & purge), so i need to work on a healthier me, continue to lose some weight and feel good about myself, and not go back to that inner me that wants to abuse my system and hurt me so no one can see.

i think my main concern, is my having pushed people away through the years when i was in my rut (thats what i call it).. ive come out of my shell some, but i need to more.. i really miss a lot of my friends, i was just in such a bad place at the time.. i have reached out to some family i had pushed away. which felt amazing.. small steps, i guess..

these are all things i feel i need to work on.. i dont feel sad, im generally a happy person but, i do have a lot of sadness deep on the inside that i think kind of takes over at times.. ive never really dealt with issues in my past, i've been very much a suffer it on the insides kind of girl. and some things from my childhood and teen years are extremely painful, therefore i just don't talk about them.

anyway, in saying all this.. i very much seek peace within myself.. forgiveness for myself, and some forgiveness with others.. i want to build my esteem back up, i want to get myself to this positive, happy place and i know there's steps i need to move forward and get myself there..

so, starting now, i work on this.. ♥
I think you fit right in with us. Please come back and share more with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jedi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #118
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Default Prozac?!?

Prozac is one of the drugs I am on. It has been steadily increased lately and I have been noticing that with these increases my strange dreams are becoming more vivid and more apparent. Does anyone else on Prozac experience these crazy dreams? It's not like the dreams are scary or anything like that........just strange and vivid.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:37 PM   #119
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinxdGirl View Post
Just a quick note and I'll come back another time.

Diagnosis [plural]:
PTSD
Borderline Personality
Bi-Polar Rapid Cycling NOS
Atypical Depression
Anxiety NOS
PMDD

Meds:
Lamictal 200 mg - daily
Effexor XR: 250 mg - daily
Xanax: 1 mg - prn

Therapy:
Weekly w/ Ol' Glass Ass

I am a hot mess it seems. Oh well. More to come, I'm certain.
Thanks for joining us and please post more soon.
Old 08-21-2010, 12:44 AM   #120
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

just checking in...hope everyone is well. I have been working a lot, which used to be a stressor and trigger symptoms. I happy to report that i am handling the stress well...no episodes. saw my doctor last week. she changed my sleeping pill to elavil. The ambien would have me waking up and eating in the middle of the night and not remembering it the next morning. the new med seems to be working. i have been sleeping well and not feeling lethargic the next morning. that's all i have to report. all is well here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post: